MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So I been running winnyvar for about 3 weeks now. I do quite a bit of walking in a day. The pumps in my shins and calves are insane. I do cardio post workout on the step climber and it's a bit more challenging. The cycle is going great BTW. Should have some more tren from sp land sometime this week possibly even tomorrow. Only thing I'm changing up is switching from test e to test c. MWF .5ml injection.

So I been running winnyvar for about 3 weeks now. I do quite a bit of walking in a day. The pumps in my shins and calves are insane. I do cardio post workout on the step climber and it's a bit more challenging. The cycle is going great BTW. Should have some more tren from sp land sometime this week possibly even tomorrow. Only thing I'm changing up is switching from test e to test c. MWF .5ml injection.
How long do you run the orals? Was on week 6 but took a week off of orals after getting covid. Kept the test and primo going though. Doubt its safe to do 8 more weeks of 50mg anavar. Guess I could push another two weeks at least on the anavar

How long do you run the orals? Was on week 6 but took a week off of orals after getting covid. Kept the test and primo going though. Doubt its safe to do 8 more weeks of 50mg anavar. Guess I could push another two weeks at least on the anavar
I'm doing 7 weeks of winnyvar. 50 of each once daily.

With:

300 Test C
300 Tren A
10iu of 70/30 Humalog x2 daily

So ya, 7 weeks for the orals and tren A.

Transitioning to NPP and same Test dose for 7 more weeks. If all is well I will include drop for or some other oral to gain.

Arnold ran Dbol for 16 weeks.

BTW. The pump I have rn is skin teasing;)

I
I ran 50mg of var for ab 6.5ish weeks and started to get acid reflux so i stopped and havent had it since

Not sure if this is even worth posting, but I’ve been pinning 800/week of Stan’s test C for 9 weeks now. I’m scheduled to get full blood work up in about a month, but got a coupon for this place and tried it out. I’ve read mixed reviews about saliva tests, so take my results with a grain of salt. Not much info, just tells me that I’m over 1250 pg/ml

9953DE78-F1F4-4D72-8F9F-41C783137304.jpeg

Been digging on this thread. Was advised to read first before I start posting bc of the ferociousness and intolerance of a lot of members. Probably did 10 hours of reading just pouring through the website’s Steriod UG forum. I was especially diving deep on this thread.
If I have senior fucking members start throwing their dukes up on this fucking comment you are just straight up trying to cause fucking conflict. I did my digging. I looked around. Some labs that I was referred to by my friends in real fucking life, aren’t checking out to me.
I fuck with Stan. Hoping he enjoys his time off. Anyways that’s it really. I ensured I am not being a naive fucking noob, and was respectful throughout the context of this post. That’s the most I can ask of myself.

Not sure if this is even worth posting, but I’ve been pinning 800/week of Stan’s test C for 9 weeks now. I’m scheduled to get full blood work up in about a month, but got a coupon for this place and tried it out. I’ve read mixed reviews about saliva tests, so take my results with a grain of salt. Not much info, just tells me that I’m over 1250 pg/ml

View attachment 159677
Bro that’s your free testosterone, not total. 1250 for free test is very very high my dude, are you using any proviron or any dht compound?

Been digging on this thread. Was advised to read first before I start posting bc of the ferociousness and intolerance of a lot of members. Probably did 10 hours of reading just pouring through the website’s Steriod UG forum. I was especially diving deep on this thread.
If I have senior fucking members start throwing their dukes up on this fucking comment you are just straight up trying to cause fucking conflict. I did my digging. I looked around. Some labs that I was referred to by my friends in real fucking life, aren’t checking out to me.
I fuck with Stan. Hoping he enjoys his time off. Anyways that’s it really. I ensured I am not being a naive fucking noob, and was respectful throughout the context of this post. That’s the most I can ask of myself.
Trying to figure out your point?

Just kidding bro, take it easy. We're all just hormonally imbalanced bro's killing time in between gym sessions and pinning our asses. Enjoy meso!

Nice bro.