MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You're just mad that he won't take your payment via Western Union. It's not his fault that you lack the mental capacity to use BTC.

FYI, i've never ordered from Stan. i just think you're a hump and you whine too much.
For as long as we known each other, you have always brought a smile to my face MSG:)
Keep up the good work my friend

Way too big of a needle to be injecting. 25g or smaller. I bet that’s why you have pain lol
I have thought about that, but have been on TRT for years using the same pin. This is the first time I tried the glutes. Dr always had me go in the delt and I dont think I ever had it that bad even there. Just odd 1 side hurts and the other is nothing.

You're just mad that he won't take your payment via Western Union. It's not his fault that you lack the mental capacity to use BTC.

FYI, i've never ordered from Stan. i just think you're a hump and you whine too much.
No I’m Not sayin his stuff is good or bad - I have no clue but these guys talkin about Stan like they hang out with him and shit - he just makes gear that’s all son- and yea I probably would try some of his products if he took WU or mg - I’m not a cyro cryp guy - I’m the real deal I use real money not imaginary money

No I’m Not sayin his stuff is good or bad - I have no clue but these guys talkin about Stan like they hang out with him and shit - he just makes gear that’s all son- and yea I probably would try some of his products if he took WU or mg - I’m not a cyro cryp guy - I’m the real deal I use real money not imaginary money
Dude, you sound like an idiot. Real money what does that even mean? How is it any different to send your "real money" with MG or WU than crypto? You add your "real money" to MG and WU app and send it magically through the air to another person. That's the exact same thing as sending Crypto just a different app and you slightly more anonymous.

Dude, you sound like an idiot. Real money what does that even mean? How is it any different to send your "real money" with MG or WU than crypto? You add your "real money" to MG and WU app and send it magically through the air to another person. That's the exact same thing as sending Crypto just a different app and you slightly more anonymous.
Go fuck your self bro

i hate to break it to you, but being fluent with technology in a hobby where it's fastly becoming the standard practice doesn't make you the real deal. It makes you seem more like a crotchety geezer that's frightened and confused by technology.

Last edited:
Have a question. Doing Test C and Primo. I been doing the left glute with Primo and the right with Test. I have hardly no issue on the right side with the primo. But the left side hurts bad the next day and a few days after that. I would say its not the carrier since Stan uses the same carrier for both. Does anyone have this problem where 1 side just cant take a pin ? Use a 21 1 pin for both so the needle size is the same. Dont burn just feels like I got kicked in the ass many times with steel toed boots. It gets pretty tender

I am not using Stans Test C, but I am using his Test E and P. when using the Test E by itself, I also noticed some tenderness, but his Test P no PIP at all. So I have been drawing the Test E and P in the same syringe and of course putting on a fresh needle before injecting. Since I have been doing this. Their is no PIP at all.

I also use either a 25 or 27 gauge needle. The 27 gauge is much slower to inject. so if i am in a rush, i use the 25 gauge.

Oh ya i rotate my in jectio s between the glutes, delts and SubQ and had slight soreness with all injection places when just using the Test E. I absolutely love mixing the Test E and P. It has completly elimanated the PIP - YMMV.

Another oh ya. I just added Primo to my cocktail and zero PIP with all 3 oils mixed. I think Stans Test P has pain free pixy dust in it.

Has anyone uses Stanfords Var or had it tested? Wife is interested (liquid suspension) but dosing has got to be on point for a female.
I have used used his VAR , but not his liguid suspension. I actually made my own suspensison. you can PM me for the math if you need help with it.

I know about a month ago someone had STANs VAR tested and 1 pill was 51.something mg, 1 pill was spot on for the dosage and the 3rd pill was either 53 or 55 mg. I am going to guess the dosages were slightly because he mixes it with Vitamin C powder.

His liquid suspension is only the VAR powder. So It should be spot on.

Hope this helps.

TXHero

I to lacked the mental capacity to use BTC, however, I was smart enough to ask Stan about BTC and he educated me.

I was this way for years too, till I found cash app. Extremely easy to use, look into it if you haven't.

Oh ya i rotate my in jectio s between the glutes, delts and SubQ and had slight soreness with all injection places when just using the Test E.
I administered my first subq at my stomach area with test c with a 26g 5/8 needle. I warmed the gear and shot only a quarter mil. I experienced slight tenderness and a small lump that lasted three days. My question for you is, do you have the same reactions and how much gear do you inject into one area at a time? Oh and what other subq sites do you use?

I administered my first subq at my stomach area with test c with a 26g 5/8 needle. I warmed the gear and shot only a quarter mil. I experienced slight tenderness and a small lump that lasted three days. My question for you is, do you have the same reactions and how much gear do you inject into one area at a time? Oh and what other subq sites do you use?
If you're fat, you can pin your sub q injection lumps on your stomach and create the shape of abs. Think about it.

When doing Sub Q I have done Test only. I have been researching other AAS with SubQ injections but have not plunged into that adventure yet. I pin every day with Test at micro doses. The most Personaly have injected SubQ is 1/2ml.

When injecting SubQ, I am using a slin pin 30gauge, 1/2". and I to get those lumps that take about a 1 to 2 weeks to disolve:
- I always warm oil
- let oil set in syring for anout 5 min to help elimanat air bubles
- while i am waiting 5 minutes, the syringe sits on a heating pad

every now and then A lump does not form. I am still trying to figure out why sometimes lumps do not form. I just startes a log of what I am doing.

As for SubQ injection sites:
- Front of stomach
- sides of stomach
- fatty part of my 6 O'clock (this is probably a shallow IM)
- I used to do the fatty area of my sides below my armpit, since my Bodyfat has decreased I do not have enough fat in this location anymore

TXHero