MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

People are just nervous when it comes to spending their hard-earned money on the black market. They want some level of surety against scammers. I especially understand the worry when it comes to bitcoin and the fact you can send money into the void.
I get that but people really shouldn’t be crying about not having fast deliveries….his reputation speaks for itself…Theres plenty of UGLs across other boards where you can get your shit in a few days but at least here you can guarantee it’s legit….Plan accordingly and just be patient

Alright, pretty evident you are shilling at this point. This is my last post going back and forth with you, I remembered you typically pop up every few months when it's resupply time. Which can be confirmed looking thru your post history. You add very little to this forum, other than trying to defend stan against any kind of criticism.
It’s meso I can do whatever I want remember? Nobody’s going back and forth but you. How many people need to tell you Stanford will deliver? Who cares if I pop up when it’s resupply time. I didn’t know I had to post on here constantly. Yes I’m defending Stan against retards like you that order from him. I don’t give a fuck about your feelings. Same newbie bullshit expecting Amazon delivery times. You’re a whiny bitch who is running out of gear because you didn’t plan accordingly lol

I
Agreed. The only reason I've been able to successfully order numerous times in the past few years is because people on another thread laid it out for me, how to use the Cash app to buy and send btc. No matter what the subject, we were all noobs once and there's nothing wrong with paying it forward by helping the next noob to get it right. Isn't that one of the reasons we're communicating here? To spread the knowledge and help each other out?

You could also argue that by helping the noob we're helping ourselves. The only way the sources will continue to provide what we need is if they make a successful business of it. We should do what we can to help them make sales. No I'm not talking about shilling. Just about being straight with each other and identifying a good source when we find one. Keep them successful and we all will be able to take advantage of it. Hell, with success it may even bring the prices down.

Also, I don't get why some people get so annoyed when they see a comment they don't like. Nobody's forcing anyone to read a single comment from anyone. If you don't want to read it just skip down to the next one.
yes this is true but when you see people asking the same thing someone asked a few pages back and another asked a few pages back it gets pretty annoying. as for his success I think he’s successful as is. He’s having a hard time keeping up with orders and his prices are already good

Small test to see just how gullible the membership is here. You pass Bob, but a few of the comments indicate incredible naivete, like the guys at GNC buying Weight Gainer 3000 and bottles of Amino Acids lol. Hey fellas that fit the 2nd category, I have cases of Smilax and Boron left over from when I worked at Muscular Development, you know that's what Ben and Joe W pushed on the past 17 Mr Olympias right? Think about it, they didn't fail testing, they swore in ads that it was the best shit ever, hell, the (debatable) GOAT Mr O was a cop FFS, who can you trust more than a cop? Buy 3 Smilax and 3 Boron and get a free gift of bull testicle extract, liquid or cheese form, your choice next Mr O!

Lmao
Man oh man, I started reading Weider bodybuilding magazines over 40 years ago when I was a teenager. Those guys were shysters from the very beginning. Pretty much every single product they sell, supplements, gear, whatever is either overpriced junk or utterly worthless overpriced junk which covers pretty much every single supplement they ever sold.

And their magazines? Glossy sales brochures. It didn't matter how famous a bodybuilder you were, the only way you got featured in the magazine is by shilling for one or another junk Weider product, whether supplement, "training" program (stuffed full of info they ripped off from genuine bodybuilding pioneers and stuck "Weider principle of" in front of it) or book. It was all geared toward one thing, selling junk for the Weiders.

My dad was a surgeon. Mostly trauma medicine, but for several years he was part of an orthopedic sportsmedicine practice, and as a fairly gifted athlete himself when he was younger he really knew his stuff. When I was a teenager and just getting into training I showed him a bunch of stuff from the Weiders, like the magazines and brochures describing their supplement line. I asked him to tell me which of them would actually do me some real good. Surely some of them actually worked as advertised?

He looked all the stuff over, really took his time reading every bit of it. He came back with "Well there's one really good thing about all these supplements." I asked him what that was. "It makes a lot of money for the thieves who are selling it. Besides that, nope. All utterly useless junk." And he made the very good point that if any of these supplements really had the dramatic effects that were claimed for them, there's no way in hell the FDA would allow them to be sold without a prescription, by mail order.

In the years that followed I was a fairly successful amateur bodybuilder, and actually placed third and second, respectfully, in my weight class in two NPC national contests. And with the exception of caffeine and occasional ephedrine literally every single thing I put in my body came out of a grocery store. I saved myself thousands of dollars and beat just about every last one of my peers. Well, I was using gear, and that didn't come out of a grocery store obviously, but I still spent less money on my food AND gear combined than most of those chumps spent on supplements alone.

And of course the vast majority of them were buying Weider junk simply because it was everywhere. And because all these bodybuilders they admired were pushing the crap so hard.

And all GNC is, is a bunch of other shysters who took a page out of the Weider book and have made themselves rich by ripping people off so blatantly that even the Weiders might have blushed about assfucking people so hard.

Nah, they wouldn't The Weiders were as bad as anyone in that business, and worse than most. It could be argued that many of those toxic supplements do people more harm than real steroids ever could. Ever heard of steroids killing someone? Me either. But lots of people in that industry got rich selling people toxic shit "supplements" that actually ended up killing people.

Uh oh, I just realized I'm really getting wound up into a rant. Man oh man I despise those shysters. But I think I'll quit flapping my gums now before I really get carried away.

I

yes this is true but when you see people asking the same thing someone asked a few pages back and another asked a few pages back it gets pretty annoying. as for his success I think he’s successful as is. He’s having a hard time keeping up with orders and his prices are already good
Well you do have a valid point. There's no reason to have to answer the same questions over and over and over every thirty or forty comments. And all you noobs, if you're listening, you could possibly answer your own questions by UTFSE or just reading the entire thread before asking. Reading lots of comments is also a great way of picking up useful info that you weren't specifically looking for.

Having said that, a couple years ago when I asked my questions about getting started using btc, it was AFTER reading multiple threads and not finding the specific info I needed. So don't be shy about asking. But do us all the courtesy of doing a little reading first.

Point taken.

I get that but people really shouldn’t be crying about not having fast deliveries….his reputation speaks for itself…Theres plenty of UGLs across other boards where you can get your shit in a few days but at least here you can guarantee it’s legit….Plan accordingly and just be patient
Oh of course. Everyone's spoiled by the insanity that is amazon prime and the like.

Most places won’t reply to non-encrypted emails man….
Agreed. And a Proton mail account is absolutely free and less of a pain in the ass to sign up for than Gmail. And, in my experience over the past couple of years, extremely reliable and user-friendly.

Also you may want to copy and paste the Bitcoin wallet address. You don't want to try typing that s*** in one character at a time and fuk it up LOL
Very good point. I ALWAYS copy/paste because if I was trying to type in that endless string of characters, I would without doubt fat-finger at least a few of them EVERY TIME. They'd find me dead at my desk, having beaten my own brains out against my keyboard in a fit of frustrated rage.

One good thing about it being so long though, is that provided you enter it right it makes it highly unlikely you'll flub it and send the money to the wrong recipient. Before I bowed to the inevitable and stuck with pasting the address in, on more than one occasion I mistyped a few characters. Every time I just got the error message that it wasn't a valid bitcoin address. If it was shorter, there'd be more room for error and some guy in Bangladesh would be happily wondering who the nice stranger was who sent him $500 in btc from America.

Seems like a lot of new people here. Figured I would just chime in with my first experience a few months ago - After requesting payment confirmation and not hearing back via email for a week I sent a PM on here and SP responded very quickly, apologized for the mistake, and made it right. Less than 5 days later my pack arrived.
If you feel like his response times are slow, go order from a dropshipper like Steroidify so you can feel warm and cuddly knowing a "professional" company will send you a tracking number once it ships . You will pay double what you will pay SP and it will most likely take you as long or longer to get your pack. There's pros/cons to different vendors, and I know the pros of SP greatly outweigh the cons.
For sure. I think people forget that this whole business is an underground thing with risk involved. They demand way too much. As someone else said, it ain't like you're ordering from Amazon. If you expect to be treated like you are, you're not being reasonable.

I mitigate my risk and shorten wait times by only ordering from domestic shippers. Even if the guy was shipping from the next state over, it still wouldn't be unreasonable for it to take a couple of weeks to actually arrive. It ain't the drive-through at McDonalds.

And if anyone wants to complain about this source, I suggest you try ordering from an overseas source sometime. And spend three or four weeks biting your nails wondering if Customs is going to nail your package on the way in. Been there, done that. Over several years of ordering narcotic pain meds from Thailand and India (I was a dopefiend many years back) I probably lost a few thousand dollars on orders that got seized by customs or which just disappeared in to thin air. That's the nature of the business. Very nerve-wracking and the more money you spend, the more you'll drive yourself nuts with worry.

So if it takes a couple weeks for your Stan order to arrive, be grateful. You're being treated like a king.

I’ve had gyno surgery so the e2 doesn’t concern me too much. Yes I know e2 causes other issues
I've had it too, many years ago. I've got nothing left in there to swell.

And yes, that does literally mean I've had a double mastectomy. Just like someone's cancer-stricken great aunt. Kind of icky to think about but I'm very glad I did it. Men can and do get breast cancer and when they do it's a lot more virulent and deadly than in women. I'm glad I got all that shit ripped out. One less thing to worry about with advancing age (I'm 60.)

Uh, from knowledge and experience and an intellect that is patently vastly superior to yours. You ignorant loudmouth fuckwit.
Judging by your use of language above, you are definitely more intellectual and superior. It really shows. Lmao.

Anyways, I've had enough shills for one day so I'm done here. I've never ever read a member say to be grateful for 2 week domestic TA and that a damn source is treating buyers as kings. Classic, haha.

I just made an order myself, paid in full. Will comment again once I have it, let people know how it went.

Ordered some test enanthate and some trenbolone enanthate. Really excited about the latter. My previous source for it quit the business so it's been about six months since I last used it. I've gotten some really ludicrous gains from trenbolone in the past, particularly from the enanthate (vs the acetate) but both worked really well for me.

Not a huge order, but it is my first time ordering from this source so I did what I usually do, made a small initial order just to try him out. If it turns out well, which is exactly what I expect, I'll order more in a subsequent order.

Judging by your use of language above, you are definitely more intellectual and superior. It really shows. Lmao.

Anyways, I've had enough shills for one day so I'm done here. I've never ever read a member say to be grateful for 2 week domestic TA and that a damn source is treating buyers as kings. Classic, haha.
Translation: you got no friends here. Every time you've opened your dicksucker you've gotten slapped by other people actually capable of thinking.

As far as my writing skills, I can be quite literary when I want. People like you call for something less courteous.

Don't go away mad, just go away. As the saying goes.

Sorry for not being here posting. I've got a million, maybe 1.2 million orders to fill and my capsule machine isn't working right. I'm so freaking stressed. Working non stop. I'm so tired, lol. Just gotta keep chugging along. I'm still here and everyone will be taken care of. Just slow going. I'm gonna take a little nap now and then get to cappin' again in a bit.

Sorry for not being here posting. I've got a million, maybe 1.2 million orders to fill and my capsule machine isn't working right. I'm so freaking stressed. Working non stop. I'm so tired, lol. Just gotta keep chugging along. I'm still here and everyone will be taken care of. Just slow going. I'm gonna take a little nap now and then get to cappin' again in a bit.
I think everyone here understands that. The only people talking shit about potential delays are people who probably haven't and won't ever actually send you any money anyway, so it's safe to ignore them like the pests they are.

I have an order in with you myself. And I know how this goes. It isn't going to happen instantly. I trust you to get it to me when you're able.

Have a nice nap dude.

Man oh man, I started reading Weider bodybuilding magazines over 40 years ago when I was a teenager. Those guys were shysters from the very beginning. Pretty much every single product they sell, supplements, gear, whatever is either overpriced junk or utterly worthless overpriced junk which covers pretty much every single supplement they ever sold.

And their magazines? Glossy sales brochures. It didn't matter how famous a bodybuilder you were, the only way you got featured in the magazine is by shilling for one or another junk Weider product, whether supplement, "training" program (stuffed full of info they ripped off from genuine bodybuilding pioneers and stuck "Weider principle of" in front of it) or book. It was all geared toward one thing, selling junk for the Weiders.

My dad was a surgeon. Mostly trauma medicine, but for several years he was part of an orthopedic sportsmedicine practice, and as a fairly gifted athlete himself when he was younger he really knew his stuff. When I was a teenager and just getting into training I showed him a bunch of stuff from the Weiders, like the magazines and brochures describing their supplement line. I asked him to tell me which of them would actually do me some real good. Surely some of them actually worked as advertised?

He looked all the stuff over, really took his time reading every bit of it. He came back with "Well there's one really good thing about all these supplements." I asked him what that was. "It makes a lot of money for the thieves who are selling it. Besides that, nope. All utterly useless junk." And he made the very good point that if any of these supplements really had the dramatic effects that were claimed for them, there's no way in hell the FDA would allow them to be sold without a prescription, by mail order.

In the years that followed I was a fairly successful amateur bodybuilder, and actually placed third and second, respectfully, in my weight class in two NPC national contests. And with the exception of caffeine and occasional ephedrine literally every single thing I put in my body came out of a grocery store. I saved myself thousands of dollars and beat just about every last one of my peers. Well, I was using gear, and that didn't come out of a grocery store obviously, but I still spent less money on my food AND gear combined than most of those chumps spent on supplements alone.

And of course the vast majority of them were buying Weider junk simply because it was everywhere. And because all these bodybuilders they admired were pushing the crap so hard.

And all GNC is, is a bunch of other shysters who took a page out of the Weider book and have made themselves rich by ripping people off so blatantly that even the Weiders might have blushed about assfucking people so hard.

Nah, they wouldn't The Weiders were as bad as anyone in that business, and worse than most. It could be argued that many of those toxic supplements do people more harm than real steroids ever could. Ever heard of steroids killing someone? Me either. But lots of people in that industry got rich selling people toxic shit "supplements" that actually ended up killing people.

Uh oh, I just realized I'm really getting wound up into a rant. Man oh man I despise those shysters. But I think I'll quit flapping my gums now before I really get carried away.
No man. This was good. I remember spending hundreds on Weider's Anabolic Mega Packs. What a dumbass I was in high school.

Attachments

• download (6).png
    download (6).png
    207.4 KB · Views: 7