MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Anything that you know raises your BP. MENT is the king of BP gainz, so don’t add something like anadrol on top of it unless you’re going for some systolic PR . Otherwise it works well with everything. Anecdotally, the e2 increase is not nearly the monster people make it out to be…unless you’re on a lot of test as well. I have a whole theory but it’s not quite fully baked yet. But too much test + mid range MENT dose can mean you’re on an aromasin IV drip and still getting gyno.
I’ve had gyno surgery so the e2 doesn’t concern me too much. Yes I know e2 causes other issues

I’ve had gyno surgery so the e2 doesn’t concern me too much. Yes I know e2 causes other issues
If gyno isn’t a concern then you’re totally in the clear. Guys treat what they think is high e2 on MENT and still get gyno despite taking industrial grade amounts of AI. They crush e2 and still grow boobs. Again, I have a theory, but it hardly matters right now. If that risk is off the table then the only concern you’ll have is BP. Keep that under control and you’ll love MENT.

I know not to expect any tracking info, but does Stan typically send payment receipt confirmation once the transaction clears or should I expect no further communication after I pay and provide shipping info?
I asked for payment received confirmation but didn’t get one from Stan. I’m assuming everything is fine but it’s my first time ordering from Stan and wanted to feel at ease. I ordered last Monday and haven’t heard anything or received a informed delivery notice from ups.

I asked for payment received confirmation but didn’t get one from Stan. I’m assuming everything is fine but it’s my first time ordering from Stan and wanted to feel at ease. I ordered last Monday and haven’t heard anything or received a informed delivery notice from ups.
Same. I’m going to wait till this Monday or Tuesday for the pack,then I’ll start asking questions.

Same. I’m going to wait till this Monday or Tuesday for the pack,then I’ll start asking questions.
In the future, personally I wait a minimum of 10 business days if there is no package. It just floods their inboxes. Never had an issue with any source except once and they took care of me. Not often do orders slip through the cracks but it happens. Just remember this isn’t Amazon prime.

I sent him an email with a screenshot of the transaction and he got back to me pretty quick. Probably just the volume of orders hes taking.

In the future, personally I wait a minimum of 10 business days if there is no package. It just floods their inboxes. Never had an issue with any source except once and they took care of me. Not often do orders slip through the cracks but it happens. Just remember this isn’t Amazon prime.
100% understand that, I’m sure the volume of orders he’s received in the past two weeks has been astounding. Thanks for the feedback.

I ordered at like 6 am on Tuesday and I think I just saw my package from Stan on my informed delivery for Saturday, assuming he uses pirateship.com, I haven’t ordered anything else that could be coming from pirateship.com.

For all those wanting confirmation, i never received one, I was nervous too, especially being my first order from Stan of this kind, ever, fingers crossed this is it.

ordered at like 6 am on Tuesday and I think I just saw my package from Stan on my informed delivery for Saturday, assuming he uses pirateship.com, I haven’t ordered anything else that could be coming from pirateship.com.

Just sitting stuck on waiting for item. Label created. Ordered last Monday
So orders from this week are getting shipped out but some orders from last week still aren't??

Same here. Confirmed payment via email at 1 PM last Monday. I did email him this Monday or Tuesday and was told (by email guy, I think) that he'd let me know when it shipped. That's not the usual practice so I didn't count on that. Been waiting for informed delivery and still haven't seen anything pop up yet.

Pack arrived today. Informed delivery had an expected delivery date earlier this week but that came and went. Pack was MIA for a few days but it showed up. Trust the process.