MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah I know he hasn't been on here since Tuesday that's why I ask if anyone had heard from him.
Guess you’re not looking in the right place…So maybe pump the breaks with what you “know” lol …. It literally could not be easier to see the last time a user was active…

Guess you’re not looking in the right place…So maybe pump the breaks with what you “know” lol …. It literally could not be easier to see the last time a user was active…
Idk why your attacking me man I asked an innocent question and I meant he hasn't said anything on this forum since Tuesday. Literally no idea what I did to offend you

Added 2 vials of Ace to my order just before Stan sent it. Never ran Tren, was thinking of adding 30mg ED to the summer Primo run.

What’s your protocol look like if you don’t mind?
Wow! Lemme tell you bout dat tren. The only way to easily describe the feeling would be a GOD like feeling your whole blast.

300 Test wk
450 tren wk
100 mg of winnyvar Ed
10-15 iu Humalog 2x day

That's my current peds for 8 weeks. At the halfway point. Just upped my tren today from 300

So I been running winnyvar for about 3 weeks now. I do quite a bit of walking in a day. The pumps in my shins and calves are insane. I do cardio post workout on the step climber and it's a bit more challenging. The cycle is going great BTW. Should have some more tren from sp land sometime this week possibly even tomorrow. Only thing I'm changing up is switching from test e to test c. MWF .5ml injection.
Shin pumps my cock - I keep reading this shin pump shit - who the fuck would take orals for a shin pump- i call that bullshit

Wow! Lemme tell you bout dat tren. The only way to easily describe the feeling would be a GOD like feeling your whole blast.

300 Test wk
450 tren wk
100 mg of winnyvar Ed
10-15 iu Humalog 2x day

That's my current peds for 8 weeks. At the halfway point. Just upped my tren today from 300
Another bullshit call - Tren makes u feel god like - another bullshit tired of hearing over and over - u can’t be a bodybuilder at all talkin this god like shit

Shin pumps my cock - I keep reading this shin pump shit - who the fuck would take orals for a shin pump- i call that bullshit

i would hope no one would take them just for that, but if you're arguing their existence, i can assure you they're real and can get pretty uncomfortable.

Idk why your attacking me man I asked an innocent question and I meant he hasn't said anything on this forum since Tuesday. Literally no idea what I did to offend you
First off, “attacking”? Let’s maybe be a little less sensitive.. secondly, you literally just have to click on his profile and it will tell you when he was last active. You didn’t offend me, I just have a low tolerance for laziness. And it’s not the Tren talking, I’m an asshole off cycle as well.

I don’t think he is taking them for “shin pumps” more so it’s a side effect of them.

First time I ran Anavar I couldn’t even walk up a small hill without wild pumps / cramps. It really did suck.

Taurine helps

Added 2 vials of Ace to my order just before Stan sent it. Never ran Tren, was thinking of adding 30mg ED to the summer Primo run.

What’s your protocol look like if you don’t mind?
If it were me I would not add tren to a test a primo cycle unless I was in prep.

And even then I would only throw it in for the last 4 weeks at a low dose.

For me the whole point of a primo cycle is to be able to run it as a long cycle to slowly grow Over time with minimal side effects and negative impacts on my health markers (meaning I can sleep, eat, and train very optimally) That’s why it’s such an amazing compound.

Running tren alongside it kinda throws all that out the window.

Tren is not the end all be all like guys make it seem.

If it were me I would not add tren to a test a primo cycle unless I was in prep.

For me the whole point of a primo cycle is to be able to run it as a long cycle to slowly grow Over time with minimal side effects and negative impacts on my health markers (meaning I can sleep, eat, and train very optimally) That’s why it’s such an amazing compound.

So that pretty much makes the tried and true Test,Mast,Tren stack the best in that regards?

Since he said "summer primo run", I assumed he was trying to maximize a cut cycle.
I’m confused how after reading my post you thought to yourself “ah, this guy thinks he should run test mast tren instead”

I think test and primo is a great cycle for all the reasons I stated in my post above. Primo is a very versatile compound, just like any cycle the diet will dictate whether you “cut” or “bulk” however primo is a good option to use for both phases, imo

I’m confused how after reading my post you thought to yourself “ah, this guy thinks he should run test mast tren instead”
I didn't think you were suggesting anything. I was asking...

Dude said he wanted to add tren to his summer primo cycle. Making it sound like he wanted to do a cut cycle. You said it wouldn't be prudent to add tren to a primo cycle, as it would negate positive effects of primo.

So I just wanted your opinion on if he was wanting to utilize tren for a cut, then would pairing it with mast instead of primo be the better option.

Last edited:

Fair points. Thank you.

Yes this would be for a cut. Still planning it out, and I was only thinking a few weeks with the Tren. But running the primo a while longer.

First off, “attacking”? Let’s maybe be a little less sensitive.. secondly, you literally just have to click on his profile and it will tell you when he was last active. You didn’t offend me, I just have a low tolerance for laziness. And it’s not the Tren talking, I’m an asshole off cycle as well.
But he didn't ask if anyone knows if he's been on forum lately. Pull Stan's cock out of mouth for a second, you're cum drunk.

Sponsors

Latest posts