MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Has anyone uses Stanfords Var or had it tested? Wife is interested (liquid suspension) but dosing has got to be on point for a female.

Has anyone uses Stanfords Var or had it tested? Wife is interested (liquid suspension) but dosing has got to be on point for a female.
Using it rn. Anytime I run Stans var it's on point. And yes it's been tested many times over the years and I'm almost certain there is test results within the last year posted in this thread

Have a question. Doing Test C and Primo. I been doing the left glute with Primo and the right with Test. I have hardly no issue on the right side with the primo. But the left side hurts bad the next day and a few days after that. I would say its not the carrier since Stan uses the same carrier for both. Does anyone have this problem where 1 side just cant take a pin ? Use a 21 1 pin for both so the needle size is the same. Dont burn just feels like I got kicked in the ass many times with steel toed boots. It gets pretty tender
Way too big of a needle to be injecting. 25g or smaller. I bet that’s why you have pain lol

Stupid low prices as is, and you still get guys looking for a sale....SMH!!!
Nobody’s looking for a sale. He sent out an email with a list of what he had plus a discount. Get your shit right before you try talking shit