Triple B Solutions

Can you please stop consulting the dictionary to try and sound smart? This is how a 17 year old writes when they want to sound sophisticated.

You’re not welcome here. Go back to SST like you promised to in your first post.

We don’t know you, we don’t like you, and most importantly, we don’t trust you.

EDIT: ACTUALLY BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN THOSE THREE TEST RESULTS WITH DATES FROM THE FUTURE?

Is that chart he posted supposed to be generated? It has two dates from the future, um there's another date that doesn't even have a full date, "12.26.202"

the font looks like I whipped it up in Photoshop or something. The black font even looks crisper than the blue.

Sir, using that rationale about knowing who I am or who the tester is, you wouldn't accept the findings from Janoshik either; yet you unabashedly demand that testing be sent to him and you accept the results pro forma? I don't understand that thought process. Furthermore, if a user sends in a test to Janoshik do you also imply that he is being dishonest and question what he knows about Janoshik? It seems that you are trying to create a dichotomy from parallelism to satisfy an unknown agenda. Perhaps you perceive you were sleighted? If the root of the issue is that he hasn't performed as you anticipated then why not work at the goal of getting your needs met instead of ridiculing everything that he tries to do? Would you also make fun of a child who is just beginning to walk? Why wouldn't you explain what he has done right, encourage that behavior, and then expound on the things that are undesirable? Your own behavior works against you and I see you getting more frustrated as time goes on, but you are your own worst enemy in that regard. He has agreed to give you what you want yet you are still compelled to spread negativity as evidenced by your vitriol. So now you turn your attention on me in an attempt to discredit me and show guilt by association so that he looks bad? I merely explained that I was the one that sent them to him. In addition to that, they were not available to him until today, about 6.7 seconds prior to him posting them. You see, he is trying to satisfy your community and I continue to encourage him to do so. He may not have started out that way but he's working towards that common goal with you and some others in the public eye. I feel like that is progress, don't you?
Quit turning things around and putting it back on us. Your boy has repeatedly received legitimate questions that he chooses to ignore, in fact he has done little if anything we have asked.

The shit show is over. Why don't you take you and your boy back to SST. Neither of you assholes are wanted here.

Quit turning things around and putting it back on us. Your boy has repeatedly received legitimate questions that he chooses to ignore, in fact he has done little if anything we have asked.

The shit show is over. Why don't you take you and your boy back to SST. Neither of you assholes are wanted here.

You called it!

Is that chart he posted supposed to be generated? It has two dates from the future, um there's another date that doesn't even have a full date, "12.26.202"

the font looks like I whipped it up in Photoshop or something. The black font even looks crisper than the blue.
It’s that signature “ocd attention to detail” that @TripleBSolutions is so proud of.

Sir, using that rationale about knowing who I am or who the tester is, you wouldn't accept the findings from Janoshik either; yet you unabashedly demand that testing be sent to him and you accept the results pro forma? I don't understand that thought process. Furthermore, if a user sends in a test to Janoshik do you also imply that he is being dishonest and question what he knows about Janoshik? It seems that you are trying to create a dichotomy from parallelism to satisfy an unknown agenda. Perhaps you perceive you were sleighted? If the root of the issue is that he hasn't performed as you anticipated then why not work at the goal of getting your needs met instead of ridiculing everything that he tries to do? Would you also make fun of a child who is just beginning to walk? Why wouldn't you explain what he has done right, encourage that behavior, and then expound on the things that are undesirable? Your own behavior works against you and I see you getting more frustrated as time goes on, but you are your own worst enemy in that regard. He has agreed to give you what you want yet you are still compelled to spread negativity as evidenced by your vitriol. So now you turn your attention on me in an attempt to discredit me and show guilt by association so that he looks bad? I merely explained that I was the one that sent them to him. In addition to that, they were not available to him until today, about 6.7 seconds prior to him posting them. You see, he is trying to satisfy your community and I continue to encourage him to do so. He may not have started out that way but he's working towards that common goal with you and some others in the public eye. I feel like that is progress, don't you?
Ok, we get it, you are a posh drug dealer with a brand new dictionary

Because the onus is on TripleB to perform the standards of Meso from day 1, not come in with some half baked attempt when he wants to source here then completely just gloss over the questions he doesn't want to answer, respond in a snarky manner, or toss OpSec around like it's some UNO reverse card. I worked for 6 years in an industry that was much more concerning for OpSec and it is so cringy what people use it as an excuse for.

Your post can be summed up as basically saying "Why can't you guys be friends with Trip, tell him what he did wrong and get your problems fixed." He is not needed here, we don't need to push him to be better and hand hold sources here. You basically come correct or get the fuck out.

Maybe tell him to disappear, get some cooler labels and come back in half a year and try again like other people do.

This is Meso where people get nailed for fucking up, your boy is on month what 2.5 and he's still flip flopping on test results and ignoring questions, making up excuses. For some reason he comes out of nowhere with some janky looking chart with test results from the future when he has been told 150x that people want Tests from Jano on his product line.

You're starting to look like the dad that shows up at school to defend his son, it's starting to look sad. He's a big boy he can answer the questions himself.

Dude is dumber than a sack of hammers. I bet this guy is between 18-23 based on the level of fantasy role playing he’s doing.
Can you please stop consulting the dictionary to try and sound smart? This is how a 17 year old writes when they want to sound sophisticated.

You’re not welcome here. Go back to SST like you promised to in your first post.

We don’t know you, we don’t like you, and most importantly, we don’t trust you.

EDIT: ACTUALLY BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN THOSE THREE TEST RESULTS WITH DATES FROM THE FUTURE?
You actually make me smile, so for that I give you credit. I apologize for my education and ability to personify class. I certainly meant no disrespect. I will, however, correct you about the age. I would give my left testicle to be that young again. Youth, it seems, is wasted on the young. I have continually dealt with irrational arguments for far too many years to be drawn into yours; however, you are due an apology for my error(s). I did key the year in wrong, yet with no malice intended. There is nothing to hide, there is nothing hidden. It is not a conspiracy nor a secret plot to take over the universe. It was merely a fat finger that wasn't working as well as it should. Yet it's seized upon with post after post along with your exemplary control of the English language as you call me "dumber than..." I can only shake my head and wonder who has seen the movie Idiocracy.

So for the date, and all hyperbole aside, there is information in the spreadsheet that is specific to me and my lab and since I'm sent a .jpeg of the spreadsheet, I had to recreate it to associate the pictures of the data so that it was easier to understand and relate data to each compound. Basically, I had to dumb it down yet still people didn't understand. As with any task, if we make things too difficult to understand then people will not appreciate it or they will misinterpret, so we have to reduce to the lowest common denominator. For the life of me, I cannot understand why everything on this thread is automatically contrived in a handful of people's eyes. They are the most vociferous ones, calling from the top of the mountain "look at me" so that their egos are maintained perhaps? I have found in my travels that it is always the quiet ones that are the most dangerous. You can continue to bash on me, I'm ok with that. I am very confident in who I am and what I stand for, nothing you can say or suggest will change that. Nor am I trying to impress anyone, for I am way past that point. I certainly wish you no harm, I admire your passion and humor, I just hope that you take a look at yourself and see that the immediate return on trying to hurt others does not pay dividends in the long run. You never know who you're talking to ;). Is it ok for me to go now sir? I have a life to get back to, and hammers to educate, it would seem.

You actually make me smile, so for that I give you credit. I apologize for my education and ability to personify class. I certainly meant no disrespect. I will, however, correct you about the age. I would give my left testicle to be that young again. Youth, it seems, is wasted on the young. I have continually dealt with irrational arguments for far too many years to be drawn into yours; however, you are due an apology for my error(s). I did key the year in wrong, yet with no malice intended. There is nothing to hide, there is nothing hidden. It is not a conspiracy nor a secret plot to take over the universe. It was merely a fat finger that wasn't working as well as it should. Yet it's seized upon with post after post along with your exemplary control of the English language as you call me "dumber than..." I can only shake my head and wonder who has seen the movie Idiocracy.

So for the date, and all hyperbole aside, there is information in the spreadsheet that is specific to me and my lab and since I'm sent a .jpeg of the spreadsheet, I had to recreate it to associate the pictures of the data so that it was easier to understand and relate data to each compound. Basically, I had to dumb it down yet still people didn't understand. As with any task, if we make things too difficult to understand then people will not appreciate it or they will misinterpret, so we have to reduce to the lowest common denominator. For the life of me, I cannot understand why everything on this thread is automatically contrived in a handful of people's eyes. They are the most vociferous ones, calling from the top of the mountain "look at me" so that their egos are maintained perhaps? I have found in my travels that it is always the quiet ones that are the most dangerous. You can continue to bash on me, I'm ok with that. I am very confident in who I am and what I stand for, nothing you can say or suggest will change that. Nor am I trying to impress anyone, for I am way past that point. I certainly wish you no harm, I admire your passion and humor, I just hope that you take a look at yourself and see that the immediate return on trying to hurt others does not pay dividends in the long run. You never know who you're talking to ;). Is it ok for me to go now sir? I have a life to get back to, and hammers to educate, it would seem.

Sir this is a Wendy's.

You use alot of words to say nothing. i think "typo" would have sufficed.

Because the onus is on TripleB to perform the standards of Meso from day 1, not come in with some half baked attempt when he wants to source here then completely just gloss over the questions he doesn't want to answer, respond in a snarky manner, or toss OpSec around like it's some UNO reverse card. I worked for 6 years in an industry that was much more concerning for OpSec and it is so cringy what people use it as an excuse for.

Your post can be summed up as basically saying "Why can't you guys be friends with Trip, tell him what he did wrong and get your problems fixed." He is not needed here, we don't need to push him to be better and hand hold sources here. You basically come correct or get the fuck out.

Maybe tell him to disappear, get some cooler labels and come back in half a year and try again like other people do.

This is Meso where people get nailed for fucking up, your boy is on month what 2.5 and he's still flip flopping on test results and ignoring questions, making up excuses. For some reason he comes out of nowhere with some janky looking chart with test results from the future when he has been told 150x that people want Tests from Jano on his product line.

You're starting to look like the dad that shows up at school to defend his son, it's starting to look sad. He's a big boy he can answer the questions himself.
The opportunity to have him pack up has long passed. That's what I'm trying to tell you guys. The more you do this, the more he bows his neck and refuses. You are merely adding to his resolve. It's a circular firing squad in here and two of you are on fully automatic in your attempt to discredit and show how hard Meso is. Trying to flex on what? My monitor? If you truly wanted the things that you say you want then you are going about it all wrong and logical people, those that can take in all the information and come up with an unbiased conclusion, will find it to be true. Those of you that have an agenda will continue without even reloading.

I have a graduate degree in literature.

You have a dictionary.

In regards to “dumber”- ever heard of a colloquialism, you absolute fedora wearing neck beard?

Proclaiming that you “personify class” is quite literally the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen posted on this board. And there is a lot of cringe here. I’m embarrassed for you.

Yes, please get back to role playing on SST. I’m sure the kids there think you’re a college professor or something.

Also, nice job slipping in some insults about the intelligence of board members while concocting a totally unbelievable cover story.

I have a graduate degree in literature.

You have a dictionary.

In regards to “dumber”- ever heard of a colloquialism, you absolute fedora wearing neck beard?

Proclaiming that you “personify class” is quite literally the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen posted on this board. And there is a lot of cringe here. I’m embarrassed for you.

Yes, please get back to role playing on SST. I’m sure the kids there think you’re a college professor or something.

Also, nice job slipping in some insults about the intelligence of board members while concocting a totally unbelievable cover story.
*tips fedora* M'lady.

Personally I knew we was in trouble when he hit us with that there big word dichotomy. Just because we don't write like it's our thesis for our arts degree in our posts doesn't mean there aren't intelligent people in here.

Quit patronizing us here. @runningback34 has a 134 IQ.

The opportunity to have him pack up has long passed. That's what I'm trying to tell you guys. The more you do this, the more he bows his neck and refuses. You are merely adding to his resolve. It's a circular firing squad in here and two of you are on fully automatic in your attempt to discredit and show how hard Meso is. Trying to flex on what? My monitor? If you truly wanted the things that you say you want then you are going about it all wrong and logical people, those that can take in all the information and come up with an unbiased conclusion, will find it to be true. Those of you that have an agenda will continue without even reloading.
Deflection.

Also you clearly don’t know how the “circular firing squad” analogy works. That would mean we’re all laying into each other, cutting down our allies. We’re not doing that. We’re roasting Triple Burger Brew Labs, because he’s an arrogant weasel.

So, based on my post history, what’s my “agenda” here?

Look at you gentlemen, I have you all fired up with a single posting. That's not good. You have to question why. You'll never find me upset or even slightly fired up. After all, it's just a keyboard and monitor. If you want to have an informative and productive conversation then let's do it! I'm all for it, your approach is horrific and there are far too many logical fallacy's to even comment on. If your argument starts with something that isn't true or that can't be proven then it's merely an opinion and worthless to your own community that you say you are so dearly protecting. Again, with the circular firing squad. I mean if you're going to say something then make it productive or else it's just sound (words on a monitor). There are some that make very good points and I try to recognize that but 90% of this entire thread is people poking the proverbial guy next to him with his elbow and sticking his chest out to show what a tough guy he is for smashing that mean ole new source. It's truly inspirational and helpful to those trying to do harm reduction. you are bleaching out the voice of those that want to know and those that want to ask anything but superfluous questions. Instead, you'd rather attack my expanded vocabulary? Classy.

Have a great day, Good night.
Syn

@51mesa

If you are indeed synergy, and you really have nothing financially riding on this tripleb lab, do you really want to pick a fight with meso? Is this attention really going to benefit your business?

I assume tripleb is a big boy, this is his business. He's not doing so well, but you really arent helping. Our expectations have been laid out and they havent been met; its is really that simple.