MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Here's a sort-of how-to on paying with bitcoin. I'll be happy to give you a detailed step-by-step guide for it if you want. But it's fairly simple and you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Just signing up for the Cash app doesn't enable you to buy or send bitcoin. To get set up for that is a separate process from the one you go through when you first install the app. If you haven't done it yet, it involves taking a picture of your driver's license. Banking laws require Cash to get that from you before you can buy bitcoin. Don't get paranoid about it unless you're intending to do a little money-laundering.

If you've already done all that, then the first thing you'll have to do is buy some bitcoin using the Cash app, a simple, more or less self-explanatory process. . Once you buy the bitcoin, you turn around and send it to him.

As others have noted, the value of bitcoin has been so volatile lately it's recommended that you send payment immediately after buying it rather than sitting on the bitcoin for a few hours or days before you send it. It's entirely possible that the value of what you purchased could drop below the amount you need to send. I always include a few bucks extra because there are transaction costs--at most a few bucks, a trivial amount--and you want to make sure you allow for that so you don't send insufficient payment.

When he requests payment, he'll give you something called a bitcoin address. All you have to do is select "send" in the cash app, specify the amount, then put that bitcoin address in the blank for recipient. The address itself is just a long alphanumeric code of like fifteen or twenty characters.

As noted before, after your first order, when you order again don't use the same bitcoin address. He'll probably give a new one for every order.

Once the transaction is final, Cash will send confirmation to whatever email address you gave when you signed up for it.

Speak up if you want more details than that, or if you have any more questions.
Thanks so much! Cash app errors suck, they are so vague…didn’t realize the whole drivers license verification part but figured it out. CuZ I iS sMaRt SoMeTiMeS.

Anyway, placed my order this morning. Hoping everything went well, got cash email confirmation, but probably should have included a few extra bucks for the transaction fees. Hope that doesn’t kill my order. I would gladly send the difference and then some, just didn’t think about it.

I guess now it is just a waiting game. Thanks for taking the time to respond and help. Thanks to all who helped me.

I love the way people here ask about when their packs are coming. You should be glad that Stans not charging us a cover to post in this thread. He's a celebrity!

Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

See I did see his TA not looking good yet I still ordered expecting to wait more than a week so what’s with the smart ass comment? Lol. People need to learn to do their research if they can’t wait a week or two for quality stuff. Not trying to be a prick
All I was saying is it's easy for you to sit back and say to wait, after you have yours in hand while some paid a week ago with tracking showing no update.

Yeah, people who order from Stanford should be aware of his possible wait times. I agree.

All I was saying is it's easy for you to sit back and say to wait, after you have yours in hand while some paid a week ago with tracking showing no update.

Yeah, people who order from Stanford should be aware of his possible wait times. I agree.
Again, 1 week isn’t that big of a deal man. I expected closer to 2 weeks with how business is. Why? Because I’m not a moron. Sorry but I don’t order stuff at the last minute. I order from Stan and keep a stock pile. Why? Because labs like this shutdown from time to time. Easy for me to say? Yes because I expected to wait 2 weeks. Lol you guys are ridiculous

Zero pip. You don’t even have to swab the injection site, the Everclear kills any bacteria. Don’t forget to aspirate!
Funny as absolute hell but you know there's at least one empty-headed knob out there who might actually try injecting something like that.

So just FYI to any noob knobs, this is officially a Very Bad Idea. Besides that flaming volcano of agony the injection site will turn into, alcohol is also neurotoxic and (after you scream in pain) you could end up with a giant dead spot around the injection site. It could be months or years before the nerves in that area regenerate their mylin sheathes and the nerves start to work again. If they ever do.

Some meds given IM burn like a mofo. If the doc is nice he'll let you mix it with lidocaine. Cant imagine straight alcohol

Here's a sort-of how-to on paying with bitcoin. I'll be happy to give you a detailed step-by-step guide for it if you want. But it's fairly simple and you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Just signing up for the Cash app doesn't enable you to buy or send bitcoin. To get set up for that is a separate process from the one you go through when you first install the app. If you haven't done it yet, it involves taking a picture of your driver's license. Banking laws require Cash to get that from you before you can buy bitcoin. Don't get paranoid about it unless you're intending to do a little money-laundering.

If you've already done all that, then the first thing you'll have to do is buy some bitcoin using the Cash app, a simple, more or less self-explanatory process. . Once you buy the bitcoin, you turn around and send it to him.

As others have noted, the value of bitcoin has been so volatile lately it's recommended that you send payment immediately after buying it rather than sitting on the bitcoin for a few hours or days before you send it. It's entirely possible that the value of what you purchased could drop below the amount you need to send. I always include a few bucks extra because there are transaction costs--at most a few bucks, a trivial amount--and you want to make sure you allow for that so you don't send insufficient payment.

When he requests payment, he'll give you something called a bitcoin address. All you have to do is select "send" in the cash app, specify the amount, then put that bitcoin address in the blank for recipient. The address itself is just a long alphanumeric code of like fifteen or twenty characters.

As noted before, after your first order, when you order again don't use the same bitcoin address. He'll probably give a new one for every order.

Once the transaction is final, Cash will send confirmation to whatever email address you gave when you signed up for it.

I lost almost 30 bucks buying bitcoin then ordering my first time around lol

Guys, I’m not a crypto expert but you can’t get much easier than this for Bitcoin

Attachments

• 312E209A-A2BC-498A-B303-834351CF0FC9.jpeg
    312E209A-A2BC-498A-B303-834351CF0FC9.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 34

If you have a tracking number you better make sure you ordered from Texas Stan and not Paki Stan……cos you ain’t getting Tracking info from Texas Stan

Also you may want to copy and paste the Bitcoin wallet address. You don't want to try typing that s*** in one character at a time and fuk it up LOL

If you have a tracking number you better make sure you ordered from Texas Stan and not Paki Stan……cos you ain’t getting Tracking info from Texas Stan
I am willing to bet, if you throw in an extra $500, Stan will send you a tracking number.

if you add an extra zero and make it $5000, you'll get a hand delivered package with an added bonus of Amish panties and maybe even some real in the flesh Amish titties. at least, that's what he promised me!

Txhero

I am willing to bet, if you throw in an extra $500, Stan will send you a tracking number.

if you add an extra zero and make it $5000, you'll get a hand delivered package with an added bonus of Amish panties and maybe even some real in the flesh Amish titties. at least, that's what he promised me!

Txhero
I was grunting and growling about the house in my pre work angry when I saw the word titties and it brought a smile to my face.

Thank you

Excited to order my next blast in a couple days.. gonna run test cyp 600mgs a week, EQ 750mgs a week, ment 225mgs a week, proviron 60-90 mgs a week and possibly var 40-60mgs a day and already been running gh 5iu a day. This will be my first experience with ment glad Stan decided to offer it so I could try it from a source I trust. Been cruising on test e and gh for a few weeks letting my receptors refresh for this next blast. Was running test e, deca/npp and primo with pre workout dbol or anadrol interchanging them going by feel using 12.5 mgs of aromasin 1-2 times per week and .5 caber once a week so have both those on hand for this next blast.will post updates on the ment and proviron once I start my run.