MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It's been mentioned many times that it's a bad idea to send directly to a source from cash app, Coinbase or any exchange for that matter. Probably the reason you were banned for life from their platform. I'd definitely recommend you transfer to the edge wallet before your future transactions or you just might find yourself banned for life from cash app, as well.

It's always recommended to send to a wallet that isn't on an exchange, then on to your source from there.

It's been said that exchanges such as coinbase and cash app keep track of the crypto that is sent for up to 4 or 5 transactions (hops I believe is the proper term) after it was purchased on their platform.

Bottom line is you shouldn't send directly to a source from any of these exchanges.
Ya bro, the problem with this is that I hear the same thing when I send from my Edge wallet or any other wallet I've sent from. And coinbase banned me for having a charge back. Not for any kind of questionable behavior or payments. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Also, when sending BTC " upwards of 1,000$" to any of my other wallets, cash app for example will charge me 25-30$ for sending to one of my other wallets.

Ya bro, the problem with this is that I hear the same thing when I send from my Edge wallet or any other wallet I've sent from. And coinbase banned me for having a charge back. Not for any kind of questionable behavior or payments. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Also, when sending BTC " upwards of 1,000$" to any of my other wallets, cash app for example will charge me 25-30$ for sending to one of my other wallets.
Still a bad idea to send directly from an exchange, bud. Even if that wasn't the case for you, there definitely have been guys who have had their accounts banned for sending direct. It sucks to get taxed the extra money sending it to another wallet but the alternative is worse, imo.

Still a bad idea to send directly from an exchange, bud. Even if that wasn't the case for you, there definitely have been guys who have had their accounts banned for sending direct. It sucks to get taxed the extra money sending it to another wallet but the alternative is worse, imo.

I'm confused, why would they be getting banned? I did a quick google and it appears that people get banned from CashApp for any random reason.

Most of the powder is vitamin c. I just open them, cut 2 lines like blow, scoop and swallow.
Exactly what I did with Androstenedione when that came out lmao, but I sniffed them. For a type of sublingual absorption, yeah, that's it, better absorption.

@Stanfordpharma1 i got cashapp yesterday and i cant buy bitcoin ?
it says i have to wait for my card to be shipped to my house, so i can activated the card.

any ideas if there's another way to buy bitcoin and send the same day i want to order?

it says i have to wait for my card to be shipped to my house, so i can activated the card.

any ideas if there's another way to buy bitcoin and send the same day i want to order?
Google map Bitcoin ATMs around your area. You have to get an app of course, but you insert cash receive BTC, one of the brands actually has reasonable fees also, I believe that's the Coinsource brand.

If you're verified, I believe you can use your bank card to buy and then send after it's been received.
I'm confused, why would they be getting banned? I did a quick google and it appears that people get banned from CashApp for any random reason.
Hard to say but I believe it has to do with behavior they deem to be sketchy.

I got banned from using a certain reloadable card because the bank that ran it deemed me getting a few card reloads, from a friend across the country, was not how their service was supposed to be used. They froze my account for a bit and then told me I was not allowed to use their services going forward.

If the address that you send money to ends up being somehow linked to illegal activity, they can and will ban you. Hell, they'll ban you if they even suspect it, if they're like the bank I dealt with.

Ymmv but I prefer to send to another wallet to at least keep it a bit more detached from the source and yourself. It certainly isn't fool proof if the boys in blue are looking into you, but if you're using Bitcoin for these sorts of things, it's probably worth the extra effort.

You might never have a problem but then again, you might get a red flag next to your name someday.

I was going to respond to @MadBret myself earlier but forgot.

I've sent a lot of transactions from cash to a btc address directly, never using a personal wallet. I know a few others who do too, and have not been banned. And I've known a few who sent to their own wallet first, and got their account shut down.

So no, I don't believe cash app will ban for sending straight to someone else everytime. How does cash app or other trading apps know the btc destination is an illegal dealer and not a friend or family member of yours? Every transaction is an opportunity to get closed down.

I was going to respond to @MadBret myself earlier but forgot.

I've sent a lot of transactions from cash to a btc address directly, never using a personal wallet. I know a few others who do too, and have not been banned. And I've known a few who sent to their own wallet first, and got their account shut down.

So no, I don't believe cash app will ban for sending straight to someone else everytime. How does cash app or other trading apps know the btc destination is an illegal dealer and not a friend or family member of yours? Every transaction is an opportunity to get closed down.
You're right but if they suspect something is off, they don't need a real reason as mentioned in my above post.

They are basically a large bank, no? If they don't know who you are sending to, then no reason to ban you. It's definitely a good thing that stan uses a new address each time.

I would guess that guys who sent to another wallet and got banned were the victim of sending to a known address that was being used for illicit purposes.

Like has been mentioned, they have the ability to and are supposedly known to track the transactions for up to 4 or 5 hops. Who knows? Maybe it's raising more flags by sending it to another address first, but ultimately, i believe it has to do with being linked to illegal activity or possible illegal activity.

You're right but if they suspect something is off, they don't need a real reason as mentioned in my above post.

They are basically a large bank, no? If they don't know who you are sending to, then no reason to ban you. It's definitely a good thing that stan uses a new address each time.

I would guess that guys who sent to another wallet and got banned were the victim of sending to a known address that was being used for illicit purposes.

Like has been mentioned, they have the ability to and are supposedly known to track the transactions for up to 4 or 5 hops. Who knows? Maybe it's raising more flags by sending it to another address first, but ultimately, i believe it has to do with being linked to illegal activity or possible illegal activity.
You're absolutely right about that. They do not need a Rhyme or Reason to suspend your account and openly ban you for making any more transactions. I don't know exactly what they would consider odd behavior. But it is their platform and they can do whatever they want at the end of the day

Google map Bitcoin ATMs around your area. You have to get an app of course, but you insert cash receive BTC, one of the brands actually has reasonable fees also, I believe that's the Coinsource brand.
yeah i think there one close by im going to try that route. thanks man i forgot about that!!!