MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hey guys, how long do you wait before you get a response from Stan on an order? I sent him an email from my gmail with a list to order but haven't yet gotten a response.

Pretty new, I did set up protonmail, but I had already sent the email from my gmail. Then I saw the post that Stan no longer takes orders, so that was a bummer.

You never see packages as images, you have to scroll all the way to bottom n it only shows a tracking number then if you physically sign in instead of looking at email an click on packages you can see when they will be delivered. But yes sonetines they don’t get scanned in.
My informed delivery shows my actual pack in black and white picture.

Pretty new, I did set up protonmail, but I had already sent the email from my gmail. Then I saw the post that Stan no longer takes orders, so that was a bummer.
Also please don't post pictures of your actual packages brutha. I know your new and I was new myself many years ago. But this post is actually for everyone to acknowledge.
NEVER POST PICTURES OF PACKAGES.

I know this is gonna suck and a lot of people are gonna hate me for this, but I hope you guys will understand. I'm gonna have to close again until I get caught up. Just an absolutely insane amount of orders. It's not slowing down. I'm really sorry. Believe me, I don't want to stop taking orders. You guy are killing me. I'll open back up early next week. So sorry, you guys.

Thank goodness I got my order in early. Looking forward to a quick TA. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I know this is gonna suck and a lot of people are gonna hate me for this, but I hope you guys will understand. I'm gonna have to close again until I get caught up. Just an absolutely insane amount of orders. It's not slowing down. I'm really sorry. Believe me, I don't want to stop taking orders. You guy are killing me. I'll open back up early next week. So sorry, you guys.
Not surprising your overwhelmed with your low prices and alot of other good ugls have ran dry recently. Alot of people looking for new places including myself. Looking forward to ordering when your open for business again

Dammit that’s going to be cutting it close for me I needed a few things. Here I figured I will give him a week then order once things chill out. Haha

You can't really count on that. My stuff landed and I never got a informed delivery email and I signed up for all that stuff. It seems informed delivery in my area only works for envelopes the packages have never make it to the informed delivery. I guess lazy ass employees or something.
Worked for me first time using it. Showed up in informed delivery the same day Stan told me it was shipping.

Are you shipping what was already paid for?