MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Pack arrived. Everything accounted for, and then some. 6 day T/A. Stan's the man.
Nice! When did you order? I just placed an order for some primo a couple days ago and am looking forward to finally trying it for the first time. Especially since most have nothing but good things to say about the man himself! Gonna add it to my Test E 500/w i just started

Hi @Stanfordpharma1 you have sdrol in stock? if no, any plans on getting it in future? Sdrol seem to be hard to get from a reputable source. I don’t want to get bunk.
Not to break balls, but Stan is working with only a couple of items right now AFAIK, however, there is a great source of Superdrol also in this forum. I absolutely DO NOT speak for Stan, just trying to help another guy out is all, between this post and looking through the forum you will be able to find the source to go to while waiting, trust me man. No need to PM, I won't answer anyway, the clues are plain as day.

Have you tried running the pin under hot water for 30 to 60 seconds? I run 500mg/ml EQ, that oil is like Lucas oil additive, super thick. I have to warm it the use nothing smaller than a 23ga, usually load 1 ml EQ and 1ml of Mast since it's so thin.
Sorry for late response, so i didn’t run the pin in hot water but I ran the vials in them and then alcohol and extracted into syringe. The warmer liquid goes down easier with less problems. I
Tried it at first before and was still having problems but the solution for me was just to let it soak longer in hot water. Doesn’t seem to effect the drug in any way.

Have a question. Doing Test C and Primo. I been doing the left glute with Primo and the right with Test. I have hardly no issue on the right side with the primo. But the left side hurts bad the next day and a few days after that. I would say its not the carrier since Stan uses the same carrier for both. Does anyone have this problem where 1 side just cant take a pin ? Use a 21 1 pin for both so the needle size is the same. Dont burn just feels like I got kicked in the ass many times with steel toed boots. It gets pretty tender