MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Appreciate it. Haven't cycled yet but been on 200-225mg a week for about a year now. 31 and my test levels were 125ng/dl natty so I'll be on for life. And yea, really don't wanna take any ai if I don't have to. More so just wanna make sure I'd have it just incase I needed it. I'm sure 400 would actually be plenty anyway. Just wanna gain a little size and strength, nothing over the top right now.
You might not even need an ai with the 200/wk your on now, it could be in the 40-50s just fine and maybe higher if your not prone to sides like gyno/acne etc..

It takes 25mg Asin e3d for mine to be in mid 50s on 600/wk, but Im a high aromatizer and prone to gyno. Some ppl don't need an ai at all and never have any problems.

Just get regular blood work and dial in what works for you

I wanna try a different approach to tren this time. It's been quite a few years since I've run it. And looking back I've had these same feelings "different girl ofc" and I really need to tell myself that these are only feelings, not facts. Cuz that's exactly what they are, nothing more then weird tren side effects feelings. My girlfriend I'm with now has been my fiancée for a while. She's just never been in the car when I'm on tren. I only told her about the tren dick. Not the tren sides. I had to explain the tren dick cuz when it kicked in she was like who are you and what did you do with my man??? The sex got super hot and weird rite away. She loves it too, God bless her:)
If things get crazy I'll stop it tho.
Last time I ran npp, which was my first time, I went through the same shit. It was so lame. I got all jealous and started a fight cause she 'liked' a profile photo from an old friend from high school. That insecure feeling was no bueno. I'm on npp now for my second run, 4 weeks in and it's ok so far. If those feelings start coming back and I can't contain it, I'll drop the npp.

Last time I ran npp, which was my first time, I went through the same shit. It was so lame. I got all jealous and started a fight cause she 'liked' a profile photo from an old friend from high school. That insecure feeling was no bueno. I'm on npp now for my second run, 4 weeks in and it's ok so far. If those feelings start coming back and I can't contain it, I'll drop the npp.
Did you run bw? Might have been high e2 not the npp

So is it all 19 nor's that contribute to these false emotions? I love npp, but never got like I do on tren nasty

shit my 200mg a week trt dose had me at 23 e2 and about 2k total test. Not sure that's a good or bad thing. I wanna run 400-500mg test c and either tbol or var for a cycle once my broken hand is healed in a few more weeks. Any recommendations on ai you'd suggest or is rimidex at 1mg a week good enough you think? Gonna get bloods of course too.
At a reading or 23 e2, I wouldn’t be using any ai at all; that’s way too low for me.

Also stick to Anavar over tbol, thank me later.

So is it all 19 nor's that contribute to these false emotions? I love npp, but never got like I do on tren nasty
I've never done tren so can't speak on how fucked I'd be on that. I hadn't really read about the mental sides on npp. Then I tried it and it was rough at first, and then I started seeing people talk about the insecurity and pity party feeling they were having on npp, so who knows. But I'd imagine npp and tren would have similar sides, just maybe not to the same extent, but I really don't know.

I miss Tren. it’s been awhile

I have almost no negative side effects other then the occasional irritability and small fits of rage here and there but no insomnia,, no depression and no Tren cough. I do have some mild to heavy sweats (mostly mild though) however, when I take Tren A I get every side effect imaginable.

I personally don’t mind the wait for Tren E to kick in and I prefer less jabs. Anyways not sure what kind of Tren you are on but trying enth over ace could reduce these side effects or vice versus. It could help you in the future.

I've never done tren so can't speak on how fucked I'd be on that. I hadn't really read about the mental sides on npp. Then I tried it and it was rough at first, and then I started seeing people talk about the insecurity and pity party feeling they were having on npp, so who knows. But I'd imagine npp and tren would have similar sides, just maybe not to the same extent, but I really don't know.
Tren nor NNP, nor any steroid for that matter make you have delusional or jealous thoughts. It might amplify the feeling, but in no way is anything flipping a switch. If you’re an asshole on cycle, chances are good that you were an asshole before lol

I miss Tren. it’s been awhile

I have almost no negative side effects other then the occasional irritability and small fits of rage here and there but no insomnia,, no depression and no Tren cough. I do have some mild to heavy sweats (mostly mild though) however, when I take Tren A I get every side effect imaginable.

I personally don’t mind the wait for Tren E to kick in and I prefer less jabs. Anyways not sure what kind of Tren you are on but trying enth over ace could reduce these side effects or vice versus. It could help you in the future.
This is my first go in a long time. I gotta say it's by far been one of my best runs in regards to gains, strength, pumps, sexual performance and all around great cycle. It's just now at week 4 I'm starting to feel some slight mental anguish. Irritability and little fits of rage, both of with I've kept contained. Some slight paranoia too. But it's ok and manageable.

Tren nor NNP, nor any steroid for that matter make you have delusional or jealous thoughts. It might amplify the feeling, but in no way is anything flipping a switch. If you’re an asshole on cycle, chances are good that you were an asshole before lol
Ok, so it's doesn't flip a switch but it turns a dial. Say it however you want.

I don’t know man. I ran tren for 12 weeks one time and I swear week 11-12 had be jealous af and I’m not even like that. I keep the tren runs to 10 weeks now and don’t have an issue

You might not even need an ai with the 200/wk your on now, it could be in the 40-50s just fine and maybe higher if your not prone to sides like gyno/acne etc..

It takes 25mg Asin e3d for mine to be in mid 50s on 600/wk, but Im a high aromatizer and prone to gyno. Some ppl don't need an ai at all and never have any problems.

Just get regular blood work and dial in what works for you
no gyno. Just some light acne on my lower back which sucks, but could be way worse from pics of people that actually had acne. My e2 is 23 at 200-235mg a week, from my last bloods, but pretty sure my trt has it worked out to about .5mg arimidex a week mixed in the T. Not sure how it stays concentrated right...but I guess science lol. Thinking of dropping the clinic of going to a gp. 200 bucks a month aint worth it it since I've seen prices of here and UG forums. Accidently threw away my brand new trt bottle 3 weeks ago right after i did the first shot so out 400 bucks there and just got some from pharmacom at 250mg/ml. Not sure how long I should wait to to bloods after not having it for 3 weeks and doing first test cyp shot yesterday. But if E2 looks good without ai im gonna drop it altogether for now. Feel like 20 is too low for me.

At a reading or 23 e2, I wouldn’t be using any ai at all; that’s way too low for me.

Also stick to Anavar over tbol, thank me later.
yea I just commented on another post about it. I feel like it's too low for me, the E2 level, been tired, low energy, slight depression and not really interested in pursuing sex. Like if it happens it happens but not searching for it. Not sure if thats the E2 or me being a bitch about winter in the northeast haha. Was debating tbol or var. Can't go wrong with var though...hear more good info about in than tbol so far.