MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

As always man, thank you for doing the the testing! Roughly how long did it take from the time you sent out the product to the time you got the results back?

About one week but I paid up for shipping this time spending over $120. In the past I cheaped out on shipping and it took a month.

So I fucked up one of my oils. It was my fault. I definitely cooked it. I told stan what I did. I told him it wasn't him and he sent me two to replace one. I didn't want him toz cause it was my fuckup.

Just how nice this guy is. I have to make him my main guy. The only AAS I can't get from him is var for females.
Can you elaborate on you “cooked it?” I has some DHB left that crashed and I put it on the stove top range and let it heat up until it was back in solution. The color changed slightly but I don’t know if that means it lost some potency. I usually reheat crashed gear in a pot of water on the stove, submerging the bottom half of the vial in the water and heating it to a boil. The boiling method hasn’t ever induced a color change of the oil, but it also never worked nearly as well, or as quick, as just putting the vial on the range. The color before was like a pair yellow color and after reheating it on the range it became more of a neon yellow color, or essentially like the color of urine when you’re properly hydrated. Only have a few milliliters left of the DHB so if I fucked it up, it’s not a big loss; but I’m curious going forward if that’s something that shouldn’t be done. Thanks brother!

Can you elaborate on you “cooked it?” I has some DHB left that crashed and I put it on the stove top range and let it heat up until it was back in solution. The color changed slightly but I don’t know if that means it lost some potency. I usually reheat crashed gear in a pot of water on the stove, submerging the bottom half of the vial in the water and heating it to a boil. The boiling method hasn’t ever induced a color change of the oil, but it also never worked nearly as well, or as quick, as just putting the vial on the range. The color before was like a pair yellow color and after reheating it on the range it became more of a neon yellow color, or essentially like the color of urine when you’re properly hydrated. Only have a few milliliters left of the DHB so if I fucked it up, it’s not a big loss; but I’m curious going forward if that’s something that shouldn’t be done. Thanks brother!
May I suggest heating water in the microwave then sitting it in that or getting a candle warmer, I'm new but used to vape. I made my own liquids and melted menthol crystals. I've always found that the stove can be a bit harsh. If I used the stove I would definitely use a double boiler

The melting point of primo is about 160. Degrees farenheight. The water for tea is maybe 190. It got yellow cloudy from the heat and never got back to normal.

I don't know if I can fix it,.and I'm not gonna try to if it's cloudy and the rest of the bottles are yellow clear and this is yellow cloudy.

Its not worth the risk to me imo.

The melting point of primo is about 160. Degrees farenheight. The water for tea is maybe 190. It got yellow cloudy from the heat and never got back to normal.

I don't know if I can fix it,.and I'm not gonna try to if it's cloudy and the rest of the bottles are yellow clear and this is yellow cloudy.

Its not worth the risk to me imo.
I've never brewed but from reading, I think cloudy can indicate that some water got into the bottle, somehow.

Yes heating your oils can change the color. I always use a candle warmer to warm my oil before pinning and my crystal clear mct will turn to w orange yellowish color after a period of time. The color change is not an indication the gear is bad.

Sounds to me like you guys are fucking up your own vials of gear.

Yeah getting your vial of gear super super hot on a stove is prolly a bad idea, boiling it in water is probably a bad idea. We all know that water isn’t sterile and getting it inside your bottle is no Bueno.

Yes heating your oils can change the color. I always use a candle warmer to warm my oil before pinning and my crystal clear mct will turn to w orange yellowish color after a period of time. The color change is not an indication the gear is bad.

Sounds to me like you guys are fucking up your own vials of gear.

Yeah getting your vial of gear super super hot on a stove is prolly a bad idea, boiling it in water is probably a bad idea. We all know that water isn’t sterile and getting it inside your bottle is no Bueno.
Agreed

I didn't submerge it which is the thing. I think the melting point of test is double of primo though, which is my concern

Last edited:
How long do you keep it on the warmer?

This is probably a dumb question, but can crashed gear be shook into mix. Instead of heated? Like with an industrial medical vial shaker?
No. Shaking it with anything won’t do a thing. If comes out of solution because of temperature and shaking won’t fix that. You need to warm it up to get it back into solution.

How long do you keep it on the warmer?

This is probably a dumb question, but can crashed gear be shook into mix. Instead of heated? Like with an industrial medical vial shaker?
About 5 minutes is plenty.The candle warmer does not get incredibly hot so if you forget and leave it, it’s not a big deal.

As far as shaking it, if it’s really crashed hard I don’t think that would work but if you stick it in your pocket and walk around the house and periodically shake it up that can work, unless it’s a big ass chunk it may take some more heat.

I am eager to try what Stan has to offer. Did a small test order and it’s going on 12 days. Hopefully I see it next week at some point. Have only heard good thing.