MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

If the shipping sequence part is accurate, he's not up to orders made at 1 PM Monday. I'm not in a hurry nor am I upset about a delay, I'm just stating a fact.
Yeah I ordered same time, completely agree with you, just letting everyone know what I was told

Sorry guys. Working around the clock to get these out. When I opened last Monday I expected to get slammed but what happened was absolutely insane. I will get everybody taken care of.

when ordering the email said 250.. label says 300 what should i be basing my dosage off of?
the most recent lab work he has for that compound if it’s for this batch tbh. Otherwise, a whole lot of people are gonna ask the same question and only a tested vial would suffice as proof…

It's like Black Friday in here, got my crypto ready and some other preperations in place, all I have to do now is limit my order and stop editing it and it'll be fine haha

Apparently…care to enlighten me? Feel free to dm. Just trying to figure this whole thing out.
I'm not trying to be a prick, was trying to help you. You already found your answer then, you have to wait till tomorrow as that's the last word from Stan.

I was also hoping you see his TA is not looking good this moment, so if you're in a hurry and need asap might want to look elsewhere.

Off topic slightly, but has anyone pinned the liquid Var? I recall seeing that the carrier is either Grey Goose or Ever clear, how's that work out for PIP? Wanna try it, have a pretty good pain threshold, but that just seems like a cc of Isopropyl 93% into your calf to me, anyone have any experience with this?

Off topic slightly, but has anyone pinned the liquid Var? I recall seeing that the carrier is either Grey Goose or Ever clear, how's that work out for PIP? Wanna try it, have a pretty good pain threshold, but that just seems like a cc of Isopropyl 93% into your calf to me, anyone have any experience with this?
Are you joking

Ok, sorry another newb question…e-mails state only accepts bitcoin…but how does that process work, I have cash app, is there a cash app handle you can send the bitcoin to or is a request sent? Is it more involved than that?

You better not pin that. I can't be held responsible for what may happen. That's oral in liquid form not injectable.

Be the first
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Zero pip. You don’t even have to swab the injection site, the Everclear kills any bacteria. Don’t forget to aspirate!

Ok, sorry another newb question…e-mails state only accepts bitcoin…but how does that process work, I have cash app, is there a cash app handle you can send the bitcoin to or is a request sent? Is it more involved than that?

No. You buy the BTC. Hit the arrow thing on the right, type in the amount to send. Confirm it, then paste in the address that you're given after ordering.

Capture+_2022-02-28-22-07-05.png