MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have thought about that, but have been on TRT for years using the same pin. This is the first time I tried the glutes. Dr always had me go in the delt and I dont think I ever had it that bad even there. Just odd 1 side hurts and the other is nothing.
It's probably the hand that you don't use to write that's giving you trouble. You're probably moving around more on that side.

yea, I need to figure out why cashapp isn't letting me buy btc. Because buying anything over $100 a week on coinbase makes you wait 11 days to send it which is absolute dogshit when they take the money in 3 for purchases over $100. As well it's not worth buying $1000 in btc unless btc is crashed otherwise your just gonna lose money holding it.
Might be late on this reply but there are a few further steps…ID verification etc; you’ll need to do on cash app before you’re able to purchase and send BTC. I remember this because a friend new to all this was struggling with it last week. Hope this helps!

Might be late on this reply but there are a few further steps…ID verification etc; you’ll need to do on cash app before you’re able to purchase and send BTC. I remember this because a friend new to all this was struggling with it last week. Hope this helps!
Yes the more verification steps you go through the faster you’re Bitcoin becomes available. But they want a lot of personal private info. Cashapp is the way to go

Yes the more verification steps you go through the faster you’re Bitcoin becomes available. But they want a lot of personal private info. Cashapp is the way to go
I believe on cash app you still have to provide ID - if you’re using a debit card/bank account to get funds. My friend wasn’t able to buy or send BTC until they did this.

That caught my eye too. I have never used Salbutamol before but back in the day I would combine ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin (eca stack) for the supposed synergistic effects when the three were combined. I would prefer that salbutamol not include caffeine so that I could add it at my own discretion, but will probably give Dragon’s Blood a try.
Did a search for recent studies on the albuterol and caffeine combo and came across this: “The effect of caffeine and albuterol on body composition and metabolic rate”
Obesity (Silver Spring). 2015 Sep; 23(9): 1830–1835. doi: 10.1002/oby.21163

Key takeaways:

“Caffeine and albuterol increased lipolysis in vitro and metabolic rate in humans, but not synergistically.”

“Caffeine/albuterol treatment increased lean body mass while decreasing fat mass more than albuterol alone without changing food intake in rats.”

I believe on cash app you still have to provide ID - if you’re using a debit card/bank account to get funds. My friend wasn’t able to buy or send BTC until they did this.
Yeah I’m just saying cashapp is easier in my opinion

Did a search for recent studies on the albuterol and caffeine combo and came across this: “The effect of caffeine and albuterol on body composition and metabolic rate”
Obesity (Silver Spring). 2015 Sep; 23(9): 1830–1835. doi: 10.1002/oby.21163

Key takeaways:

“Caffeine and albuterol increased lipolysis in vitro and metabolic rate in humans, but not synergistically.”

“Caffeine/albuterol treatment increased lean body mass while decreasing fat mass more than albuterol alone without changing food intake in rats.”
I’ve heard of salbutamol and clenbuterol as well for cutting

I use the Cash app and I had to do some ID verification. Meaning take a shot of my state driver's license with the app before I could be approved to buy and send bitcoin. But that was almost two years ago and I've been using the Cash app for that purpose with zero complications or headaches ever since.

Note that the ID verification is probably due to the very strict banking rules that the USA and other countries have. The last thing that those countries want you to be able to do is anonymously move tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars around via bitcoin and that's what the verification is intended to thwart. But if you're sending a few hundred bucks at a time for any purpose believe me you'll never come up on radar so I wouldn't worry about it. I've been doing it for two years exclusively for buying gear and I haven't had a visit from the scary people yet.

I also have to say, about the Cash app, that I had some pretty severe technical difficulties with the ID verification -- meaning their fucking pain-in-the-ass app would not recognize my DL as what it was and therefore would not take the picture. Something about how my state's DLs are formatted, or maybe my iPad had a camera problem (which I doubt).

So I sent their tech support an exceedingly rude and pissed-off email and they responded with a polite response and a rapid solution to the issue. I attached the image to a second email and within three days I was able to buy and sell bitcoin. So their customer service was first-class.

Coinbase made me wait 11 days b4 I could send funds. Them banned me for life. I use moonpay and cash app cuz it's vary simple process
I never has Coin base not let me buy Btc and just use it then. But Paypal sure did ban me fast for using them to sell freedom parts LOL Biggest Anti 2 MFs out there

It's probably the hand that you don't use to write that's giving you trouble. You're probably moving around more on that side.
My wife does my pins for me so I just lay still. Just never had this problem even same pin size in the delts. Just the left ass check is bad...

I use the Cash app and I had to do some ID verification. Meaning take a shot of my state driver's license with the app before I could be approved to buy and send bitcoin. But that was almost two years ago and I've been using the Cash app for that purpose with zero complications or headaches ever since.

Note that the ID verification is probably due to the very strict banking rules that the USA and other countries have. The last thing that those countries want you to be able to do is anonymously move tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars around via bitcoin and that's what the verification is intended to thwart. But if you're sending a few hundred bucks at a time for any purpose believe me you'll never come up on radar so I wouldn't worry about it. I've been doing it for two years exclusively for buying gear and I haven't had a visit from the scary people yet.

I also have to say, about the Cash app, that I had some pretty severe technical difficulties with the ID verification -- meaning their fucking pain-in-the-ass app would not recognize my DL as what it was and therefore would not take the picture. Something about how my state's DLs are formatted, or maybe my iPad had a camera problem (which I doubt).

So I sent their tech support an exceedingly rude and pissed-off email and they responded with a polite response and a rapid solution to the issue. I attached the image to a second email and within three days I was able to buy and sell bitcoin. So their customer service was first-class.
Yea I remember doing all the verification with cash app a few years back myself after coinbase decided to hold my crypto for 10+days before being allowed to send it….cash app is the way to go and I’ve had no hiccups at all.

Tbh I’m amazed cash app had enough customer service to respond to you, I’ve heard it’s usually pretty bad.

No I’m Not sayin his stuff is good or bad - I have no clue but these guys talkin about Stan like they hang out with him and shit - he just makes gear that’s all son- and yea I probably would try some of his products if he took WU or mg - I’m not a cyro cryp guy - I’m the real deal I use real money not imaginary money
I get that you're trying to be snarky but honestly, if you just get set up to use bitcoin you'll find it's fast and easy and produces the quickest results from gear sources.

I get that it might seem like it's easier for someone to rip you off using btc since it seems more or less anonymous. But believe me, people can rip you off just as hard using WU or MG and it happens all the time. Once the money is picked up on the other end you have zero recourse. So you're not losing anything by using btc instead except inconvenience. WU and MG are a giant pain in the ass compared to using btc and that's precisely why so few gear sources use them anymore.

I will admit that being something of an old-timer I never really understood crypto and was highly reluctant to using it. But a couple years ago I just had to accept the way things are, and that meant use crypto or don't buy gear.

I also admit that I had a briefly infuriating time getting set up to use the Cash app to buy and send btc but their customer service quickly resolved the issue and I've been regularly buying gear from multiple sources since, over two years now with zero complications.

How you pay has nothing to do with whether you get ripped off. Keeping from getting ripped off means vetting your sources. And the best way to do that is by keeping tabs on reputation via a forum you trust.

I use this one for that purpose.