MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

and the guy it's all booked with orders, guess the guys popular around here.

lol I guess be ready next week with your orders and crypto, I know I will.

Do you normally send an email when an order is shipped? Just curious.
No sir. You can always email and check up. I'd prefer you wait about a week. I get a lot of people asking where there pack is 2 to 3 days after payment received. Kind of slows us down. Thank you.

No sir. You can always email and check up. I'd prefer you wait about a week. I get a lot of people asking where there pack is 2 to 3 days after payment received. Kind of slows us down. Thank you.
Ok my bad I'm one of those people asking. I will know for future reference. Thanks for replying man!

@Stanfordpharma1 any plans to go back to being private? I know a few of us that’ve been here for more than two weeks would appreciate hearing about what you’re doing to make this sustainable.
@Stanfordpharma1 the man makes a very good point.

Let us guys who have been on your private list remain and throw the newbs over board.
Or you both stop whining and order when he opens up lol. Great business motto to screw new people over because old customers are too lazy to keep up on the thread.

I would think Stan wants to remain public, the fact he’s so busy and overloaded isn’t a bad thing. Hopefully with his new space he’s also thinking of a way to address higher volumes. If he chooses to go private and cut out newer people like me then so be it.

He could keep doing what he's been doing and shut down whenever he feels like it. I have no problem with that, just order when he opens back up. Maybe you'll plan better next time.

Yeah he should get ride of us filthy no hood newbie’s. Our timely early purchases when he reopened on Monday, really messed it up for all the guys who were chillen with my wife all day.
Damn I’m sorry bud, she said she she wasn’t gonna tell you when she got home. We went easy on her don’t worry.

Sponsors

Latest posts