Triple B Solutions

Say what u will but the man really puts in work to avoid work lol. He has taken the time to make at least ten different profiles, the fake syn profile really took time coming up with a whole new personality and vocabulary.

Plus faking raw tests had to be time consuming. Then the fake usps samples to jano.
Also going through and deciding which legitimate questions to avoid.
His work ethic is admirable.

Lol. It’s worse than any troll that’s ever been here. It’s really amazing the lengths that some people go to just to avoid doing the right thing.

Imagine having an anxiety disorder that is sooooo bad that you’re afraid to post shit on the Internet. Anonymously. Because you don’t want to be anonymously bullied.

@TripleBSolutions your health is more important. Take a forever break from MESO. Get well soon.

Lol. It’s worse than any troll that’s ever been here. It’s really amazing the lengths that some people go to just to avoid doing the right thing.

Imagine having an anxiety disorder that is sooooo bad that you’re afraid to post shit on the Internet. Anonymously. Because you don’t want to be anonymously bullied.

@TripleBSolutions your health is more important. Take a forever break from MESO. Get well soon.
I'm still here. I asked for raw testing @BigBaldBeardGuy. I never asked for anyone to come defend me.

This thread went to a level of pathetic I don't believe I've ever seen and we've had anal beads and tarps for a clean room. You're fragile as fuck when you need another unknown guy to come over and white knight for you. Instead of explaining what's up you gave someone permission to do it for you.

The psl like test results were priceless as well.

Well, I did my best for guidance. Still unsure why I do this at times....

A good domestic source for a long while has been a challenge to come by. Good luck guys and be careful.

I'm still here. I asked for raw testing @BigBaldBeardGuy. I never asked for anyone to come defend me.
I don't know about sst..the board, its history, sources or its members.
I was told that Triple B and this Syn are somehow tied to someone called Soco at SST.
SoCo was rolled on by someone called Misriah(sp?) and the whole lot of you have been compromised.
I can put you to sleep in a variety of ways.

Yeah soco was at sst. I don't think he is there anymore. And Misriah said he was stepping away also not that long ago. So idk.

People were getting knots and underdosed gear from soco. Supposedly he got compromised by law enforcement from what I read.

Misriah just went ghost and decided to close shop and I don't think people got the rest of their orders. I had some of his stuff and it was legit at the time.

Not connected to anyone else on SST. No partners, no anything. Nor did I ask for Syn to come "save me". I asked him for raw test results.

Misriah just went ghost and decided to close shop and I don't think people got the rest of their orders. I had some of his stuff and it was legit at the time.
You seem careless and reckless...Just an observation. Alot of gear here gear there gear everywhere. And its always said to be "legit". Do you ever test...bloods or gear? And i dont mean roidtest dot com.

Not connected to anyone else on SST. No partners, no anything. Nor did I ask for Syn to come "save me". I asked him for raw test results.

Well, he didn’t exactly do you any favors last night. I think he dug your grave as a matter of fact.

And I thought you said before that you’re connected with Syn because you get your raws in coordination with him.

I was told that Triple B and this Syn are somehow tied to someone called Soco at SST.
SoCo was rolled on by someone called Misriah(sp?) and the whole lot of you have been compromised.
interesting. Somebody correct me if i am wrong, sst isnt working for me to double check the timeline, but, i believe synergy showed up right after soco disappeared. I think they made their entrance by promising to make whole those customers that soco left hanging. Disregard.

No matter what though, there is some really strange stuff surrounding this source. My guts are screaming at me.

Last edited:
This is my biggest concern with what meso has transpired to. This thread isn’t a display of harm reduction; it’s 4chan level fuckery, at best with a cancel culture flavor.

Now I’m trying to determine the motivation for this nonsense. A self fulfilling prophecy or is there a competing source that offers financial incentive? Not every source on meso is subject to to same level of scrutiny and THAT is just as shady as shit that occurs censored boards, in my opinion.
Actually, it’s a simple as this: the source is a lying fuck who has repeatedly poked a hornets nest. No conspiracy. No big plan. Just a bunch of people who are tired of @TripleBSolutions pissing on thier leg and telling them it’s raining.

It’s that simple.

interesting. Somebody correct me if i am wrong, sst isnt working for me to double check the timeline, but, i believe synergy showed up right after soco disappeared. I think they made their entrance by promising to make whole those customers that soco left hanging.

No matter what though, there is some really strange stuff surrounding this source. My guts are screaming at me.

If I remember correctly SOCO only recently disappeared, sometime this year. Synergy Forge showed up Summer 2019. Opening interestingly enough with a 50% off sale.

BOGO!! :)

You seem careless and reckless...Just an observation. Alot of gear here gear there gear everywhere. And its always said to be "legit". Do you ever test...bloods or gear? And i dont mean roidtest dot com.
I am a little careless and reckless, I agree. Lol
I have never had actual tests of my vials.
Blood test in past, yes. Not recent though.
If I gain like 20lbs+ in like 8 weeks and like 100lbs+ on my bench, squats, deads, etc, I consider something working. I mainly do test, tren and sometimes add in other goodies depending on my mood. Lmao.

So you're playing word games again? You say you didn't ask your dad to defend you but your dad said you gave him permission to put your jano info out there when you should've done it yourself.

I've ordered from Misriah, Colonial and Srx. That's about it in the last few years. Other than some little samples from this guy here.
Never ordered from syn, soco or anyone else.

Triple B has stated that Syn is his mentor, and Syn has talked about retiring soon and leaving his illustrious steroid business to this upstanding young man he met on the internet, and now backs with a money back guarantee.

Nothing strange about that story, right?