MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Looks like Build Back Better is now causing inflation with Stan‍

Still a good deal!

Thanks for the post and hope you have cloned yourself. I have a feeling that a tsunami is about to happen!

I am not using Stans Test C, but I am using his Test E and P. when using the Test E by itself, I also noticed some tenderness, but his Test P no PIP at all. So I have been drawing the Test E and P in the same syringe and of course putting on a fresh needle before injecting. Since I have been doing this. Their is no PIP at all.

I also use either a 25 or 27 gauge needle. The 27 gauge is much slower to inject. so if i am in a rush, i use the 25 gauge.

Oh ya i rotate my in jectio s between the glutes, delts and SubQ and had slight soreness with all injection places when just using the Test E. I absolutely love mixing the Test E and P. It has completly elimanated the PIP - YMMV.

Another oh ya. I just added Primo to my cocktail and zero PIP with all 3 oils mixed. I think Stans Test P has pain free pixy dust in it.
I just got some 22. I am going to draw with the 21 and pin with the 22. I can get some 25 but they look so small. I dont pin myself I have my wife do it. But thought the 25 would take along time to push in. But going to stay with the delts and right glute. Cant have this pain for 4 days in my ass cheek and cant sit or roll over on it. Its bad LOL. I may try a 25 but I can only get 5/8 which not for sure if that will go deep enough in the glute and not just get mostly fat tissue. I may try the 25 but I have to let that ass cheek settle for a few weeks lol

Salbutamol and caffeine?
Was that expected or does it typically come like that? i have no clue here.
That caught my eye too. I have never used Salbutamol before but back in the day I would combine ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin (eca stack) for the supposed synergistic effects when the three were combined. I would prefer that salbutamol not include caffeine so that I could add it at my own discretion, but will probably give Dragon’s Blood a try.

yea, I need to figure out why cashapp isn't letting me buy btc. Because buying anything over $100 a week on coinbase makes you wait 11 days to send it which is absolute dogshit when they take the money in 3 for purchases over $100. As well it's not worth buying $1000 in btc unless btc is crashed otherwise your just gonna lose money holding it.
Not on coinbase if you use debit. Only a hold on bank acount.

I thought it was the other way around. I always had holds when it was just my bank account.
I fixed my post yeah there's only a hold if you use the bank account. I guess I got it backwards because it seems so ridiculous they don't put a hold on the debit it should be the other way around. I just want to purchase with credit card somewhere. Does anyone know where you can get coin with your credit card?

Stan, any thought of accepting a stable coin like USDC? I say USDC and not USDT because the latter is not legal in all 50 states. Stable coins would eliminate the effect of volatility when transacting. $500 in BTC can be $450 or $550 in a relatively short period of time depending on how the wind is blowing. $500 USDC is always ~$500 USDC. Just a thought.

can only buy $100 a week on debit though which sucks, can't buy much of anything at once for $100 lol. I only want to buy btc when I need it for purchases. But looks like that idea is out the window haha.
Get the CashApp. So much easier and faster and the daily limit is probably more than you’ll need.

Get the CashApp. So much easier and faster and the daily limit is probably more than you’ll need.
I tried last night and it wasn't letting me buy btc or even add cash. Might be because I got a new debit card monday because someone spent like $200 on xbox shit and had to report fraud. Maybe I'll try my girls account and see if I can. Need to get rimidex or romasin soon just incase cuz I wanna run 400-500 test. Don't arromatize at all on 200-250mg though so might not need it but want to be safe.