MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sign me up!

And Stan, please come back…
Same boat as you haha. Missed the order window by a few days until he opens back up. Placed a smallish order somewhere else in the meantime but that will probably take 1-2 months to get here. Definitely gonna try to squeeze an order in before he gets flooded on the return hopefully lol.

@Stanfordpharma1 do you think the Var in suspension has enough alcohol in it to test positive on a fairly sensitive send in test? Not the dip stick variety
He said before that out of 60ml, only 1ml was vodka. I don't know anything about drug tests but after a quick search it seems a single shot is between 25 and 50ml. Even if you drank the whole bottle, it's barely even a sip of a drink. Seems likes nothing to me.

He said before that out of 60ml, only 1ml was vodka. I don't know anything about drug tests but after a quick search it seems a single shot is between 25 and 50ml. Even if you drank the whole bottle, it's barely even a sip of a drink. Seems likes nothing to me.
Kinda what I thought myself. I should actually know the answer to this considering I've been using Stanford for the better part of 7 years now. And this isn't the first I've used his suspensions. I'm just very cautious rn cuz I'm so close to getting off papers. My girlfriend is using the var too. She's in same boat as me.

So, I'm getting a lot of questions of when will I be open and folks curious about what's going on and hope I'm all right, lol. I didn't really want to post publicly, but I think it's OK. I'm not on break or vacation. Actually, I'm having a bigger work space being built. It's a large project and in the meantime all equipment is locked away. Project is at least a week away from being completed. Definitely won't take 2 weeks. Should have been done already, but I'm guessing about a week and a half off. Once we open back up we will have no orders pending and the new facility will help with a higher volume of orders. Things should be much faster and smoother.

Also, I will be sending in a bunch of stuff to be testes within the next few days. Amongst the stuff being tested will be
Halo
Ment
Provi
Albuterol
Tren e
Anavar
And a few other things.

So, I'm getting a lot of questions of when will I be open and folks curious about what's going on and hope I'm all right, lol. I didn't really want to post publicly, but I think it's OK. I'm not on break or vacation. Actually, I'm having a bigger work space being built. It's a large project and in the meantime all equipment is locked away. Project is at least a week away from being completed. Definitely won't take 2 weeks. Should have been done already, but I'm guessing about a week and a half off. Once we open back up we will have no orders pending and the new facility will help with a higher volume of orders. Things should be much faster and smoother.

Also, I will be sending in a bunch of stuff to be testes within the next few days. Amongst the stuff being tested will be
Halo
Ment
Provi
Albuterol
Tren e
Anavar
And a few other things.
Any chance of a high mg test blend?

Has anyone any feedback on stans HGH ? I’ve got nothing but guide things to say about his other products would like to give Stan my business , if the HGH is like opti or hylyfentesting high

Has anyone any feedback on stans HGH ? I’ve got nothing but guide things to say about his other products would like to give Stan my business , if the HGH is like opti or hylyfentesting high
I am interested in anyone’s experience with Stans HGH as well, anybody do any testing and have any feelz reports compared to actual pharma grade?
Hear everybody and their uncle say that generic doesn’t hold a candle to pharma, but if it tests good and is 191, there shouldn’t be a difference.

I am interested in anyone’s experience with Stans HGH as well, anybody do any testing and have any feelz reports compared to actual pharma grade?
Hear everybody and their uncle say that generic doesn’t hold a candle to pharma, but if it tests good and is 191, there shouldn’t be a difference.
@Jaggs91 running it rn I believe

Sponsors

Latest posts