Triple B Solutions

He gets no money from your final/finished product sales?

And you stand by the comment that you do not know eachother.

Wow Syn is a righteous man, plucked you off SST and took you under his wing.

I'm going to keep posting this question since you love deflecting or ignoring stuff:

He does get a cut of your raws, but does he get a cut of you selling finished product?

Now we know why ol Syn was in here writing essays for you.

Nope, no cut of my finished products.

This thread went to a level of pathetic I don't believe I've ever seen and we've had anal beads and tarps for a clean room. You're fragile as fuck when you need another unknown guy to come over and white knight for you. Instead of explaining what's up you gave someone permission to do it for you.

The psl like test results were priceless as well.
Exactly this.
If it were me and someone tried to come "have my back" I'd be pissed and tell them NO. I got this on my own. I created this mess and I'm going to see it through like a man. As I would know that it would make me lose all credibility and appear WEAK if someone had to come to my defense while I quietly sit in the corner trembling.

@TripleBSolutions welcome to the machine, bud.

Have a cigar, you're gonna go far.

Scratch that...nobody wishes you were here.

Now go on back from whence you came and shine on, you crazy diamond.

I just couldn't resist...

But in all seriousness, you're done at MESO, pal. No redemption at this point and that's well deserved.
No, I will be sticking around. Thousands worth of pending orders and not one person is going to get scammed. I believe that will speak volumes towards my character.

My gear will continue to be accurately dosed and well brewed. My T/A and customer service will still go above and beyond.

No, I will be sticking around. Thousands worth of pending orders and not one person is going to get scammed. I believe that will speak volumes towards my character.

My gear will continue to be accurately dosed and well brewed. My T/A and customer service will still go above and beyond.

Yea that’s all great and fine but based on everything that’s come to light right now, you’re a risk.

There’s zero trust. Way too many inconsistencies. And I really believe you’re a SST rebrand. That entire board is screwy.

You can make the best shit but you’re not trustworthy at all.

Yea that’s all great and fine but based on everything that’s come to light right now, you’re a risk.

There’s zero trust. Way too many inconsistencies. And I really believe you’re a SST rebrand. That entire board is screwy.

You can make the best shit but you’re not trustworthy at all.
Believe what you want @BigBaldBeardGuy

Most sources in this situation would take the BTC, run, and rebrand. I wont do that. I still cant seem to find one time that I have lied to you despite all the "inconsistencies" you mention.

You guys. I love you all, but some of you are missing the big picture entirely. Forget the conspiracies. Forget the raw test results from Syn. None of that matters. If Syn’s raw tests are 100% true and accurate it does not change a thing. If his raw tests are 100% fabricated it does not change a thing.
I get the point that you are making, but it absolutely matters if he posted fraudulent results.

That means he needs to be run off this board.

It does not mean he should be given a 2nd chance to provide real testing after providing fakes.

No, I will be sticking around. THOUSANDS worth of pending orders and not one person is going to get scammed. I believe that will speak volumes towards my character.

No, you are done here. You can refuse to believe all you want. You can reply in here everyday and we will be in here shooting you down which is fairly easy because you do a good job of that yourself.

Haha gtfo with the thousands of orders lmao.

I really hate to be that guy, but would someone spoon feed me a brief summary of what happened last night? I’ve been following this thread since the beginning, didn’t check for one day, and now there are like ten pages of novel-length posts that I’m not trying to decipher after working a 12 hour shift. TIA.

Most sources in this situation would take the BTC, run, and rebrand. I wont do that. I still cant seem to find one time that I have lied to you despite all the "inconsistencies" you mention.

According to SYN you got your package seized/refused for export and panicked and tried to quickly re-send one all the while side stepping questions from @BigBaldBeardGuy about why your packages were taking so long.

Now you "have given up on USPS" and will re-ship on the 5th. Get the fuck out of here, semantics or not you tend to avoid questions that would make you look bad for answering, in my eyes you're a liar.

You couldn't come out and say your package got fucked and that's why test results from Jano were taking so long.

Instead you got your mentor to come in here and basically have to explain your thought process and how much of a good guy you are, trying to do well, but the big mean Meso members just won't help you and give you a chance.

What are you 17? Syn did say he just sees a "Young man" trying to do well. Ah yeah but you never met eachother.

I get the point that you are making, but it absolutely matters if he posted fraudulent results.

That means he needs to be run off this board.

It does not mean he should be given a 2nd chance to provide real testing after providing fakes.
As far as I know they aren't fraudulent. If they are then Syn will have some explaining to do to me as well.

According to SYN you got your package seized/refused for export and panicked and tried to quickly re-send one all the while side stepping questions from @BigBaldBeardGuy about why your packages were taking so long.

Now you "have given up on USPS" and will re-ship on the 5th. Get the fuck out of here, semantics or not you tend to avoid questions that would make you look bad for answering, in my eyes you're a liar.

You couldn't come out and say your package got fucked and that's why test results from Jano were taking so long.

Instead you got your mentor to come in here and basically have to explain your thought process and how much of a good guy you are, trying to do well, but the big mean Meso members just won't help you and give you a chance.

What are you 17? Syn did say he just sees a "Young man" trying to do well. Ah yeah but you never met eachother.
I already explained what happened to the package well before Syn came on here. I even posted the messed up tracking that USPS was providing with details taken out. I did not ask for Syn to come speak for me.

You are correct that I think it is a very bad idea to air out everything I do on a clear net forum.

Can you expand on “thousands worth of pending orders ”???

How many days have you been sitting on those? Just today? The entire weekend or last week? Are you shipping or are you feverishly restocking to fulfill these “thousands worth of pending orders”??

Can you expand on “thousands worth of pending orders ”???

How many days have you been sitting on those? Just today? The entire weekend or last week? Are you shipping or are you feverishly restocking to fulfill these “thousands worth of pending orders”??
Most of them are from yesterday or today.

Oh boo fucking hoo. Poor Trip. Awwwww....

You are the worlds most sensitive drug dealer. We should be nicer to you. And I’m sure you did nothing to deserve the abuse too. You’re just hear to make money.

Get the fuck out of here with that.

YOU made mistakes. YOU skipped answering questions. YOU give inconsistent answers. YOU mislead and deceived.

How are you NOT out of stock if you’re still running that BOGO sale? If you were truly busy, you’d have to shutdown to brew more.

Reality is you haven’t sold much more than a few orders to overeager newbs and guys looking to hop on a good deal. You jacked your prices up and then cut them in half to make guys think this is an unbelievable bargain.

All bullshit tactics. You think we’ve never seen this before?
That’s why I didn’t order. I wanna try primo for the first time and almost jumped on the bogo. I decided to wait. Only using sources that test now

Last edited:

Sponsors