Triple B Solutions

Let’s talk more about those raw tests...

Which lab did the testing? I don’t see any verification signature or identifying marks of any kind.

What you posted are just a bunch of screenshots without context, lacking any way to verify the authenticity or accuracy of the information that they contain.

Edit: the dates on those raw tests are from December and January. You expect me to believe that you’ve been sitting on them for over a month while being hounded the whole time?

OK bud...

Last edited:

Which lab did the testing? I don’t see any verification signature or identifying marks of any kind.

What you posted are just a bunch of screenshots without context, lacking any way to verify the authenticity or accuracy of the information that they contain.
but but, opsec bro!
seriously though this question was raised with the typical results you would expect from the dynamic duo TripleSyn. The identity of his super secret domestic tester guy he just happened to stumble upon cant be revealed.

Edit: the dates on those raw tests are from December and January. You expect me to believe that you’ve been sitting on them for over a month while being hounded the whole time?

OK bud...
Also the three tests at the bottom of the page are from dates that have not happened yet, aka, THE FUTURE.

“Test results” are clearly fraudulent.

Edit: the date on those raw tests is January 5. You’ve been sitting in them for over a month while being hounded the whole time?

OK bud...

I asked for raw testing or help getting raw testing from Syn. Syn thought it was silly for me to be spending the type of money I was spending on testing when I needed to build up more raws. He said he would get raw testing done by the person he uses for raw testing. He gave me the write up that was posted about how the testing was done.

You guys. I love you all, but some of you are missing the big picture entirely. Forget the conspiracies. Forget the raw test results from Syn. None of that matters. If Syn’s raw tests are 100% true and accurate it does not change a thing. If his raw tests are 100% fabricated it does not change a thing. We asked for Trip to submit his own testing. So far that has not happened. The reason why is meaningless. Did the pack get seized? Doesn’t matter. Did it get lost halfway to Jano? Doesn’t. Fucking. Matter. The speculation that’s happening answers not one question we have. We want testing, from the source, in a timely fashion. That’s it. It has been repeated so many times that I’ve lost count. Until he tests what he’s selling this place will be a dumpster fire. Everything else is just a waste of time. Trying to find out what his relationship to Syn may be an interesting academic exercise, but it’s not going to answer our questions about testing. Know what will? The source testing his gear.

You guys. I love you all, but some of you are missing the big picture entirely. Forget the conspiracies. Forget the raw test results from Syn. None of that matters. If Syn’s raw tests are 100% true and accurate it does not change a thing. If his raw tests are 100% fabricated it does not change a thing. We asked for Trip to submit his own testing. So far that has not happened. The reason why is meaningless. Did the pack get seized? Doesn’t matter. Did it get lost halfway to Jano? Doesn’t. Fucking. Matter. The speculation that’s happening answers not one question we have. We want testing, from the source, in a timely fashion. That’s it. It has been repeated so many times that I’ve lost count. Until he tests what he’s selling this place will be a dumpster fire. Everything else is just a waste of time. Trying to find out what his relationship to Syn may be an interesting academic exercise, but it’s not going to answer our questions about testing. Know what will? The source testing his gear.

Samples have already been submitted. I hope to have the results back before my deadline to ship.

I did post the status of the original samples sent to Jano along with the tracking with details removed.

We want testing, from the source, in a timely fashion. That’s it. It has been repeated so many times that I’ve lost count. Until he tests what he’s selling this place will be a dumpster fire. Everything else is just a waste of time. Trying to find out what his relationship to Syn may be an interesting academic exercise, but it’s not going to answer our questions about testing. Know what will? The source testing his gear.

Honestly, this dumpster is fully engulfed in flames right now. Nothing is going to put it out. We asked and asked and asked... to the point of obvious frustration. And he runs a BOGO sale.

He’s not a MESO source. Having the audacity to do a sale when we specifically told him only the newbs would buy his untested gear was a slap in the face of the MESO community.

Then fuckhead @mesa51 comes in last night with his pipe and slippers kinda with a tude because we interrupted his meal and family time and tries to make everything better with charts and graphs and bullshit. I’ll repeat it again, Synergy Forge is a nobody here. His word means nothing and his pompous attitude can go fuck his old ass.

I don’t work for a competitive lab. Anyone that says that doesn’t KNOW what MESO is about. I’m here like everyone else because MESO is a great place. We come together as a community to protect each other. We’re not like the other boards with all the bullshit TD Pics, sponsored logs, freebies, and “looks like fiyah derp derp” comments. This place has taught me everything I know. I read a lot here. If anyone wants the same knowledge, just put the time in and read.

This place is as close to science-based as you can get. Test the gear. Test the raws. Be better than the other labs.

@TripleBSolutions has had a ton of opportunities. He’s received a lot of veteran advice on how to be successful here. It’s not our fault he didn’t want to listen. He hasn’t listened in almost 3 months, what makes us think he’s going to change.

Nature hates a vacuum. Say goodbye to TripleB - he’ll do fine at SST. The next source will be here to have their chance.

Honestly, this dumpster is fully engulfed in flames right now. Nothing is going to put it out. We asked and asked and asked... to the point of obvious frustration. And he runs a BOGO sale.

He’s not a MESO source. Having the audacity to do a sale when we specifically told him only the newbs would buy his untested gear was a slap in the face of the MESO community.

Then fuckhead @mesa51 comes in last night with his pipe and slippers kinda with a tude because we interrupted his meal and family time and tries to make everything better with charts and graphs and bullshit. I’ll repeat it again, Synergy Forge is a nobody here. His word means nothing and his pompous attitude can go fuck his old ass.

I don’t work for a competitive lab. Anyone that says that doesn’t KNOW what MESO is about. I’m here like everyone else because MESO is a great place. We come together as a community to protect each other. We’re not like the other boards with all the bullshit TD Pics, sponsored logs, freebies, and “looks like fiyah derp derp” comments. This place has taught me everything I know. I read a lot here. If anyone wants the same knowledge, just put the time in and read.

This place is as close to science-based as you can get. Test the gear. Test the raws. Be better than the other labs.

@TripleBSolutions has had a ton of opportunities. He’s received a lot of veteran advice on how to be successful here. It’s not our fault he didn’t want to listen. He hasn’t listened in almost 3 months, what makes us think he’s going to change.

Nature hates a vacuum. Say goodbye to TripleB - he’ll do fine at SST. The next source will be here to have their chance.
Not going anywhere @BigBaldBeardGuy. I've been here two months. Most of that first month was spent waiting for test results. Then I waited for blind testing. Then it switched to more testing and USPS messed that up. You are over exaggerating the timeline.

At this point should it even matter if he decided to follow through with testing?

Vetting does much more than just bring out pictures and testing, it brings out the true nature and character of the source.. sometimes it's not just about the answers, but about how the answers are presented, and who is the person presenting those answers.

As far as I can tell the vetting has accomplished the one thing that most overlook.. it has shown who this guy can be!

After everything is said and done we are dealing with a person, and is this really the person that you can trust to do the right thing?

When things do go wrong how is he going to handle it?

Deny, deceive, avoid.. and when it gets really bad, call upon daddy to tell you that it's better than you think, and promise to make it better.. while he himself hides under the covers and hopes the problems will go away.. all along still not doing what is necessary..

If this is your guy.. best of luck to you!

Definitely not someone I would consider "solid" or a "stand up" guy..

Not going anywhere @BigBaldBeardGuy. I've been here two months. Most of that first month was spent waiting for test results. Then I waited for blind testing. Then it switched to more testing and USPS messed that up. You are over exaggerating the timeline.

You keep saying it switched to this and switched to that, but the reality is that nothing has switched.. the expectations have always been the same!

Before you got here and after you're gone the expectations are, and will be.. the same!

At this point should it even matter if he decided to follow through with testing?

Vetting does much more than just bring out pictures and testing, it brings out the true nature and character of the source.. sometimes it's not just about the answers, but about how the answers are presented, and who is the person presenting those answers.

As far as I can tell the vetting has accomplished the one thing that most overlook.. it has shown who this guy can be!

After everything is said and done we are dealing with a person, and is this really the person that you can trust to do the right thing?

When things do go wrong how is he going to handle it?

Deny, deceive, avoid.. and when it gets really bad, call upon daddy to tell you that it's better than you think, and promise to make it better.. while he himself hides under the covers and hopes the problems will go away.. all along still not doing what is necessary..

If this is your guy.. best of luck to you!

Definitely not someone I would consider "solid" or a "stand up" guy..
How many times do I have to say that I never asked for anyone to come in here and defend me? If anything it made things worse and now I am the one dealing with it.