MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It’s meso I can do whatever I want remember? Nobody’s going back and forth but you. How many people need to tell you Stanford will deliver? Who cares if I pop up when it’s resupply time. I didn’t know I had to post on here constantly. Yes I’m defending Stan against retards like you that order from him. I don’t give a fuck about your feelings. Same newbie bullshit expecting Amazon delivery times. You’re a whiny bitch who is running out of gear because you didn’t plan accordingly lol
Jesus, calm down, it's not that deep. I think some people are just a bit confused why packs from this week are getting shipped out while many from last week have not. Relax, go on a walk lol.

Jesus, calm down, it's not that deep. I think some people are just a bit confused why packs from this week are getting shipped out while many from last week have not. Relax, go on a walk lol.
No packs from this week have shipped. will Start shipping those tomorrow. My email guy is giving me groups of orders based on the order in which they were placed. Also, I only took orders for one day this week as well. And am closed until all orders are shipped.

Again a good source thread is turned into a retarded fucking clown show. Do you fucking morons want him to pack and ship your stuff or answer 20000 questions about TA, BTC, are you open bla bla bla … how dumb can you really be. This is why the human race is fucked because of 80% of you crying ass idiots on here. Straight up DUMB FUCKS !!!!! Shut the fuck up, you don’t have to post daily to feel cool

Again a good source thread is turned into a retarded fucking clown show. Do you fucking morons want him to pack and ship your stuff or answer 20000 questions about TA, BTC, are you open bla bla bla … how dumb can you really be. This is why the human race is fucked because of 80% of you crying ass idiots on here. Straight up DUMB FUCKS !!!!! Shut the fuck up, you don’t have to post daily to feel cool
Damn bro...you coming off as crying more than them...

People are just nervous when it comes to spending their hard-earned money on the black market. They want some level of surety against scammers. I especially understand the worry when it comes to bitcoin and the fact you can send money into the void.

Don’t put out what you can’t afford to loose is the way I look at it, when I send funds it’s gone and I just hope dude on the other end is legit.

You must be one of the retards ordering from him. We’ll I got my pack so you can eat a dick

Jesus man calm down go for a walk lol. Yeah I’m with you on this. Dudes with 60 messages or less on here whining

No packs from this week have shipped. will Start shipping those tomorrow. My email guy is giving me groups of orders based on the order in which they were placed. Also, I only took orders for one day this week as well. And am closed until all orders are shipped.
No naps today, Stan. Everybody wants to get their shit this week.

I have been around Meso for a long time. I will get shit for saying "back in my day things were different ", but they were. I don't think some of these guys realize Stanford is the only good domestic source here. Place your order correctly and you will get your stuff. If it does not come in ten days email him. That's how it works. He could pack up , or go private. I am sure some smart ass will
respond with something stupid and that is what is different these days. Could have something to do with the lack of decent sources.

This is the source of all humanities problems?

Keep your panties on ladies. Stan got crushed when he reopened.
thanks for the update. Appreciated!!!

Ordered 02/21
Me too. No
@Stanfordpharma1 ... So all orders from last week (last Monday, 2/21) should be shipped by today at the latest?

How do you guys keep your e2 in a decent range when running lower test higher primo? My e2 was low, 17, running 520mg/420mg test/primo. I upped test to 600 and dropped primo to right around 400 and will see how this works but just curious cause later on I want to try a low test, high primo run.

I just made an order myself, paid in full. Will comment again once I have it, let people know how it went.

Ordered some test enanthate and some trenbolone enanthate. Really excited about the latter. My previous source for it quit the business so it's been about six months since I last used it. I've gotten some really ludicrous gains from trenbolone in the past, particularly from the enanthate (vs the acetate) but both worked really well for me.

Not a huge order, but it is my first time ordering from this source so I did what I usually do, made a small initial order just to try him out. If it turns out well, which is exactly what I expect, I'll order more in a subsequent order
Your 60 and running tren?