MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have to say these caps on Stan's new vials are sweet. they pop off real easy and there is no jagged edges for your alcohol tabs to catch on.

also I ordered some Test P (first time using Test P), I usually use Test E or C and I must say I was expecting a little bit of PIP, but nothing so far. I guess tomorrow will be the telltale sign.

Stan's Test E leaves me a little sore in my glutes but no issues in my Delts.

I had a customer say they received an email from me using tutanota. I no longer have a tutanota account. This is my only email and if you question anything make them/me post on here for verification. I will never make an excuse not to post on here to prove it is me. Will gladly do it. Here is only email. Even those using private email should use this email.

Stanford1@protonmail.com

Above: You reporting a scam attempt.
Below: Paki Stan reading your report.

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

I’m interested in trying subq injections. Can you tell me what the max fluid I can administer at one location is.
I've been doing 1ml subQ of L Carnitine in the glutes everyday this week and it's been good so far. Definitely have a few bumps that take a day to go away but no real pip. Otherwise, been doing .4ml of primo and test subQ and I don't even remember where I did the shot a few hours later.

Once my Dr put me on subq we were able to get off AI's and even lower my dose with mwf dosing. 165 mg week puts me at high 800s low 900s, which I prefer.

Anyone use stans test e subq? Never done sub q before going to limit .3ml every subq shot
I pin daily with his Test E when I am only running Test. One day it is shallow IM and the next day SubQ. Atleast with me, my SubQ injections leave a small knot in the fat area for about a week to week in a half and then disolves.

Yesterday I started using Test P and I am mixing the Test P with the E and no knots as of yet.

would there be any difference running test e instead of test c for trt dose? Just notice you get 250mg in the E compared to 200mg in the C at the same price. Not that it's that huge a difference but 50mg more adds up and would save money in the long run.

I’m interested in trying subq injections. Can you tell me what the max fluid I can administer at one location is.
I have fit 1ml in my delts with a 29 gauge half inch insulin needles. I mean it really ends up being shallow muscle Sub-Q. Of course it also works anywhere in your ass or ventral glute area. I mean it's not the most comfortable but I've never had any lumps. have used even Primo with no problem. Nowadays I tend to like 25 gauge 1 inch needles a lot better. Although I have no trouble drawing oil in either syringes with a little patience for the 29 gauge ones.

would there be any difference running test e instead of test c for trt dose? Just notice you get 250mg in the E compared to 200mg in the C at the same price. Not that it's that huge a difference but 50mg more adds up and would save money in the long run.
Pretty much minimal difference between the two period, you can use either.

Pretty much minimal difference between the two period, you can use either.
I don't know any difference I think there's like a one day half life difference if I remember correctly.... The only thing I hear sometimes is there was that batch or I think it was a batch where some people were getting pip from the test e but the test cyp was perfectly fine. Idk iv used both and haven't had any issues with pip, or with any of his oils

Sponsors

Latest posts