MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Do you normally send an email when an order is shipped? Just curious.
You guys really need to pay attention to this thread. It’s been stated 3x already in the last 3 pages I think. Shit gets annoying when you’re trying to actually find shit out. No offense

Yes. So many sources just keep taking orders knowing they can’t fill them then all of the sudden they disappear for 6 months. Then they come back saying they were in a coma from a car accident and is doing a buy 1 get 1 sale to make up for it. Lol this is why I ordered first thing monday

Question for the people with more experience, so i have 2 cycles under my belt both involving tren a 100 e0d and 125 test e per week and caber .25mg twice per week, and 750iu hcg a week, was useing test p but didnt like it ( it was recommended by a friend to use tren for first cycle and was proabilly was bad advise ) I've handled the side effects well, blood work looks good and have seen good results. Anyways, ive decided next cycle i should run 500e test a week for 16 weeks too see how i respond with it, then was thinking off adding 400 a week of primo for last 8 weeks. Does that seem like a good idea? Just looking for actual advice along side of the stuff ive read.

Last edited:
Question for the people with more experience, so i have 2 cycles under my belt both involving tren a 100 e0d and 125 test e per week and caber .25mg twice per week, and 750iu hcg a week, was useing test p but didnt like it ( it was recommended by a friend to use tren for first cycle and was proabilly was bad advise ) I've handled the side effects well, blood work looks good and have seen good results. Anyways, ive decided next cycle i should run 500e test a week for 16 weeks too see how i respond with it, then was thinking off adding 400 a week of primo for last 8 weeks. Does that seem like a good idea? Just looking for actual advice along side of the stuff ive read.
I don’t think you need the caber or the hcg. And you’re gonna go from 125mg to 500mg. Maybe start with 250 and see how you respond. At 500 you’ll need arimidex and Adding low dose masteron for gyno purposes wouldn’t hurt. I also don’t think you’ll see much from 8 weeks primo. Just my opinion

I don’t think you need the caber or the hcg. And you’re gonna go from 125mg to 500mg. Maybe start with 250 and see how you respond. At 500 you’ll need arimidex and Adding low dose masteron for gyno purposes wouldn’t hurt. I also don’t think you’ll see much from 8 weeks primo. Just my opinion
I need to edit my post im useing 125 e0d of test e

Edit: 125 e0d of test e

I literally do E0D. Think 200mg of mast would be considered low dose? Thanks for your advice btw.
So m w f? 375mg/week? If so then yes 500 might be ok. Again I’d add masteron if you can afford it
Also you think it would good to start it maybe 4 or 6 weeks into cycle? I figuare its good to see how i react to the higher test first so i know what sides are from what correct?

Screenshot_20220224-023837_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20220224-023852_Drive.jpg
4 weeks @ 500 test cyp and 400 primo. 5th week bumped up to 600 test cyp and 450 primo. Blood was tested two days post injection after the full 5th week. Thought I ordered with SHBG but apparently did not.

E2 is quite low for that total T and free T. You may feel better and get better gains letting your E2 rise. Are you taking an AI or just the Primo ?
Just the primo...think I should bump the primo back down some? I don't feel bad by no means but if I could increase my gains bringing my e2 back up I'd rather that.

8 weeks of primo is a waste not long enough to even see it start to work. Maybe run mast p and just do eod injections. Or better yet just run the test if it’s only your 2nd cycle.

Happy to share my experience with my first order.
Standford1 is the man/woman, he went above and beyond and so out of his way to send my order , he even had to pay for extra shipment fee.
All of this while going through maybe the busiest time of his year so can't thank him enough.
Hope this can help someone to decide puttin through an order.
Now let the games begging and go into beast mode.
Cheers everyone

Sponsors

Latest posts