MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

8 weeks in deca 500/wk, test e 500/wk. bloods for me are good, gains good, happy so far. I’m not picked enough about timings to post blood work. Maybe I will in the future
Week 13 of mine. Hopefully you saw the lab reports? If you’re pinning 2ml of Stan’s Deca you’re closer to 550mg / wk

That being said, 500 Test E / 550 Deca had been a great cycle. Feeling fucking awesome.

Is Stan still supplying Test E or are you taking some time off of that as well?
He's closed while he makes some upgrades to his operation. The only thing you can put an order in for at the moment is either GH or Primo. He stated everything else is locked up until his upgrades are complete. If things are going the way he said he was expecting he said he'd be back up and running in about a week and a half. That was last week.

He's closed while he makes some upgrades to his operation. The only thing you can put an order in for at the moment is either GH or Primo. He stated everything else is locked up until his upgrades are complete. If things are going the way he said he was expecting he said he'd be back up and running in about a week and a half. That was last week.
thank you for your response.

Week 13 of mine. Hopefully you saw the lab reports? If you’re pinning 2ml of Stan’s Deca you’re closer to 550mg / wk

That being said, 500 Test E / 550 Deca had been a great cycle. Feeling fucking awesome.
I'm like 4 weeks in of stans test c and deca 600/400 (was running 600mg test e for like 8 weeks prior to switching to stan) and I'm starting to feel the deca kick in more with each workout. Loving it.

I'm like 4 weeks in of stans test c and deca 600/400 (was running 600mg test e for like 8 weeks prior to switching to stan) and I'm starting to feel the deca kick in more with each workout. Loving it.
Good stuff man. This has been really good for me. Up 12 pounds, very little bloat (still have abs). Upped my AI after mid cycle labs, and hit the sweet spot. Fucking 4 times a day, hair and skin looking good and just feeling all around god like. Enjoy.

How's your dick so far? I'm doing Stannys NPP, but I need my dick to work at all times!

How's your dick so far? I'm doing Stannys NPP, but I need my dick to work at all times!
I'm always horny, been hittin' it 4-5 times a day and jacking off just as much. I get rock hard and can last longer then normal, which is still a pretty long time. I have caber on hand but haven't used it yet.

I think it would, from what I read. It's just a shorter ester, right? I'm keeping a close eye on my Johnson. I need that thing to work...
Some people do better with low test high nandro, some do better with higher test than nandro. If your having issues try switching up your test/nandro ratio or throw in some caber maybe?

I think it would, from what I read. It's just a shorter ester, right? I'm keeping a close eye on my Johnson. I need that thing to work...

Some people do better with low test high nandro, some do better with higher test than nandro. If your having issues try switching up your test/nandro ratio or throw in some caber maybe?
Get some blood work prior to just throwing in some caber. If you nuke your prolactin it ain't going to be good either.....

Yea. I just kept hearing the fear deca dick, that and some of the sides mental sides made me hesitant of doing it. However I am not sure the high serum concentration of deca plays a role with deca dick. I am applying the same concept of test c once a week vs test p EOD

Yea. I just kept hearing the fear deca dick, that and some of the sides mental sides made me hesitant of doing it. However I am not sure the high serum concentration of deca plays a role with deca dick. I am applying the same concept of test c once a week vs test p EOD
I’ve never banged so much in my life. Running caber and tadalafil along side and life is good.

Bloods on test c- 540 /w (180 mwf)
Taken 48 hours after the last pin

6.25 Aromasin EOD
When on pharma test- I don't respond incredibly well either
Feel great with higher e2 levels
Assuming T3 is up bc of high e2?
BP consistent at 135/57 - need to fix that

Please share any thoughts/comments

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    45 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    46.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    54.9 KB · Views: 66
  • bloods.PNG
    bloods.PNG
    63 KB · Views: 72

6.25 Aromasin EOD

That free test level is nice. The e2 level would have my tits bigger than my girls real quick. I hate being a high aromatizer

6.25 Aromasin EOD

Not a bad bp. Diastolic is nice and low. Wish my labs looked this good. Maybe eat more protein though.

Not a bad bp. Diastolic is nice and low. Wish my labs looked this good. Maybe eat more protein though.
Same man my BP the other day was high higher then I like. Unfortunately hypertensive runs in the family father's side. Once I get consistent again with the food and some cardio drop alil bf I'll be gtg.... Looks like Stan's gear is doing it's thing nice free high test level.....

I was thinking of making a thread I'm curious of who likes deca vs EQ atleast u know Stan's deca is spot on cause of bware testing