MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I don't usually pop into the underground, but it's been forever, @taco33150. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Well , things have been extremely busy since the whole Covid bullshit and my new business I got into .. it’s taken a serious toll on me physically and mentally.. it ain’t killed me yet.. just re-examining whether to continue or sell everything.. you still killing the big weights.??
Last time I think you got a new gig if I remember rigjt

Well , things have been extremely busy since the whole Covid bullshit and my new business I got into .. it’s taken a serious toll on me physically and mentally.. it ain’t killed me yet.. just re-examining whether to continue or sell everything.. you still killing the big weights.??
Last time I think you got a new gig if I remember rigjt

Unfortunately no on the big weights. My hip has been fucked since late 2019. I've dropped 40lbs and I'm trying a John Meadows program out at the moment. About to start my first blast in almost two years. First order with Stan actually.

But yeah, two years at the new gig now. Much better pay than anything I've ever had. Bought a house and some new toys. Got married too. Life is good besides not squatting or deadlifting heavy anymore. Been pretty busy myself since covid.

You still got that car?

Still have the 63 Nova SS, yes. I'll PM you a pic of the newer one. I think you were working on something last I talked to you, but if you've been crazy busy I'm sure it's hard to get anything done. I've only had the Nova out once in the last year.

It's been mentioned many times that it's a bad idea to send directly to a source from cash app, Coinbase or any exchange for that matter. Probably the reason you were banned for life from their platform. I'd definitely recommend you transfer to the edge wallet before your future transactions or you just might find yourself banned for life from cash app, as well.

It's always recommended to send to a wallet that isn't on an exchange, then on to your source from there.

It's been said that exchanges such as coinbase and cash app keep track of the crypto that is sent for up to 4 or 5 transactions (hops I believe is the proper term) after it was purchased on their platform.

Bottom line is you shouldn't send directly to a source from any of these exchanges.

Definitely not going to dispute anything with people who have been doing this stuff a lot longer than I have. But I will say that I've been sending btc directly from the Cash app for a couple years now, across numerous transactions, and have yet to hear a peep out of them about it. I'll continue to do so until such time as they make a problem for me.

In my experience they don't give a rat's ass who you're sending the money to. Of course when I send the money I don't add anything stupid like a note specifying what the payment is for. They don't require you explain or justify sending bitcoin to anybody, though you can put a note on it for that purpose. I never do.

So far, so good.

Definitely not going to dispute anything with people who have been doing this stuff a lot longer than I have. But I will say that I've been sending btc directly from the Cash app for a couple years now, across numerous transactions, and have yet to hear a peep out of them about it. I'll continue to do so until such time as they make a problem for me.

In my experience they don't give a rat's ass who you're sending the money to. Of course when I send the money I don't add anything stupid like a note specifying what the payment is for. They don't require you explain or justify sending bitcoin to anybody, though you can put a note on it for that purpose. I never do.

So far, so good.
I don't think there's a rhyme or reason. I was the same way then 1 day out of nowhere I received an email saying there was suspicious activity and I was banned. They gave me a month to withdraw my funds. Now I'm using my wife's until it gets banned. Hopefully not tho

Full week after payment. Not even a label creation on Informed Delivery. Just a data point regarding the “reopening.”

Same here. That was why I asked if all current orders would be shipped before reopening this week. Stan has not failed me yet but I'd like to know (from Stan, not email guy or PM guy) that he's caught up before he takes new orders.

M

Same here. That was why I asked if all current orders would be shipped before reopening this week. Stan has not failed me yet but I'd like to know (from Stan, not email guy or PM guy) that he's caught up before he takes new orders.
Maybe y'all last on the catch up list...

It’s only been seven days from the opening,why is everyone worried about their packs? Should I be emailing them asking? I wait a month sometimes for my packs. So if mine arrives this week,I’ll be very pleased. This is my first order here so I’m naive to his prior business practices,is why I ask the aforementioned.