MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Has anyone had trouble pinning his deca ? No matter what needle I switch to using or what site , the deca takes forever to pin and I mean that the syringe will barely shoot and I gotta press on it hard and no matter how hard I press, the plunger still goes down slowly. It still goes in but so slowly I literally gotta stand there with a needle in for extended periods.
Anyone find a trick to make it easier to plunge ? Maybe the liquid is too thick ?
Have you tried running the pin under hot water for 30 to 60 seconds? I run 500mg/ml EQ, that oil is like Lucas oil additive, super thick. I have to warm it the use nothing smaller than a 23ga, usually load 1 ml EQ and 1ml of Mast since it's so thin.

Yo @Stanfordpharma1
I know your sticking to the basics these days but has anyone asked you about DHB or Test/Primo TRT blend, potentially making thier way back on the list again? I understand the DHB crashes easily but to my knowledge your brew stood well at around 75-100. Just curious man.

Ty SP

Has anyone had trouble pinning his deca ? No matter what needle I switch to using or what site , the deca takes forever to pin and I mean that the syringe will barely shoot and I gotta press on it hard and no matter how hard I press, the plunger still goes down slowly. It still goes in but so slowly I literally gotta stand there with a needle in for extended periods.
Anyone find a trick to make it easier to plunge ? Maybe the liquid is too thick ?

Have you tried running the pin under hot water for 30 to 60 seconds? I run 500mg/ml EQ, that oil is like Lucas oil additive, super thick. I have to warm it the use nothing smaller than a 23ga, usually load 1 ml EQ and 1ml of Mast since it's so thin.
I have heard from others that you shouldn't use hot water to heat your oils. I don't actually remember the reason why, but I also Believe @Stanfordpharma1 has mentioned this before as well. A lot of guys including myself use a small candle warmer and place your vials on to heat up your oils, then draw and pin. I've also sat my syringe on the heater duct in my bathroom for a bit while the heat runs and warms the house up in the morning, but that only works in the winter months. Once its warm it should pin very smooth, at least in experience.

I have heard from others that you shouldn't use hot water to heat your oils. I don't actually remember the reason why, but I also Believe @Stanfordpharma1 has mentioned this before as well. A lot of guys including myself use a small candle warmer and place your vials on to heat up your oils, then draw and pin. I've also sat my syringe on the heater duct in my bathroom for a bit while the heat runs and warms the house up in the morning, but that only works in the winter months. Once its warm it should pin very smooth, at least in experience.
i find a hair dryer works great. Warms the oil very fast

Nope, I'm running his test c and deca now, 600/400 and the deca is just as smooth as his test c.

people say that cause oil and water don't mix so you're average dummy might somehow get water in the vial.

I never have to heat my stuff, with exception to a couple times I've had crashed gear. I turned on hot water, ran the bottom of the vial under it for 20 seconds and gave it a swirl and it was gravy train from there.

The only part of running it under water that I don't like is, most label are cheap paper and get all gross or start peeling off.

Yes, I also use the heat duct in the bathroom to warm the oil, plenty good for everything besides that EQ 500, that compound is like light syrup. Clogged up a 24ga on me before, had to screw a 21 on to get it flowing. I even tried leaning into the wall plunger first, no dice.

Nope. On my third vial pinning 2ml a eeek. Put that shit between your index and middle finger and push with your palm.

Yes it’s because water is not sterile and sticking a needle full of oil you’re about to inject under water is kinda like…. pretty dumb. I don’t know why so many people still recommend this process. There’s dozens of ways to warm up your oils without putting it anywhere close to water.

Try a candle warmer / small little hot plate, or anything of the like.

Yes it’s because water is not sterile and sticking a needle full of oil you’re about to inject under water is kinda like…. pretty dumb. I don’t know why so many people still recommend this process. There’s dozens of ways to warm up your oils without putting it anywhere close to water.

Try a candle warmer / small little hot plate, or anything of the like.
I'm surprised I haven't seen someone say to microwave it yet....oh wait I have seen that on a different forum lol. They said throw it in there for about 20 seconds and it should be good. I sincerely hope nobody actually did it. But like you said, there a numerous ways to heat it up besides running the pin directly underwater.

When people were saying they were using candle warmers, I was picturing them setting the vial on the warmer, not the pin.

I'm surprised I haven't seen someone say to microwave it yet....oh wait I have seen that on a different forum lol. They said throw it in there for about 20 seconds and it should be good. I sincerely hope nobody actually did it. But like you said, there a numerous ways to heat it up besides running the pin directly underwater.
A guy in the pharmacom thread did this recently. He also didn't know not to put metal in the microwave, so the intelligence is lacking in multiple areas there. Lol

When people were saying they were using candle warmers, I was picturing them setting the vial on the warmer, not the pin.
That’s correct lmao. You warm the vial.

It’s really not rocket science. Warm up the oil in a fashion that doesn’t put you at risk for contamination. Stick it up your anus if you want bruh.

Yes precisely. You would place the vial on the warmer, and then draw your oil and pin. I've only ever Sat my syringe on the heater duct which gets warm enough to heat the oil. Never Sat a syringe on the candle warmer, doesn't make any sense.

I use a candle warmer because when im not using it to heat my vials it keeps my bathroom smelling fresh heating a candle!