MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Any ai or hcg ? Man I wish my rbc's could get that low.May I ask if you're anemic? Mchc is low too.This condition means your red blood cells are smaller than usual and have a decreased level of hemoglobin.

Primo is my AI lol.
Hcg 250iu eod always.

I'm definitely not anemic. I was just well hydrated before the blood draw. Made it a point to chug some gatorade throughout my shift at work before going in for bloodwork. My RBC and HCT were pretty high last month when I was more dehydrated. (See below for last month's CBC).

MCHC is just a hemoglobin concentration, not RBC size. At worst, it's a mild normocytic hypochromic anemia, but with all the other CBC parameters in range, a slightly low MCHC can't really be used to make any definitive diagnosis. Realistically, I think it's just due to increased production of RBC's. Immature RBC's carry less hemoglobin. Either way, I'm far more concerned about my lipids and SHBG to an extent lol.

Screenshot_20220108-233811_MyQuest.jpg

Primo is my AI lol.
Hcg 250iu eod always.

I'm definitely not anemic. I was just well hydrated before the blood draw. Made it a point to chug some gatorade throughout my shift at work before going in for bloodwork. My RBC and HCT were pretty high last month when I was more dehydrated. (See below for last month's CBC).

MCHC is just a hemoglobin concentration, not RBC size. At worst, it's a mild normocytic hypochromic anemia, but with all the other CBC parameters in range, a slightly low MCHC can't really be used to make any definitive diagnosis. Realistically, I think it's just due to increased production of RBC's. Immature RBC's carry less hemoglobin. Either way, I'm far more concerned about my lipids and SHBG to an extent lol.

View attachment 160148
Did you donate or take anything else to lower hematocrit in between these two Labs? That's pretty cool if you could get it that low just about hydrating. I always go in super hydrated and mine's always still high LOL

what size needle you use to pin that many times a week? Feel like I'd be pin cushioning myself with mine if I did it 3 times a week lol
I do my pins mwf as well.. I used to do my pins Mondays and Thursdays when I was starting out but over the last few years I feel better doing mwf. I use 25g 1in for glutes and 25g 5/16 for delts and slins for gh.

Wow! Lemme tell you bout dat tren. The only way to easily describe the feeling would be a GOD like feeling your whole blast.

300 Test wk
450 tren wk
100 mg of winnyvar Ed
10-15 iu Humalog 2x day

That's my current peds for 8 weeks. At the halfway point. Just upped my tren today from 300
Been taking stans anavar 50 mg a day for 6 weeks.Got covid at week 6 and stopped the var 10 days. I kept training and taking 500 test 300 primo. I can tell you're knowledgeable about these orals. Since I have about two weeks left on orals do you think it will be a dumb idea to try the winny tabs for 14 days? Maybe I should just continue with the var and save the winny for some other cycle later down the road when I can run it longer?Thanks

Just a noob. And wondering if you'll take an order to be filled once you are back up and running? In good faith? My apologies if this is a dumb question. Very new to actually posting on here.
Sorry folks, I have to be shut down for a few weeks. Like a member previously stated, it's nothing bad. It is Stanford related. Just don't want to publicize on the open forum what's going on. All packs will be shipped by tomorrow. I'll still be active on email and the forums. I will not be able to get to any product before I reopen so unfortunately I won't be able to take any orders for anyone.

I had a customer say they received an email from me using tutanota. I no longer have a tutanota account. This is my only email and if you question anything make them/me post on here for verification. I will never make an excuse not to post on here to prove it is me. Will gladly do it. Here is only email. Even those using private email should use this email.

Stanford1@protonmail.com

I had a customer say they received an email from me using tutanota. I no longer have a tutanota account. This is my only email and if you question anything make them/me post on here for verification. I will never make an excuse not to post on here to prove it is me. Will gladly do it. Here is only email. Even those using private email should use this email.

Stanford1@protonmail.com

Hope everything is coming together and coming along, so far everyone that's been using Stanford pharma has nothing but positives, bloods look great same goes for the CPL hplc testing that b ware did, deff gunna be grabbing me some more test cyp,primo e, mast e, eq, and npp. The anavar and tbol caps have been really good deff stocking up on those also maybe some winny and provirion also... Nice not having to worry about weither ur gear is made properly and dosed correctly...... Actually enjoying the gso also was a big mct guy but gso has been super smooth and pain less so far....

Been taking stans anavar 50 mg a day for 6 weeks.Got covid at week 6 and stopped the var 10 days. I kept training and taking 500 test 300 primo. I can tell you're knowledgeable about these orals. Since I have about two weeks left on orals do you think it will be a dumb idea to try the winny tabs for 14 days? Maybe I should just continue with the var and save the winny for some other cycle later down the road when I can run it longer?Thanks
Aye brutha imo you should save that winny for when you have anavar again. My suggestions are to do 7 weeks with 50 winny and 50 var. This stack is what I'm on rn and it's by far the best and most explosive cycle I've ever done. I been training enhanced for about 8 years now.i actually got some pre made winnyvar pills from @Stanfordpharma1 many years ago and I've been a big fan of it from day 1. I'm also running tren and test alongside with it.

Stanford1@protonmail.com

Sounds like Paki Stan. Normy Stan and Texas Stan wouldn't pull that shit.

This should be a lesson for those that use the same username for their email address. Bad OPSEC all around.

Anyone use stans test e subq? Never done sub q before going to limit .3ml every subq shot
I know med literature likes to call it sub q, but humans don't really have a sub q space under the skin like animals. It's actually, intradermal, subdermal or intrafat if you go to deep.