Triple B Solutions

You have to admit it is entertaining to a certain degree though.

You don't really want your source thread to be described as "entertaining" on meso, it's usually a bad sign. My magic 8 ball says you will have some dumb newbies order from you but your 2 month escapade on here is pretty much a failure.

Thank god I don't have to weigh my options with the US sources that keep floating around here. Last few have been absolute shit shows.

You admitted it yourself @BigBaldBeardGuy, you want to start a lab but you could never do it.

So he would like to start a lab, but didn't and likely never will, and... that's why he's giving you such a hard time? i'm not sure why you felt the need to even mention it.

Most of us have had that thought cross our minds after seeing shitty source after shitty source roll through here and blow their opportunity. It would be easy money because we already know what's expected from day one.

Hell, i would start a lab too, but there's just something about living free, never having to look over my shoulder and knowing that a bump in the night isn't the feds getting ready to kick down my door that keeps me from ever rolling the dice.

Welcome back.

Lol
It is my belief that you single-handedly have been able to bump this source to the top spot on the forums so often that you have probably gotten him more orders than anything he could have done. You see it as blocking him but my understanding is that nothing can be further from the truth. You are driving traffic directly to him by garnering so much attention. Trip is that you? Same initials.....hmmmmm.....interesting tactic but I do not think it's appropriate. If you are Trip, you should stop. If you are not then please accept my apologies and continue what you are doing.

Last edited:
It is my belief that you single-handedly have been able to bump this source to the top spot on the forums so often that you have probably gotten him more orders than anything he could have done. You see it as blocking him but my understanding is that nothing can be further from the truth. You are driving traffic directly to him by garnering so much traffic. Trip is that you? Same initials.....hmmmmm.....interesting tactic but I do not think it's appropriate. If you are Trip, you should stop. If you are not then please accept my apologies and continue what you are doing.
Haha what a fucking joke. Get out of here with your nonsense.

@51mesa

We are now in the fourth week since samples were sent for testing. Can we receive an update please. Something more than "may or may not have to reship".

If you really want to help tripleb labs succeed, pick up his slack. You can start by addressing members' questions and concerns.

I look forward to productive communication.

Thank you.

So he would like to start a lab, but didn't and likely never will, and... that's why he's giving you such a hard time? i'm not sure why you felt the need to even mention it.

Most of us have had that thought cross our minds after seeing shitty source after shitty source roll through here and blow their opportunity. It would be easy money because we already know what's expected from day one.

Hell, i would start a lab too, but there's just something about living free, never having to look over my shoulder and knowing that a bump in the night isn't the feds getting ready to kick down my door that keeps me from ever rolling the dice.
Good point. I agree.

Don't you have your own lab to worry about?
I guess Trip is stealing all the business these days.

It is my belief that you single-handedly have been able to bump this source to the top spot on the forums so often that you have probably gotten him more orders than anything he could have done. You see it as blocking him but my understanding is that nothing can be further from the truth. You are driving traffic directly to him by garnering so much attention. Trip is that you? Same initials.....hmmmmm.....interesting tactic but I do not think it's appropriate. If you are Trip, you should stop. If you are not then please accept my apologies and continue what you are doing.

Here we go with the failed source psychology..

@51mesa

We are now in the fourth week since samples were sent for testing. Can we receive an update please. Something more than "may or may not have to reship".

If you really want to help tripleb labs succeed, pick up his slack. You can start by addressing members' questions and concerns.

Thank you.
I gave up on USPS. I will be reshipping by the end of the upcoming week.

MSG labs for best source of 2020!

@51mesa

Thank you.
You have no idea how badly I want to take over this thread and put all this to rest once and for all. I am transparent and I have repeatedly encouraged him to be also yet he holds back for some reason and members see it, and they think that it is automatically bad. It is not, but it goes against everything I believe in to tell you his business. It is a frustrating position to be in and I completely understand your frustration. You are absolutely, 100% right to be upset and think the worst. If it were up to me, I would lay it all on the table, and members would ridicule him for being so stubborn, so stupid as to take on the entire community over something so silly that it has become destructive. He is paralyzed by the aggression here, afraid to post anything for fear of how it might be construed and twisted into something so perverted that it disgusts people. I can see where it can get to the point that everything, no matter how truthful, is going to be called lies and misdirection. It's unfortunate that it has gotten to that point. It's so painful to watch this slow-motion train wreck. He is a great guy with a big heart but he's a bit sensitive yet. Not impervious to the mudslinging but his skin is thickening, perhaps that's the true nature of the source initiation? Trip, you can end this war on words. People will call you a liar for a while, but ultimately, little by little, you will prove it all to be true. Everything you are doing is good and will benefit people, you just have to be transparent. Mr. Shackleford, if he tells me I can post his business, you'll be the 2nd to know. And would have accomplished with a few respectful posts what others have failed to do with all their chest-thumping. I just think discourse is so important. We are a bunch of testosterone fueled alphas locked in a room, so I get it, but being productive is still the order of the day for me.

@51mesa

Take over the thread? I honestly believe the moment you posted scientific reports you had typed you took over the thread.

You have the microphone clown.