Triple B Solutions

When have I ever asked for sympathy @BigBaldBeardGuy? You talked about leaving this thread a while back and I asked for you to stay.

The fact is I don't control Syn. I have no idea what he was trying to do. I'll keep making things the right way and treating my customers right.

You can hang around if you wish, but you're done here.

@TripleBSolutions

I’m trying to tell you this.

You think I’m an instigator. You think I’m working an agenda. You think I’m just trying to get attention. Whatever. I’ve heard it before and I’ll here it again.

I’m not. I point out the obvious. Your vision is blurred by your business. This is going to be like a real bad breakup. You can beg, you can hang on, you can promise to do better.

But it’s over.

Last night was the end of it. Anything after that is embarrassing. We haven’t seen something as bizarre as that in a LONG time. The trust has been broken. There’s no forgiving in this game.

interesting. Somebody correct me if i am wrong, sst isnt working for me to double check the timeline, but, i believe synergy showed up right after soco disappeared. I think they made their entrance by promising to make whole those customers that soco left hanging. Disregard.

No matter what though, there is some really strange stuff surrounding this source. My guts are screaming at me.

Synergy Forge was already there when SOCO left.

But guess when our boy Trips popped up over at SST??? Yep. Right at the end of SOCO “being compromised”. Middle of October.

My mistake too, SOCO wasn’t busted. They were MIA and then changed their home screen on their website to a DEA notice.

Trips showed up at SST on October 15. SST deleted the SOCO thread on November 1 when their mods couldn’t contact SOCO.

If you have info that I don't have why wouldn't I want you to share it?

lmfao he literally said he had permission from you to post some stuff on here in one his posts but you didn't ask him to come over here at all?

Either you're literally the same person and you're regretting your play to use your "cred" from SST to back yourself up cause you were literally imploding over here, or you're an idiot who's regretting asking your mentor for backup.

Got my coffee in boys and ready for the shit show. As for @BigBaldBeardGuy having an agenda I highly doubt that as he literally said he uses Stanford and he was right in the thick of that shit show shitting on Stan for some of the same issues in here/not posting required things.

If you have info that I don't have why wouldn't I want you to share it?
Have you and Syn met in person? We don’t need to know the address to his winter home in Arizona, we don’t need exact dates, we don’t need any real details. Have the two of you guys met one another? That was the question. Attached to it was more cryptic stuff that leads us down yet another conspiracy road. Fine. Everyone wants to go there for some reason so I guess that’s what’s happening anyway. But just answer the question. The whole reason Syn came on here was because he felt you weren’t being transparent. Now’s your chance to pay off that act of friendship he engaged in for you.

Have you and Syn met in person? We don’t need to know the address to his winter home in Arizona, we don’t need exact dates, we don’t need any real details. Have the two of you guys met one another? That was the question. Attached to it was more cryptic stuff that leads us down yet another conspiracy road. Fine. Everyone wants to go there for some reason so I guess that’s what’s happening anyway. But just answer the question. The whole reason Syn came on here was because he felt you weren’t being transparent. Now’s your chance to pay off that act of friendship he engaged in for you.
No. I do not see why that is relevant though.

They met...

IMG_9200.jpg

Of course they have. No source is going to bend over backwards for some anonymous guy on the internet that could be a McDonald's employee, a DEA agent or anything in between.

That level of trust and support would never be handed to a stranger. A family member on the other hand makes much more sense.

There is absolutely only two options here (unless they are fucking idiots)

1) Same Person
2) It's a friend who wanted to get started or someone he knows IRL and you take a piece for guiding/teaching them essentially just branching off a franchise.

or option 3 is what? He met this fine upstanding kid on the forums, struck up an unlikely buddy-cop-mentor friendship (when?) and decided that this kid has got moxy and he wants to help him get started and even show him his private pictures of his raws tester and hook him up with his raws supplier.

Yeahhh.

There is absolutely only two options here (unless they are fucking idiots)

1) Same Person
2) It's a friend who wanted to get started or someone he knows IRL and you take a piece for guiding/teaching them essentially just branching off a franchise.

or option 3 is what? He met this fine upstanding kid on the forums, struck up an unlikely buddy-cop-mentor friendship (when?) and decided that this kid has got moxy and he wants to help him get started and even show him his private pictures of his raws tester and hook him up with his raws supplier.

Yeahhh.
Syn does get a cut of what I spend on raws. The raw prices are also a bit high.

Syn does get a cut of what I spend on raws. The raw prices are also a bit high.

He gets no money from your final/finished product sales?

And you stand by the comment that you do not know eachother.

Wow Syn is a righteous man, plucked you off SST and took you under his wing.

I'm going to keep posting this question since you love deflecting or ignoring stuff:

He does get a cut of your raws, but does he get a cut of you selling finished product?

Now we know why ol Syn was in here writing essays for you.