MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

For the guys checking their informed delivery and expecting to follow the pack’s progress, I think you may be SOL if you didn’t include the additional 4 numbers of your zip code. I forgot who mentioned that recently, I think it was Skankhunt, but if it does not appear on informed delivery that is likely why.

For the guys checking their informed delivery and expecting to follow the pack’s progress, I think you may be SOL if you didn’t include the additional 4 numbers of your zip code. I forgot who mentioned that recently, I think it was Skankhunt, but if it does not appear on informed delivery that is likely why.
Not true

Random thought. Been using this man for years and somone mentioned PIP at the gym. I can’t remember the last time I had PIP. Some other UGLs I couldn’t inject shoulders or quads. I’m pretty sure I could inject Stan’s shit into my pec and be pip free

Random thought. Been using this man for years and somone mentioned PIP at the gym. I can’t remember the last time I had PIP. Some other UGLs I couldn’t inject shoulders or quads. I’m pretty sure I could inject Stan’s shit into my pec and be pip free
Is pec short for pecker?

cant wait to get my order from stan i ordered on tuesday, i was wondering how long is dilivery?
and @Stanfordpharma1 and im pump up to try your products bro

Include it where? On the package? Where for po box?

I’ve never used the last 4 weird numbers of my zip. For any delivery underground or legit. Sometimes it shows up in informed delivery and sometimes it doesn’t. No idea why. I get daily emails and it will NEVER show there, only when I log in to the website. I’m assuming the app would work as well.

Stans gear has been top
Notch but anyone try his HGH? I like stan and would like to give him the business but Opti looks pretty good

I’ve never used the last 4 weird numbers of my zip. For any delivery underground or legit. Sometimes it shows up in informed delivery and sometimes it doesn’t. No idea why. I get daily emails and it will NEVER show there, only when I log in to the website. I’m assuming the app would work as well.
Yes it appears to just be hit or miss. Regular parcel, steroid parcel, hit or miss. Even if you send from the kiosk in usps (which always includes the weird extra numbers) sometimes it doesn’t show.

Luck of the draw it seems

It takes a few weeks for informed Delivery to get to 100% and yes, the app works well

@Stanfordpharma1 - I placed two orders that were paid 4 & 5 weeks ago that have not been received. I understand there have been some delays, and can appreciate that you are taking some time to get caught up. Could you also respond to my PM or more recent email with a status update? I'm not sure of your usual response time, but It has been a week since reaching out to you on this matter.

@Stanfordpharma1 - I placed two orders that were paid 4 & 5 weeks ago that have not been received. I understand there have been some delays, and can appreciate that you are taking some time to get caught up. Could you also respond to my PM or more recent email with a status update? I'm not sure of your usual response time, but It has been a week since reaching out to you on this matter.
Was he even taking orders four or five weeks ago? I don’t know that he was. Are you 100% sure it went to the right email address? In the past any halfway decent UGL has had imposters making proton accounts that are similar to the real one in the hopes that they can snake a few orders from the typos that inevitably happen. Really hoping that isn’t the case and instead you have an order that just slipped through the cracks.