Triple B Solutions

Normally when a source page has 112 pages it’s a good sign. This dumpster fire is 112 pages. I’m actually surprised y’all are still going at it. I figured y’all would of said fuck this by now. This thread is like a sitcom. Lol

Normally when a source page has 112 pages it’s a good sign. This dumpster fire is 112 pages. I’m actually surprised y’all are still going at it. I figured y’all would of said fuck this by now. This thread is like a sitcom. Lol
I think I'll just do a copy pasta everyday to let idiots who only read the last page know that this source is shady as fuck and not to order. Instead of giving him free bumps.

TRIPLE B/SYN IS A SHADY ASS SOURCE, PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PAGES BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO ORDER.

OR JUST BE RETARDED AND ORDER AWAY.

I think I'll just do a copy pasta everyday to let idiots who only read the last page know that this source is shady as fuck and not to order. Instead of giving him free bumps.

TRIPLE B/SYN IS A SHADY ASS SOURCE, PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PAGES BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO ORDER.

OR JUST BE RETARDED AND ORDER AWAY.

Sure go ahead. I'll keep pumping out good stuff.

Sure go ahead. I'll keep pumping out good stuff.

Sure... “pumping out the good stuff” based on some random graphs and a dude somewhere telling Syn the raws is good.

But you don’t have a lot of product tests to confirm that.

Hey wouldn’t it be funny if Syn is just ripping you off by stomping your raws? [emoji1787] He was waiting for a “fine young man” to scam.

Seriously, how well do you know Synergy Forge? He sure seemed to fuck you up good last night.

Lol, so in your opinion, this source has potential?

You do this all the time. You let us vett the source, and then get frustrated or disappointed that the source doesn’t have what it takes. We’re open to suggestions at any time my man.

Explain the conspiracy to us. There’s a half dozen guys holding this guy accountable for empty promises. Where’s the MESO super lab that can afford all of us? Point to any one of us shilling in another source thread. Then explain the less regular guys popping in to say “what a shit show”. Are they on the MESO Super Lab payroll too?

This guy made A LOT of claims out of the gate and had zero testing.

Then he had only FOUR samples analyzed.

Now he’s dragging his feet on the 7 additional that he submitted.

If he actually came prepared he would have been well past the vetting process right now. Happy customers would be filling his thread.

You blame us. Blame the source.

Go ahead and order. Don’t let common sense hold ya back.
The disconnect between you and I is that I don’t carry the same expectations as you. It’s that simple.

up until this thread I don’t recall meso having such a hard on for the sources themselves doing the testing. Even when they show up with testing it gets disregarded because, well it’s very easy for them to manipulate the result. So I can care less what trip did or didn’t send for testing. And I really don’t care what he said he tested and if he lied about it because again, it’s unimportant data. End user data is what’s important to me.

So what do we know about this source:
1) his EQ came out to 299 mg of the 300 mg label claim. Accurate as Phamra, if there was such a thing.

2) his test E tested at 330 mg of the 300 mg claim. Not perfect but go into anabolic lab and show me a ugl who is. 10% margin of error is incredibly common for a ugl.

3) low bloods on his sust but the protocol followed was dog shit (the short esters were cleared and the long esters weren’t even at full saturation).

4) he won’t show pics of his lab. This may be an issue for some users, understandably. This may also be an opsec concern for the source, understandably.

5) he claims to use the same raw source as syn and if you look deep into his communications on sst, I believe this to be true. Syn has a ton of testing. This is conjecture, on my part.

6) his comms and TA are 10/10

7) his gear is pip free and clean (as far as visual inspection).

What exactly has he done wrong? Any tests come back poor? Any floaters? Slow TA? Opsec concerns? Infections? So he gave you a run around in regards to testing and won’t post pics of his lab. Boo fucking hoo. If those things matter to you (and others), point it out, state your concerns and move on like a man. You seem to believe you are entitled to the most minute details of every sources operation and the reality is, nobody owes you shit!

If you really care about harm reduction than stick to the shit that matters and stop acting like a left - wing , cancel culture beta male. This is arguably the most pathetic thread I’ve seen on meso to date.

And I think you are a valuable member; nevertheless but you lost yourself on this one man.

Last edited:
Sure... “pumping out the good stuff” based on some random graphs and a dude somewhere telling Syn the raws is good.

But you don’t have a lot of product tests to confirm that.

Hey wouldn’t it be funny if Syn is just ripping you off by stomping your raws?
emoji1787.png
He was waiting for a “fine young man” to scam.

Seriously, how well do you know Synergy Forge? He sure seemed to fuck you up good last night.

You may not realize this but I'm not happy with what transpired either. I told him to stop posting here. I'm also waiting to confirm some things about the test results. If they were faked then I'm not going to stand for that.

Until recently I was doing things very differently. Even with the recent testing I sent out, he thought it was a waste to drop over 1.5k on testing.

You may not realize this but I'm not happy with what transpired either. I told him to stop posting here. I'm also waiting to confirm some things about the test results. If they were faked then I'm not going to stand for that.

Until recently I was doing things very differently. Even with the recent testing I sent out, he thought it was a waste to drop over 1.5k on testing.

Cause hes a SST source where he doesn't have to test shit and just "email him if you wanna see test results". He's not used to having to be accountable with verifiable HPLC testing not something he sends you himself via email. Probably not the best mentor for Meso.

Cause hes a SST source where he doesn't have to test shit and just "email him if you wanna see test results". He's not used to having to be accountable with verifiable HPLC testing not something he sends you himself via email. Probably not the best mentor for Meso.
For once I agree with you.

Ok. IF all of this is exactly as you say, then I have a strong suggestion for you: Distance yourself from Synergy.

I know you feel like you owe that guy something but listen,
If that was indeed synergy, and not you role playing, then you have to get away from that guy. He threw you under a bus and ran you over. Then he backed up an ran you over again.

Telling you testing is a waste, that is poor advice. Maybe syn doesnt need testing at sst, But you aint syn and you aint at sst are you?

But mostly, That guy showed you no respect when posting here, portraying you as an incompetant child.

I have my doubts about the legitamacy of all this, its weird af. But if we are to take this at face value, that is my suggestion to you.

i think we are thinking the same thing here

Hopefully @51mesa has parents and they are home tonight.

Often the internet can be too much responsibility for people like Syn. I know it is not cool to call them retards or anything anymore but I am cool. I would be more than happy to have Syn bag my groceries at the store.

Syn words are not your friend. Just remember the best way you can represent yourself if NOT using your mind or keyboard. They are very hard to use.

Also Scientific tests are not just typing things on your keyboard. I know it can be confusing, that is why we send you, your own special bus each day.

The disconnect between you and I is that I don’t carry the same expectations as you. It’s that simple.

up until this thread I don’t recall meso having such a hard on for the sources themselves doing the testing. Even when they show up with testing it gets disregarded because, well it’s very easy for them to manipulate the result. So I can care less what trip did or didn’t send for testing. And I really don’t care what he said he tested and if he lied about it because again, it’s unimportant data. End user data is what’s important to me.

So what do we know about this source:
1) his EQ came out to 299 mg of the 300 mg label claim. Accurate as Phamra, if there was such a thing.

2) his test E tested at 330 mg of the 300 mg claim. Not perfect but go into anabolic lab and show me a ugl who is. 10% margin of error is incredibly common for a ugl.

3) low bloods on his sust but the protocol followed was dog shit (the short esters were cleared and the long esters weren’t even at full saturation).

4) he won’t show pics of his lab. This may be an issue for some users, understandably. This may also be an opsec concern for the source, understandably.

5) he claims to use the same raw source as syn and if you look deep into his communications on sst, I believe this to be true. Syn has a ton of testing. This is conjecture, on my part.

6) his comms and TA are 10/10

7) his gear is pip free and clean (as far as visual inspection).

What exactly has he done wrong? Any tests come back poor? Any floaters? Slow TA? Opsec concerns? Infections? So he gave you a run around in regards to testing and won’t post pics of his lab. Boo fucking hoo. If those things matter to you (and others), point it out, state your concerns and move on like a man. You seem to believe you are entitled to the most minute details of every sources operation and the reality is, nobody owes you shit!

If you really care about harm reduction than stick to the shit that matters and stop acting like a left - wing , cancel culture beta male. This is arguably the most pathetic thread I’ve seen on meso to date.

And I think you are a valuable member; nevertheless but you lost yourself on this one man.

I don’t think that’s a fair characterization. SymBiotics tested every batch and every product and the customer tests matched. Each time. That system works. That started with TGI. I agree source samples themselves are meaningless but with the customer samples always matching it builds trust. I’ve been consistent with this way of vetting for 2 years now.

You forgot the boner pills don’t give bonerzzz.

You also forgot Syn came and posted the most horseshit graphs and data last night for how he supposedly tests his raws. Some data was reported as next November 2021. That kicked the hornets nest.

OPSEC aside, Trip here has been caught several times (and no not just by me) with “inconsistencies” in his posts. Take that for what you want.

And yes, I admit I’m IN this thread but that’s because I take it personally. Trip sought out advice. I spent time giving him advice. This was mid-late DECEMBER. I told him if he sent at least 10 samples in and they tested fine that the thread wouldn’t be so volatile. It’s now March 1, look at the thread, where’s the sample results? Not my fault.

Had he listened to solid advice who knows how different this thread would be now.

And if you haven’t noticed, Trip likes to dodge questions. The thread is 5x as long as it needs to be. He believes any post is a good post cause it bumps his thread to the top.

In short, he’s fucking the MESO standards.

I do agree that a source sending items out for testing alone is pretty meaningless. But when customers start sending product out and it matches the sources test, that is what I like to see. That is absolutely something that helps build trust and is something that helps me feel confident in ordering.

I wanna try primo for the first time and almost jumped on the bogo. I decided to wait. Only using sources that test now
In the interest of fairness, his primo has been tested and came in overdosed. You shouldn’t order simply because of that, but it’s a true statement nonetheless.

I don’t think that’s a fair characterization. SymBiotics tested every batch and every product and the customer tests matched. Each time. That system works. That started with TGI. I agree source samples themselves are meaningless but with the customer samples always matching it builds trust. I’ve been consistent with this way of vetting for 2 years now.

You forgot the boner pills don’t give bonerzzz.

You also forgot Syn came and posted the most horseshit graphs and data last night for how he supposedly tests his raws. Some data was reported as next November 2021. That kicked the hornets nest.

OPSEC aside, Trip here has been caught several times (and no not just by me) with “inconsistencies” in his posts. Take that for what you want.

And yes, I admit I’m IN this thread but that’s because I take it personally. Trip sought out advice. I spent time giving him advice. This was mid-late DECEMBER. I told him if he sent at least 10 samples in and they tested fine that the thread wouldn’t be so volatile. It’s now March 1, look at the thread, where’s the sample results? Not my fault.

Had he listened to solid advice who knows how different this thread would be now.

And if you haven’t noticed, Trip likes to dodge questions. The thread is 5x as long as it needs to be. He believes any post is a good post cause it bumps his thread to the top.

In short, he’s fucking the MESO standards.

I sent those samples soon after we had that conversation @BigBaldBeardGuy. Using USPS was a terrible idea in hindsight, but I was advised using anything else was an OpSpec risk. You act like I don't listen to you but I have to pay my raw bill too @BigBaldBeardGuy. Starting a lab isn't easy and I did not have the coin to drop 3k on tests right away. Honestly I should have waited to come to Meso but I was also under the impression the only tests that truly matter were blind tests.

Ok. IF all of this is exactly as you say, then I have a strong suggestion for you: Distance yourself from Synergy.

I know you feel like you owe that guy something but listen,
If that was indeed synergy, and not you role playing, then you have to get away from that guy. He threw you under a bus and ran you over. Then he backed up an ran you over again.

Telling you testing is a waste, that is poor advice. Maybe syn doesnt need testing at sst, But you aint syn and you aint at sst are you?

But mostly, That guy showed you no respect when posting here, portraying you as an incompetant child.

I have my doubts about the legitamacy of all this, its weird af. But if we are to take this at face value, that is my suggestion to you.

I don't have a vocabulary like that @shackleford. I agree with you.

I don't have a vocabulary like that @shackleford. I agree with you.
For what it’s worth, and while I do not know how many orders you are truly getting, I find it commendable you are sticking around to fill orders and not fuck everyone over.

On the other hand, without testing, you could be sending out some cooking oils and everyone is thinking they are getting a sweet bogo deal.

I hope your test come back soon and everything is good for the sake of people that have already ordered. And hopefully they can send out some testing that matches up with yours. At the end of the day, we are all just a bunch guys with a passion for lifting weights and taking shit to the next level.

Sponsors