MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Also, I will be sending in a bunch of stuff to be testes within the next few days. Amongst the stuff being tested will be
Halo
Ment
Provi
Looking forward to getting all three. Stan, are all of your caps dosed at 50mg? Or will things like Halo come as 10 or 20mg caps? Thanks.

Looking forward to getting all three. Stan, are all of your caps dosed at 50mg? Or will things like Halo come as 10 or 20mg caps? Thanks.

I would admagin the Halo is gunna come in 10 or 20mg caps any more then that and it'll be rough, his provirion will either come in 25 or 50mg prob 50 I know Balkan does 50 on there provirion.... Iv yet to try ment iv been more Intrested in it lately alot of people seem to like it as long as u can control estrogen.... Alot of people I know said it's pretty damn strong and get some pretty soild size off ment.....

I'm going for more test cyp, primo, mast e, might try a bottle or two of that tren ace, then deff grabbing more var, and tbol caps ..... Loving both them expecially the tbol caps.....

Provi I dose at 30. That way you can do 60 or 90 mg.
Halo will be a 10mg suspension
I'll have to look into ment. Never synthesized ment before.

Currently running Stan’s Tren A 300, Test E 200, and EQ 250. I’ve heard mixed input about pinning frequency for the ace & test e schedule. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, picked up some Aromasin, should I wait to see high e sides to take it or just go ahead and take 12.5 EOD?
Also, I appreciate any extra suggestions or information for this cycle!

Currently running Stan’s Tren A 300, Test E 200, and EQ 250. I’ve heard mixed input about pinning frequency for the ace & test e schedule. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, picked up some Aromasin, should I wait to see high e sides to take it or just go ahead and take 12.5 EOD?
I'm pinning 100mg tren ace and 100mg test c every mwf. Amazing cycle too

Does the tren ace mess with your labs much?
Tren will make your estrogen look really high, but it doesn't affect test levels too much. Great for TRT guys if they need to explain things to their doctor. Just tell them you forgot to take your anastrazole for a couple weeks.

Low test, low tren cycles are great in my experience. Throw some ABombs and Mast in there, and you are going to start getting mean.

Tren will make your estrogen look really high, but it doesn't affect test levels too much. Great for TRT guys if they need to explain things to their doctor. Just tell them you forgot to take your anastrazole for a couple weeks.

Low test, low tren cycles are great in my experience. Throw some ABombs and Mast in there, and you are going to start getting mean.
Kidney,liver,lipids, rbc effected much? Never tried tren yet. Thanks.

I am not a fan of this cycle. I would instead slowly titrate the test up until you start to notice side effects, back it back down 50-100mg and add in a DHT derivative and slowly titrate that up until you reach you’re desired level. There should be no need to run aromisin or arimidex, if you have to take another drug to counteract a drug you’re taking and it will potentially skew your blood markers it doesn’t make sense.

It’s best to source things like Clen from a pharma source
The reason I choose to carry albuterol is because it's not easy making products that are dosed in micrograms. I can do it, but when it a product that can kill you or mess you up big time I try and stay away. It only takes one mistake. There's a method called the parent child method that I can use for liquid solutions. Can be done, but I'll just stick with the safer products. So, microgram products I'd just go with pharmaceutical grade. They do have the better scales and such. That's my take.

The reason I choose to carry albuterol is because it's not easy making products that are dosed in micrograms. I can do it, but when it a product that can kill you or mess you up big time I try and stay away. It only takes one mistake. There's a method called the parent child method that I can use for liquid solutions. Can be done, but I'll just stick with the safer products. So, microgram products I'd just go with pharmaceutical grade. They do have the better scales and such. That's my take.
Yeah man, best leave that kinda stuff to Texas Stan.

Sponsors

Latest posts