MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Awesome. Looks like my BTC will clear in a couple weeks. Do you have a cutoff when youll stop filling orders?
Not really, but I will stop if it gets too crazy. I have plenty of product so I'll only close to catch back up. Hopefully once the new workspace is all finished things will much smoother.

Not really, but I will stop if it gets too crazy. I have plenty of product so I'll only close to catch back up. Hopefully once the new workspace is all finished things will much smoother.
Gotcha. Planning for a fall cycle anyhow so no big deal. Good luck on your expansion.

So wait, will the ment be available on Tuesday? Orrrr mid week? Cause you said labels will be ready for ment mid week but then later said everything is in stock and ready for re-opening on Tuesday.

Just trying to follow and understand what we can/cannot order on Tuesday.

If they blatantly have the list of compounds on the package. I have a feeling USPS would be asking me to spread my buttcheeks
Why in the wide world of fucks would a source list the illegal contents on the outside of the package? His vials display the compound and the concentration. Like most every other source here.

If they blatantly have the list of compounds on the package. I have a feeling USPS would be asking me to spread my buttcheeks
Stanford is domestic. Did you even read the first page or just looked for his email?