MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Question for some of you guys that are on trt. What is the shortest amount of time you have taken between a blast and getting blood work done for trt check up and not raise any flags with your Dr? Running Stan's test and primo at 500/400 a week. I know these kind of things vary person to person as well just curious what others experience has been.
Currently running 500 of Stan’s Test E and Deca (have a script for both at 250/200)

Just had blood work. I played dumb. Was like yo I think I may be drawing a bit too much with the old man eyes.

I didn’t know he wasn’t taking orders. I placed one on Sunday and still don’t see it in informed delivery. Emailed him yesterday about it and no response. He did reply when I ordered just to be clear.

I was interested at first myself. But then I was wondering if you can just get decent test cyp outside of a TRT clinic, then why use a TRT clinic?
Makes it easier to travel around with your script. Plus convenient blood work and also some help getting dialed in. In my state I can't get labs without a doctor's orders. I've been contemplating dropping the doctor and just going the self-medicated approach but then I'd only be able to get labs done once a year.

Makes it easier to travel around with your script. Plus convenient blood work and also some help getting dialed in. In my state I can't get labs without a doctor's orders. I've been contemplating dropping the doctor and just going the self-medicated approach but then I'd only be able to get labs done once a year.
That makes sense. Thank you.

And I too live in one of those states.

I've read on here somewhere that guys have come up with ways to still get their bloods done in places that don't allow for it. If you do a search, I'd imagine you could find the posts talking about it if you are interested in knowing how to get them done without your doctor.

Are you talking about only once a year due to insurance covering it?

Currently running 500 of Stan’s Test E and Deca (have a script for both at 250/200)

Just had blood work. I played dumb. Was like yo I think I may be drawing a bit too much with the old man eyes.
You have a script for nandralone? Am I reading this correctly

You can get labs through mail

Question for some of you guys that are on trt. What is the shortest amount of time you have taken between a blast and getting blood work done for trt check up and not raise any flags with your Dr? Running Stan's test and primo at 500/400 a week. I know these kind of things vary person to person as well just curious what others experience has been.

I give it a good 8 weeks before I let my TRT doc pull bloods. I try to give it as much time as I can I do run into lipid issues at times. I to have a script for test and Deca.

After seeing 1100 ng/dl on my blood work doctor told me he hoped I would live till our next appointment. They are tools to be used when needed. My faith in the US medical system has been completely destroyed in less than 3 years.

I don't even bother with doctors or conventional insurance anymore. It's a ripoff , they're there solely if i need a leg amputated or something. I have insurance that doesn't pay anything but gives me $2000 in an HSA. Then i spend it on whatever bloodwork i want or whatever I need health wise without someone telling me what to do.

I don't even bother with doctors or conventional insurance anymore. It's a ripoff , they're there solely if i need a leg amputated or something. I have insurance that doesn't pay anything but gives me $2000 in an HSA. Then i spend it on whatever bloodwork i want or whatever I need health wise without someone telling me what to do.
I think HSA is the way to go. You can roll over unused funds into a Roth after a few years instead of just giving it to the insurance companies.

I've read on here somewhere that guys have come up with ways to still get their bloods done in places that don't allow for it. If you do a search, I'd imagine you could find the posts talking about it if you are interested in knowing how to get them done without your doctor.
I'll have to look into that again. I have heard similar

Are you talking about only once a year due to insurance covering it?
Yes, for my annual checkup. My doctor isn't really open to doing anything that isn't "necessary." I really need to find a new one...

You can get labs through mail
How so? I've looked at a few sites in the past but they seemed sketchy.

I think HSA is the way to go. You can roll over unused funds into a Roth after a few years instead of just giving it to the insurance companies.

Fidelity has an hsa that's no fee and has low cost funds. If i remember right you can transfer the money there once a year