MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Pack arrived today. Informed delivery had an expected delivery date earlier this week but that came and went. Pack was MIA for a few days but it showed up. Trust the process.
Yeah but let’s be honest the process should be everyone who ordered last Monday taken care of before anything done Tuesday.

Just placed an order yesterday evening in the format that was suggested, @Stanfordpharma1.

example:
test e. $150
2 tren e. $100
1 anavar $60
Shipping $10

Total. $320

Now, im second guessing myself. Did i forget anything? When do i provide my shipping address? Thanks for clarifying. This is my first time, so I'm not sure if I should just wait to have the bitcoin address sent to me or what exactly happens next.

Just placed an order yesterday evening in the format that was suggested, @Stanfordpharma1.

example:
test e. $150
2 tren e. $100
1 anavar $60
Shipping $10

Total. $320

Now, im second guessing myself. Did i forget anything? When do i provide my shipping address? Thanks for clarifying. This is my first time, so I'm not sure if I should just wait to have the bitcoin address sent to me or what exactly happens next.
Your good dude.
He'll send the bitcoin address,after you pay it send a email with a heads up you paid and your shipping info .

He won’t send payment confirmation. The more info he gives you the easier it will be to prosecute you. Like tracking, they will be able to tell if you’re tracking your package. That’s why informed delivery is there so you can say oh I was just checking my mail to see what was coming. You guys need to relax and read more of this thread. If you’re new to this game you will eventually lose money so if you’re worried about whether you ordered in the right format or not and second guessing yourself maybe you shouldn’t do this stuff. I’ve lost 1000 or more maybe between friends and I. I’ve waited months for orders. If you’re worried send him a message and stop cluttering this thread.

He mentioned in this thread that the last opening orders should have been sent out by this Tuesday. You can PM or email him if your informed delivery hasn't updated but SOMETIMES it won't update at all and SOMETIMES it will show that a pack is in preshipment but it'll never update until it reaches your regional destination hub. I've seen this happen a few times personally. Reading thru this thread is funny cause you find the same thing but it seems everyone gets taken care of. My advice is treat it like the markets. Allow a full 7-10 business days before assuming something wrong.

He won’t send payment confirmation. The more info he gives you the easier it will be to prosecute you. Like tracking, they will be able to tell if you’re tracking your package. That’s why informed delivery is there so you can say oh I was just checking my mail to see what was coming. You guys need to relax and read more of this thread. If you’re new to this game you will eventually lose money so if you’re worried about whether you ordered in the right format or not and second guessing yourself maybe you shouldn’t do this stuff. I’ve lost 1000 or more maybe between friends and I. I’ve waited months for orders. If you’re worried send him a message and stop cluttering this thread.
This is meso. If guys are wondering why their packs are not showing on informed delivery after ordering 1.5 weeks ago, they can post here all day long if they want. It's not unreasonable to expect delivery by now for people who ordered last Monday of last week.

Last edited:
This is meso. If guys are wondering why their packs are not showing on informed delivery after ordering 1.5 weeks ago, they can post here all day long if they want. It's not unreasonable to expect delivery by now for people who ordered last Monday of last week.
Just an FYI to people as well and I’m only speaking on my behalf but I have a cousin who works for USPS…. They have been slammed for months and are extremely short staffed. My city will go 2-3 days without getting mail (even though informed delivery says mail is coming today) because they are so short staffed.

Stan also said they were still working on shipping packs out from the first round of orders a few days ago. After that, it’s out of his hands and up to the postal service in your area….just be patient.

Last edited:
Just an FYI to people as well and I’m only speaking on my behalf but I have a cousin who works for USPS…. They have been slammed for months and are extremely short staffed. My city will go 2-3 days without getting mail (even though informed delivery says mail is coming today) because they are so short staffed.

Stan also said they were still working on shipping packs out from the first round of orders a few days ago. After that, it’s out of his hands and up to the postal service in your area….just be patient.
I haven't ordered anything, I'm speaking up for the guys who have against mdavid82 claiming they're cluttering up this thread. I know stans TA is a bit longer, but some damn intl sources here are getting packs to USA customers in 10 days or less.

You try Stan's tren? Even the fat chicks behind the counter at stop n shop could get it when I'm on that stuff.

Body Bbw GIF by The Maury Show

Or they could just read a few pages on here and see he’s swamped and reviews on him. Don’t whine about it on the thread and message him like a fucking normal person. Idc if it’s meso lol. Again you’re whining about 1.5 weeks. Just shut the fuck up

I haven't ordered anything, I'm speaking up for the guys who have against mdavid82 claiming they're cluttering up this thread. I know stans TA is a bit longer, but some damn intl sources here are getting packs to USA customers in 10 days or less.
Then order from them. Retards like you are making it hard to order from him

@Stanfordpharma1 can you please go private and kick these guys out? Lol
Alright, pretty evident you are shilling at this point. This is my last post going back and forth with you, I remembered you typically pop up every few months when it's resupply time. Which can be confirmed looking thru your post history. You add very little to this forum, other than trying to defend stan against any kind of criticism.

Stick a sock in it, Bob. Members have to learn about it some how. It's better that someone like me explains it than have them send $250+ into the void.
Agreed. The only reason I've been able to successfully order numerous times in the past few years is because people on another thread laid it out for me, how to use the Cash app to buy and send btc. No matter what the subject, we were all noobs once and there's nothing wrong with paying it forward by helping the next noob to get it right. Isn't that one of the reasons we're communicating here? To spread the knowledge and help each other out?

You could also argue that by helping the noob we're helping ourselves. The only way the sources will continue to provide what we need is if they make a successful business of it. We should do what we can to help them make sales. No I'm not talking about shilling. Just about being straight with each other and identifying a good source when we find one. Keep them successful and we all will be able to take advantage of it. Hell, with success it may even bring the prices down.

Also, I don't get why some people get so annoyed when they see a comment they don't like. Nobody's forcing anyone to read a single comment from anyone. If you don't want to read it just skip down to the next one.

People are just nervous when it comes to spending their hard-earned money on the black market. They want some level of surety against scammers. I especially understand the worry when it comes to bitcoin and the fact you can send money into the void.