MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

"I’ll suck Stan’s dick all day. Now you go suck some dick...."
"We’ll I got my pack so you can eat a dick"
"You jealous I got my gear?"

You really do come off as an angry teenager lol.
Very original my guy but your boyfriend already said that a few posts back. I’m on steroids and apparently you aren’t and are waiting too lol

"I’ll suck Stan’s dick all day. Now you go suck some dick...."
"We’ll I got my pack so you can eat a dick"
"You jealous I got my gear?"

You really do come off as an angry teenager lol.
Coming from a guy that has an avatar of a woman squirting or pissing lol

Why dont we all relax eh?

I just got new rear tires on my hellcat. Went a bit wider from stock. 275 > 295
Nice. Isn't the price of gas getting ridiculous? I'm liking my recent choice of a Camry. I couldn't find a GT500 in my price range, would have been fun but that premium gas getting pricey.

Nice. Isn't the price of gas getting ridiculous? I'm liking my recent choice of a Camry. I couldn't find a GT500 in my price range, would have been fun but that premium gas getting pricey.
Its like $4.30/gal out here. And this is oil country lmao. Honestly the past month I been walking most places because the weather is decent now. I get sweaty as all hell is the downside.

I was looking at getting a GT500, but with the shortages last year dealers wanted like $20k over MSRP. Challengers have more trunk space anyway lol

I'm glad I got in on this thread early so I could read the actual important information. 120 of the 148 pages has been fucking goofballs arguing about nothing.

Its like $4.30/gal out here. And this is oil country lmao. Honestly the past month I been walking most places because the weather is decent now. I get sweaty as all hell is the downside.

I was looking at getting a GT500, but with the shortages last year dealers wanted like $20k over MSRP. Challengers have more trunk space anyway lol
You can fit 3 bodies in a Challenger trunk, easy. Probably more if you cut 'em up.

Right?

I asked a simple question which stan responded to. You're losing your shit over nothing. Based on the way you talk you're either 16 or uneducated. Grow up.
I enjoyed his "eat a dick" suggestion. I thought that was kind of funny. I also like your avatar of the slut with her legs butterfly spread. Taking an upwards piss in high cork shoes. You both have positive attributes. Let's focus on friendship.

I enjoyed his "eat a dick" suggestion. I thought that was kind of funny. I also like your avatar of the slut with her legs butterfly spread. Taking an upwards piss in high cork shoes. You both have positive attributes. Let's focus on friendship.
Lol pretty funny

Good job stalker. Maybe my first few posts but uh I learned. Why you so worried about it? I’ll suck Stan’s dick all day. Now you go suck some dick and keep scrolling through other peoples posts with your great life. Fucking dweeb
I would never suck stans dick because I'm not gay. But if you do end up sucking his dick, can you tell me how big it is? I'm totally hetero, but curious about his dick size. I think most of us on this thread are curious as well.

I think innocent people dieing violently in Europe while others are being punished for protesting against their countrys decision to resort to getting violent is ridiculous.

Gas prices, an inconvenience at most.

Now I hope all you noobs learned something here today. Just place your order and STFU. All the bullies that held sources accountable have moved over to UGBB. So no more whining! Just dick sucking and golden showers from thomas21's girl for you whiners. Though some of you may really enjoy that, such as myself.

I think innocent people dieing violently in Europe while others are being punished for protesting against their countrys decision to resort to getting violent is ridiculous.

Gas prices, an inconvenience at most.

It's temporary inconvenience at best. And I'm completely ok with that. Imagine having to go to your friends or even relatives house and be ordered to kill them. That's gotta be how both sides feel in this fucked up invasion. My heart goes out to all of them.

Now I hope all you noobs learned something here today. Just place your order and STFU. All the bullies that held sources accountable have moved over to UGBB. So no more whining! Just dick sucking and golden showers from thomas21's girl for you whiners. Though some of you may really enjoy that, such as myself.
Over the last 2 days in this thread I've learned that if you are on tren, apparently the golden showers and dick sucking can come from trannies. Who says the internet isn't educationalable?

So I have some of Stan’s Var in Suspension and some Winny from Balkan (10s). Was thinking of doing a Winnyvar 30/30 for a few weeks.

I'm glad I got in on this thread early so I could read the actual important information. 120 of the 148 pages has been fucking goofballs arguing about nothing.

Typical source thread. They're all shit.
Members complain about cluttering the thread then proceed to argue over dumb shit for 4 pages. Nothing new here.

Is it really any wonder why noobs ask questions that have been asked a dozen times? i wouldn't want to sift through 3000 posts only to find 2500 of them are useless bullshit either.

I would never suck stans dick because I'm not gay. But if you do end up sucking his dick, can you tell me how big it is? I'm totally hetero, but curious about his dick size. I think most of us on this thread are curious as well.
It’s not gay if you’re not in love. It’s 4 test vials in length and 2 bottles in girth. That’s all I had to measure since I’m shilling for him and I’m swimming in gear right now

Typical source thread. They're all shit.
Members complain about cluttering the thread then proceed to argue over dumb shit for 4 pages. Nothing new here.

Is it really any wonder why noobs ask questions that have been asked a dozen times? i wouldn't want to sift through 3000 posts only to find 2500 of them are useless bullshit either.
Touché