MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Off topic slightly, but has anyone pinned the liquid Var? I recall seeing that the carrier is either Grey Goose or Ever clear, how's that work out for PIP? Wanna try it, have a pretty good pain threshold, but that just seems like a cc of Isopropyl 93% into your calf to me, anyone have any experience with this?
Are you serious? Please tell us you are not serious.

If you don't know how to use Bitcoin or you can't figure it out without asking here then you really don't need to be injecting yourself with anything.

Off topic slightly, but has anyone pinned the liquid Var? I recall seeing that the carrier is either Grey Goose or Ever clear, how's that work out for PIP? Wanna try it, have a pretty good pain threshold, but that just seems like a cc of Isopropyl 93% into your calf to me, anyone have any experience with this?
This isn’t an injectable man, it’s a suppository. Avoids the first passage through liver and better absorption. Take a little booty bump pre workout and it hits hard.

No. You buy the BTC. Hit the arrow thing on the right, type in the amount to send. Confirm it, then paste in the address that you're given after ordering.

@FormerFatKid i also suggest that you purchase $10 more BTC than you plan to send to cover buying and transfer fees.

Also on the screen where you type in the amount to send, set the toggle to the USD option so that you can just type in the dollar amount instead of trying to figure out the BTC amount.

It should have the $ in front and not the B like the image below. You can toggle the two by tapping on the up/down arrows.

Capture+_2022-02-28-22-29-50.png

If you don't know how to use Bitcoin or you can't figure it out without asking here then you really don't need to be injecting yourself with anything.

Stick a sock in it, Bob. Members have to learn about it some how. It's better that someone like me explains it than have them send $250+ into the void.

Go easy on him Bobby. That was the hardest thing I learned when I started. I even remember passing on certain vendors because they only took btc. I popped my cherry with expresspct. But he left me like most cherry poppers. Now I sit here waiting for him to come back or at least for shipment progress from India.

Are you serious? Please tell us you are not serious.
Small test to see just how gullible the membership is here. You pass Bob, but a few of the comments indicate incredible naivete, like the guys at GNC buying Weight Gainer 3000 and bottles of Amino Acids lol. Hey fellas that fit the 2nd category, I have cases of Smilax and Boron left over from when I worked at Muscular Development, you know that's what Ben and Joe W pushed on the past 17 Mr Olympias right? Think about it, they didn't fail testing, they swore in ads that it was the best shit ever, hell, the (debatable) GOAT Mr O was a cop FFS, who can you trust more than a cop? Buy 3 Smilax and 3 Boron and get a free gift of bull testicle extract, liquid or cheese form, your choice next Mr O!

Lmao

I knew NOTHING about Bitcoin. It’s been a good 12-13 years since I’ve been out of game. Took my 10 min on cash app and YouTube. Zero issues