Triple B Solutions

I'm confused so who are you using for Testing now? I thought you sent tests off to @janoshik where are these photos coming from ?

These results are NOT from Jano.
Syn procured these tests. Testing was preformed using a Mass Spectrometer and the images represent the findings.

This won't be replacing finished oil testing from me. It does show you where my raws are at. I am still going to continue to go through Jano.

These results are NOT from Jano.
Syn procured these tests. Testing was preformed using a Mass Spectrometer and the images represent the findings.

This won't be replacing finished oil testing from me. It does show you where my raws are at. I am still going to continue to go through Jano.

You’re something else.

Oh so big daddy Syn has access to his own mass spec. That’s convenient. How come you didn’t have this and the data in your intro?

Go back to SST. This isn’t the place for you. You’re either dense or attempting to make a mockery of how we do things.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if weed is smoked or eaten or coke is snorted or smoke. You're avoiding the question. Do you ever ask your coke or weed dealers for pics of their plants, products, cutting process for their coke, what are they using? Baking soda? I doubt it. Because he is your best bro, and you take his word it.

I told you already, I rarely buy UG bullshit. Only thing Ill buy is Masteron, and my guy has been around for 20years, he tests his products and thats good enough for me. Not once have I ever asked to see a pic of his lab.

I dont deal with Pharmaqo either. He is on ProMuscle. ZERO complaints. And where is your proof he scammed anyone here or over there? Only ones complaining are new members that just joined last week to comment on that thread. lol.

If Pharmaqo scammed at promuscle, go over there and make a post and prove it. Or are you too chicken shit, because you are afraid of getting banned? If you have proof, you have nothing to worry about.

And I am not defending Trip. I could give two shits about him or his line. I dont care if his shit is overdosed, comes in boxes, is GMP certified, and have nice shiny professional labels. I still wouldn't use him..

And why would I tell you who I use for? Don't you already have your guys? He isnt here thats for sure. He warned me about this place before I came. Is he the best source out there? In my opinion, yes. We all have our favorites.

Best of luck with triple b

I’m not avoiding the question. It’s simply not comparable.

I don’t buy coke or weed.

But incidentally, in the states that have legalized weed, the products are regulated and the shit gets tested. Their facilities are inspected. Hmmm. Wonder why that is? Oh to confirm it’s safe.

We do the same thing here. Call it self-regulation. If you want to buy your shit based on reputation that’s cool bro. Do your thing. You’re a very trusting individual.

I’d get banned in 2 seconds at Pro Muscle. Fuck that place. You want proof? Great, that’s nice. Let the source be innocent until proven guilty. Meanwhile they’re scamming more customers. Nice going Pro Muscle. When was the last time someone got something from Pharmaquo? Even their domestic line? Who the fuck accepts orders they can’t ship until months later? Fuck me for erroring on the side of caution and not trusting that chinaman.

The tests that Trip posted are from me. this was never supposed to be in the public eye, this was for MY OWN EDIFICATION and I accepted the documents at face value. I know who he is and I have verified where he works, so that was what was my concern was. I didn't accept my reports for raws from the Chinese and wanted an independent testing place, and happened to stumble across this person purely on accident. I have also consulted with another testing person to corroborate his methodology. So the end result is that I have testing that I always thought was absolutely no good for the public because I was supplying the material. The only true test is a blind test. I never mark my products when I send them to him, I label them as 1, 2, 3, etc. He identifies them, calculates the purity and concentration, and sends them to me in a spreadsheet. Then this happened, and Trip decided to go to Meso and now my private testing guy's work is out there when it was never intended. Going forward, he has agreed to make a more simplified approach that is both visually appealing as well as easier to interpret. That should help anyone that will be looking at it. I could shoot theories all day long to try to discredit these results, but at the end of the day, you could do that with any facility that didn't have their company name, ISO compliance report, and other certifications that they are all willing to share and are located in the USA. That just doesn't exist, so as a source, I have to use what tools are available to me and yet keep them anonymous. I'm not suggesting this is a substitution for his janoshik testing, which is verifiable to a degree, I'm merely offering him the results from my raw testing. My personal results. You will see that I have never posted any of these anywhere. This is the first in the public eye. I truly hope it helps, I understand that Trip hasn't been exactly forthcoming on some things and I have advised him to be more transparent and this is the first step in that long journey. Best of luck gentlemen (and ladies).
Syn

The tests that Trip posted are from me. this was never supposed to be in the public eye, this was for MY OWN EDIFICATION and I accepted the documents at face value. I know who he is and I have verified where he works, so that was what was my concern was. I didn't accept my reports for raws from the Chinese and wanted an independent testing place, and happened to stumble across this person purely on accident. I have also consulted with another testing person to corroborate his methodology. So the end result is that I have testing that I always thought was absolutely no good for the public because I was supplying the material. The only true test is a blind test. I never mark my products when I send them to him, I label them as 1, 2, 3, etc. He identifies them, calculates the purity and concentration, and sends them to me in a spreadsheet. Then this happened, and Trip decided to go to Meso and now my private testing guy's work is out there when it was never intended. Going forward, he has agreed to make a more simplified approach that is both visually appealing as well as easier to interpret. That should help anyone that will be looking at it. I could shoot theories all day long to try to discredit these results, but at the end of the day, you could do that with any facility that didn't have their company name, ISO compliance report, and other certifications that they are all willing to share and are located in the USA. That just doesn't exist, so as a source, I have to use what tools are available to me and yet keep them anonymous. I'm not suggesting this is a substitution for his janoshik testing, which is verifiable to a degree, I'm merely offering him the results from my raw testing. My personal results. You will see that I have never posted any of these anywhere. This is the first in the public eye. I truly hope it helps, I understand that Trip hasn't been exactly forthcoming on some things and I have advised him to be more transparent and this is the first step in that long journey. Best of luck gentlemen (and ladies).
Syn

That’s all great and all but we don’t know who your tester is. And honestly we don’t know who you are either. You may be the best UGL in the world but nothing has been proven here.

So @TripleBSolutions if you had access to this, the Test E raws tested at 100% purity. Outstanding. I’ve never seen that before. It’s amazing. The hormone didn’t degrade at all. And there’s nothing leftover from the reactor.

100% purity, why’d you toss in 10% overdose? 100% purity means you don’t have to put any extra powder in. You claim to typically do 5% over. Why 10% on a raw that was absolutely perfect to begin with?

I haven't posted on here in a while. Yet keep finding myself giving this thread a few looks here and there. Can't help but feel like this is an absolute shit show. Too many trusted, vetted sources, to be going on a guess. That should be a no brainer for anyone.

No they are not from the manufacturer.
Funny that the writing style of “the analyzer” is exactly like your dad @51mesa. You literally took results from the raw supplier and wrote an absolutely retarded backstory.

Your level of arrogance makes me sick. You think you’re the smartest person in the room, but no one here with two brain cells to rub together believes your stories.

THIS SOURCE HAS REPEATEDLY LIED, DO NOT BUY HIS INCONSISTENT BATHTUB BREW.

Syn
You said you would leave meso and stop posting if we wished it. This is an official request for you to fuck right off.

You’re a liar and a charlatan, selling a bad bill of goods.

That’s all great and all but we don’t know who your tester is. And honestly we don’t know who you are either. You may be the best UGL in the world but nothing has been proven here.

So @TripleBSolutions if you had access to this, the Test E raws tested at 100% purity. Outstanding. I’ve never seen that before. It’s amazing. The hormone didn’t degrade at all. And there’s nothing leftover from the reactor.

100% purity, why’d you toss in 10% overdose? 100% purity means you don’t have to put any extra powder in. You claim to typically do 5% over. Why 10% on a raw that was absolutely perfect to begin with?
Also the test e report is from 11/15/2021. Pure fiction.

Sir, using that rationale about knowing who I am or who the tester is, you wouldn't accept the findings from Janoshik either; yet you unabashedly demand that testing be sent to him and you accept the results pro forma? I don't understand that thought process. Furthermore, if a user sends in a test to Janoshik do you also imply that he is being dishonest and question what he knows about Janoshik? It seems that you are trying to create a dichotomy from parallelism to satisfy an unknown agenda. Perhaps you perceive you were sleighted? If the root of the issue is that he hasn't performed as you anticipated then why not work at the goal of getting your needs met instead of ridiculing everything that he tries to do? Would you also make fun of a child who is just beginning to walk? Why wouldn't you explain what he has done right, encourage that behavior, and then expound on the things that are undesirable? Your own behavior works against you and I see you getting more frustrated as time goes on, but you are your own worst enemy in that regard. He has agreed to give you what you want yet you are still compelled to spread negativity as evidenced by your vitriol. So now you turn your attention on me in an attempt to discredit me and show guilt by association so that he looks bad? I merely explained that I was the one that sent them to him. In addition to that, they were not available to him until today, about 6.7 seconds prior to him posting them. You see, he is trying to satisfy your community and I continue to encourage him to do so. He may not have started out that way but he's working towards that common goal with you and some others in the public eye. I feel like that is progress, don't you?

Sir, using that rationale about knowing who I am or who the tester is, you wouldn't accept the findings from Janoshik either; yet you unabashedly demand that testing be sent to him and you accept the results pro forma? I don't understand that thought process. Furthermore, if a user sends in a test to Janoshik do you also imply that he is being dishonest and question what he knows about Janoshik? It seems that you are trying to create a dichotomy from parallelism to satisfy an unknown agenda. Perhaps you perceive you were sleighted? If the root of the issue is that he hasn't performed as you anticipated then why not work at the goal of getting your needs met instead of ridiculing everything that he tries to do? Would you also make fun of a child who is just beginning to walk? Why wouldn't you explain what he has done right, encourage that behavior, and then expound on the things that are undesirable? Your own behavior works against you and I see you getting more frustrated as time goes on, but you are your own worst enemy in that regard. He has agreed to give you what you want yet you are still compelled to spread negativity as evidenced by your vitriol. So now you turn your attention on me in an attempt to discredit me and show guilt by association so that he looks bad? I merely explained that I was the one that sent them to him. In addition to that, they were not available to him until today, about 6.7 seconds prior to him posting them. You see, he is trying to satisfy your community and I continue to encourage him to do so. He may not have started out that way but he's working towards that common goal with you and some others in the public eye. I feel like that is progress, don't you?
Can you please stop consulting the dictionary to try and sound smart? This is how a 17 year old writes when they want to sound sophisticated.

You’re not welcome here. Go back to SST like you promised to in your first post.

We don’t know you, we don’t like you, and most importantly, we don’t trust you.

EDIT: ACTUALLY BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN THOSE THREE TEST RESULTS WITH DATES FROM THE FUTURE?

I bought from the guy and I wanna see some results and I'm hoping he is/will be good to go, BUT the test is from 11/21 and the other 2 at the bottom are 12/21. Sounds like some bs. I'm confused. SMH.