Triple B Solutions

You have no idea how badly I want to take over this thread and put all this to rest once and for all. I am transparent and I have repeatedly encouraged him to be also yet he holds back for some reason and members see it, and they think that it is automatically bad. It is not, but it goes against everything I believe in to tell you his business. It is a frustrating position to be in and I completely understand your frustration. You are absolutely, 100% right to be upset and think the worst. If it were up to me, I would lay it all on the table, and members would ridicule him for being so stubborn, so stupid as to take on the entire community over something so silly that it has become destructive. He is paralyzed by the aggression here, afraid to post anything for fear of how it might be construed and twisted into something so perverted that it disgusts people. I can see where it can get to the point that everything, no matter how truthful, is going to be called lies and misdirection. It's unfortunate that it has gotten to that point. It's so painful to watch this slow-motion train wreck. He is a great guy with a big heart but he's a bit sensitive yet. Not impervious to the mudslinging but his skin is thickening, perhaps that's the true nature of the source initiation? Trip, you can end this war on words. People will call you a liar for a while, but ultimately, little by little, you will prove it all to be true. Everything you are doing is good and will benefit people, you just have to be transparent. Mr. Shackleford, if he tells me I can post his business, you'll be the 2nd to know. And would have accomplished with a few respectful posts what others have failed to do with all their chest-thumping. I just think discourse is so important. We are a bunch of testosterone fueled alphas locked in a room, so I get it, but being productive is still the order of the day for me.

I'm not sure if you think these motherly posts reflect well but they absolutely do not. Is TripleB a child that is just telling you in PM how he's paralyzed with fear from the mean people on Meso?

You absolutely have to stop posting and fighting Trips fights for him....you are doing absolutely no favors and if he can't handle it himself who the hell wants to order something to inject into their body from him? Take the pep talks to PM....

Oh wow fresh testing delayed until the 5th plus another round of transit time to Jano! that will put us comfortably over 3 months.

Either it's a slow day for you at SST or this was really your attempt at entering the Meso market or something, you are way too invested in this for it not being your lab....

I gave up on USPS. I will be reshipping by the end of the

You have no idea how badly I want to take over this thread and put all this to rest once and for all. I am transparent and I have repeatedly encouraged him to be also yet he holds back for some reason and members see it, and they think that it is automatically bad. It is not, but it goes against everything I believe in to tell you his business. It is a frustrating position to be in and I completely understand your frustration. You are absolutely, 100% right to be upset and think the worst. If it were up to me, I would lay it all on the table, and members would ridicule him for being so stubborn, so stupid as to take on the entire community over something so silly that it has become destructive. He is paralyzed by the aggression here, afraid to post anything for fear of how it might be construed and twisted into something so perverted that it disgusts people. I can see where it can get to the point that everything, no matter how truthful, is going to be called lies and misdirection. It's unfortunate that it has gotten to that point. It's so painful to watch this slow-motion train wreck. He is a great guy with a big heart but he's a bit sensitive yet. Not impervious to the mudslinging but his skin is thickening, perhaps that's the true nature of the source initiation? Trip, you can end this war on words. People will call you a liar for a while, but ultimately, little by little, you will prove it all to be true. Everything you are doing is good and will benefit people, you just have to be transparent. Mr. Shackleford, if he tells me I can post his business, you'll be the 2nd to know. And would have accomplished with a few respectful posts what others have failed to do with all their chest-thumping. I just think discourse is so important. We are a bunch of testosterone fueled alphas locked in a room, so I get it, but being productive is still the order of the day for me.
You're so damn funny its unbelievable. I can't decide if I'm dealing with the two worst used car salesmen in history or those wierd sideshows at the circus.

Let me ask you this. Do you test all of your raws and finished products?

If not get the fuck out of here and go back to SST.

You're so damn funny its unbelievable. I can't decide if I'm dealing with the two worst used car salesmen in history or those wierd sideshows at the circus.

Let me ask you this. Do you test all of your raws and finished products?

If not get the fuck out of here and go back to SST.
If I’m not mistaken he claimed on his SST page recently that he test all of his own products but it’s more for him. He doesn’t releases them because he thinks blind testing is more important.

Edit: I just checked and he said he test his raws and finished product randomly, and anyone who is interested in the results simply has to email him.

If I’m not mistaken he claimed on his SST page recently that he test all of his own products but it’s more for him. He doesn’t releases them because he thinks blind testing is more important.
Haha so he's paid the mods off for no blind testing unless it comes back in his favor.

Haha so he's paid the mods off for no blind testing unless it comes back in his favor.
No, I think I may have either worded it wrong, or you misunderstood... or maybe I misunderstood lol. He does in house testing for his raws and finished product, but does not post them. If people would like to see them, they just have to email him and he shows them.

He believes more in the customer blind testing the product and he has a standing offer to pay for that if they decide to send it off for testing, and the customer is obviously free to post good or bad results.

It is my belief that you single-handedly have been able to bump this source to the top spot on the forums so often that you have probably gotten him more orders than anything he could have done. You see it as blocking him but my understanding is that nothing can be further from the truth. You are driving traffic directly to him by garnering so much attention. Trip is that you? Same initials.....hmmmmm.....interesting tactic but I do not think it's appropriate. If you are Trip, you should stop. If you are not then please accept my apologies and continue what you are doing.

You know you’re not the first to say that. Many many many failed sources seem to say that. As if it would motivate me somehow not to comment or question?

If my comments bump this thread and you get business as a result, enjoy it, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that it’s not sustainable business.

And great, a whole week before sending the samples out again. That buys you lots more time with me.

If the samples went out in December like we all suggested, you would have been busy right now. Let that sink in.

You’re thread isn’t anything to be proud of at all. You have no respect here.

You obviously haven't been following since the beginning..
Guys have been patient and more gentle with trip than any source I've seen, but his arrogance and perceived deception has turned this thread into what you see before you.

I'm sure you can understand our skepticism?
Yes sir, I certainly can. I have permission from BBB to share some things. However, I have to leave you with one piece of information because I am under a deadline that has to be met by 11:59PST and I should have been working on it hours ago. I really hope this is the start of a fruitful conversation that benefits your community. If he won't then I will. I'll start with his Janoshik testing as a peace offering. I have repeatedly told him to tell you guys what happened but he keeps countering "they'll just say this, or they'll just say that" but I keep telling him that it doesn't matter, the truth always finds a way. So his samples were somehow intercepted and refused export. He has the tracking and just posted it somewhere is my understanding. The community perceives it as he is slow playing them, but the reality is that he is afraid to post it for whatever reason. So I'm putting it out there for him. He filled out the form just as instructed, the package was perfect, weighed proper, sent proper but stopped, and sent back. The tracking reflects the dates and times and all the proof that he needed but for whatever reason, he didn't want to post it. Mostly because of one guy, BBB, who he says will trash him and call him a liar. He thought the best avenue of approach was to quickly send off another package. The mistake here was not being transparent. He was reacting out of emotion instead of cognition and that has been his downfall since day one. He needs to learn not to do that. Things happen that are out of our control, being honest is completely within our control. I have never seen a package refused for export in all my time doing this so I didn't know what to tell him about it. But it's out there now and more samples are on the way. I hope this starts a fruitful dialog. Teach him the right way to give you guys what you need and he will always fulfill it. He is doing the right thing behind the scenes, his huge downfall is the board, explaining what he is doing and why he is doing it. He'll get there given the opportunity. As I have said before, he WANTS to do the right thing, which is such a dying attribute in sources today. He's like a loyal dog: Kicked around and fearful, but still wants to protect his owner and do right by them. Me, I understand the intricacies of communication and what to respond to, and what to let go in order to move forward so it looks like I am the spokesperson for a minute. Which is exactly what I didn't want. But I'm committed to seeing it through, I'll be back. Thank you for your help.
Syn

You obviously haven't been following since the beginning..
Guys have been patient and more gentle with trip than any source I've seen, but his arrogance and perceived deception has turned this thread into what you see before you.
You are absolutely correct sir, I aim to fix that for your community.

I thought you said you were going to leave? Repeatedly?

Be a man of your word and scuttle off back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

Yes sir, I certainly can. I have permission from BBB to share some things. However, I have to leave you with one piece of information because I am under a deadline that has to be met by 11:59PST and I should have been working on it hours ago. I really hope this is the start of a fruitful conversation that benefits your community. If he won't then I will. I'll start with his Janoshik testing as a peace offering. I have repeatedly told him to tell you guys what happened but he keeps countering "they'll just say this, or they'll just say that" but I keep telling him that it doesn't matter, the truth always finds a way. So his samples were somehow intercepted and refused export. He has the tracking and just posted it somewhere is my understanding. The community perceives it as he is slow playing them, but the reality is that he is afraid to post it for whatever reason. So I'm putting it out there for him. He filled out the form just as instructed, the package was perfect, weighed proper, sent proper but stopped, and sent back. The tracking reflects the dates and times and all the proof that he needed but for whatever reason, he didn't want to post it. Mostly because of one guy, BBB, who he says will trash him and call him a liar. He thought the best avenue of approach was to quickly send off another package. The mistake here was not being transparent. He was reacting out of emotion instead of cognition and that has been his downfall since day one. He needs to learn not to do that. Things happen that are out of our control, being honest is completely within our control. I have never seen a package refused for export in all my time doing this so I didn't know what to tell him about it. But it's out there now and more samples are on the way. I hope this starts a fruitful dialog. Teach him the right way to give you guys what you need and he will always fulfill it. He is doing the right thing behind the scenes, his huge downfall is the board, explaining what he is doing and why he is doing it. He'll get there given the opportunity. As I have said before, he WANTS to do the right thing, which is such a dying attribute in sources today. He's like a loyal dog: Kicked around and fearful, but still wants to protect his owner and do right by them. Me, I understand the intricacies of communication and what to respond to, and what to let go in order to move forward so it looks like I am the spokesperson for a minute. Which is exactly what I didn't want. But I'm committed to seeing it through, I'll be back. Thank you for your help.
Syn
@Mighty-mouse @biggerben69 you guys gotta see this shitshow of a source, it’s unreal.

I'm not sure if you think these motherly posts reflect well but they absolutely do not. Is TripleB a child that is just telling you in PM how he's paralyzed with fear from the mean people on Meso?

You absolutely have to stop posting and fighting Trips fights for him....you are doing absolutely no favors and if he can't handle it himself who the hell wants to order something to inject into their body from him? Take the pep talks to PM....

Oh wow fresh testing delayed until the 5th plus another round of transit time to Jano! that will put us comfortably over 3 months.

Either it's a slow day for you at SST or this was really your attempt at entering the Meso market or something, you are way too invested in this for it not being your lab....
It was clearly his attempt at entering Meso without damaging his brand over at SST.

At SST a bunch of desperate 17 year olds are kissing his ass, and I’m sure he knew Meso vetting would make him look bad in one way or another, so he made an alter ego.

There’s no other reasonable explanation.

Syn
You realize you are essentially nailing closed tripleb's coffin with every post you make?

It was clearly his attempt at entering Meso without damaging his brand over at SST.

At SST a bunch of desperate 17 year olds are kissing his ass, and I’m sure he knew Meso vetting would make him look bad in one way or another, so he made an alter ego.

There’s no other reasonable explanation.
this is my suspicion since day 1.

Jesus this must be the first source thread where he had to go get his owner/boss/partner to step in and talk for him because he was getting upset/bullied by the meso members.

@TripleBSolutions Not a good look at all I assume you thought Syn having a rep at SST and having him come over and vouch/defend you would somehow make everything right?

So from Syn's story then you can't even be trusted as you got your package refused/taken for export and decided to try and hide it while you sent out more tests.

Just building that credibility up day by day.

1) Sends tests out were almost at 3 months on Meso
2) Gets it caught/refused
3) Doesnt tell anyone and tries to send out a fresh one instead and mislead meso members?
4) Someone writes that eating 4 viagra from TBS did nothing
5) freaks out and posts some PMs of raw testing from Syn (probably because his package was refused and he's sitting there with his dick in his hand too immature to just tell people the truth).

This guy is toast imo anyone who thinks he deserves to be trusted or coddled after 90 days on Meso is a fool. Syn is making it sound like this is day 1 and he's just getting unfairly targeted/bullied.

He's not a child who deserves praise and second chances, he clearly is not cut out for Meso. Maybe help him get started on SST where you are well established?

What's he doing here?

Jesus this must be the first source thread where he had to go get his owner/boss/partner to step in and talk for him because he was getting upset/bullied by the meso members.

@TripleBSolutions Not a good look at all I assume you thought Syn having a rep at SST and having him come over and vouch/defend you would somehow make everything right?

So from Syn's story then you can't even be trusted as you got your package refused/taken for export and decided to try and hide it while you sent out more tests.

Just building that credibility up day by day.

1) Sends tests out were almost at 3 months on Meso
2) Gets it caught/refused
3) Doesnt tell anyone and tries to send out a fresh one instead and mislead meso members?
4) Someone writes that eating 4 viagra from TBS did nothing
5) freaks out and posts some PMs of raw testing from Syn (probably because his package was refused and he's sitting there with his dick in his hand too immature to just tell people the truth).

This guy is toast imo anyone who thinks he deserves to be trusted or coddled after 90 days on Meso is a fool. Syn is making it sound like this is day 1 and he's just getting unfairly targeted/bullied.

He's not a child who deserves praise and second chances, he clearly is not cut out for Meso. Maybe help him get started on SST where you are well established?

What's he doing here?
Should add:

3 of the “test results” have future dates that haven’t happened yet.

His results are either faked or altered.

@51mesa you try to hard bud...

If meso members dont want you in their house, id suggest get out. Having been more then 75 days patient for lab results, followed by a bunch of BS to try and by time.. and then coming on the board with some BS lab results from the future... and not only that, then some junior member claims hes the lab and comes on the board and even has the time to argue trips reputation, makes everyone question even further the legitimacy of your mickey mouse operation

Syn
Do you honestly expect us to believe this LMFAO.

I've seen some bullshit in my time and this ranks up there with the best.