MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Pretty sure he’s taking the first week of each month off in case anyone forgot.

Also, anyone had experience with his anavar or winstrol as of late? I’m beginning contest prep in the next month and am deciding what compounds I want to slowly add in.

Papa Stan…I’m gonna do a show in year and am finna blast my nuts off for like 16- 20 weeks. I hope u are the mayne who can provide the nectar of the gods.

But he didn't ask if anyone knows if he's been on forum lately. Pull Stan's cock out of mouth for a second, you're cum drunk.
Oh so you think I was acting on behalf of Stan? Sorry to disappoint you fuckin moron.. And yeah he did ask..”has anyone heard from Stan lately”…. So yes, Stan being active on the forum would equate to “hearing from him”.. Sorry you can’t put 2 and 2 together you dumb cunt..Your stupidity even seethes through the fuckin phone.. Maybe don’t play lawyer next time.. so who’s the one with dick in their mouth??? Fuckin faggot

Last edited:
Gear landed today. 13 days from order to arrival. All looks great. Missing a bottle of Exemestane but Stan could have just sent it separately so I’m still waiting. 7B7145E6-9012-498B-9A83-BE20E3313DEB.jpeg

Having an awesome run with tren ace rn. No sides at all except for a mean tren dick. The good tren dick. ;)
No heartburn. No trensomnia. No rage. Life is good. There is absolutely zero pip with this tren ace. I mix it with a very small amount of test e rn. Switching to c in about a week. I also picked up some more tren yesterday obviously from Stan nasty;)
Glad to hear you're having a good experience with the ace.. I was running stans tren e at only 200mgs a week and cut it out cause it's too strong haha switched from sust to test e and running npp and primo with it and 5iu of gh a day all stan gear except the gh.

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with the ace.. I was running stans tren e at only 200mgs a week and cut it out cause it's too strong haha switched from sust to test e and running npp and primo with it and 5iu of gh a day all stan gear except the gh.
This run is absolutely bonkers. Insane gains bro. Next time you see me your gonna be like God damn homie!

Sponsors

Latest posts