MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry for not being here posting. I've got a million, maybe 1.2 million orders to fill and my capsule machine isn't working right. I'm so freaking stressed. Working non stop. I'm so tired, lol. Just gotta keep chugging along. I'm still here and everyone will be taken care of. Just slow going. I'm gonna take a little nap now and then get to cappin' again in a bit.
Not stressed enough to go private though?
At some point this is going to become unsustainable. You’ve done good for years, planning on popping smoke after this last big push??

How do you guys keep your e2 in a decent range when running lower test higher primo? My e2 was low, 17, running 520mg/420mg test/primo. I upped test to 600 and dropped primo to right around 400 and will see how this works but just curious cause later on I want to try a low test, high primo run.
You just need to dial in a ratio that works, primo really runs my e2 very low. Next time I run it I will start the primo once my e2 is already a bit on the higher end of where I like it and start with a good ratio.

Last time I used it I just didn’t have enough test and too much primo, playing catch up was hard to do once the e2 was already low from the primo.

My solution will be going into the primo cycle in a good place hormone wise, and starting out with a better ratio.

You just need to dial in a ratio that works, primo really runs my e2 very low. Next time I run it I will start the primo once my e2 is already a bit on the higher end of where I like it and start with a good ratio.

Last time I used it I just didn’t have enough test and too much primo, playing catch up was hard to do once the e2 was already low from the primo.

My solution will be going into the primo cycle in a good place hormone wise, and starting out with a better ratio.
Yeah I front loaded a higher amount of test with the same thinking just need to tweak it some more I'm sure. Was mainly curious cause Ive seen guys saying they are running test @ 250mg and primo @ 1g or even more and don't understand how they can get away with it. Could you mitigate it some with HCG? Its supposed to raise e2 some right? Or would the primo still in a sense overpower it?

Yeah I front loaded a higher amount of test with the same thinking just need to tweak it some more I'm sure. Was mainly curious cause Ive seen guys saying they are running test @ 250mg and primo @ 1g or even more and don't understand how they can get away with it. Could you mitigate it some with HCG? Its supposed to raise e2 some right? Or would the primo still in a sense overpower it?
Just read the article attached to HCG
20220304_144808.jpg

Not stressed enough to go private though?
At some point this is going to become unsustainable. You’ve done good for years, planning on popping smoke after this last big push??
I just don't want to go private, public, private, public. I've already done it a few times. I'm stressed mostly because my capsule machine started acting up and it's been taking to 3 to 4 times to cap pills. As far as popping smoke (if I understand you correctly) I have no plans to retire or exit scam or any thing else. Been doing this so many years that what would I do without SP, lol.

Well youre doin God's work lmao. I think everyone here understands the crunch youre under and that good things come to those who wait.

Ummm not really, stating facts
Yeah it’s funny when you state facts people try to talk shit. Like stating I must be 16 because I’m annoyed with people that act like this isn’t an underground business nor do these lazy motherfuckers take time to read

Yeah it’s funny when you state facts people try to talk shit. Like stating I must be 16 because I’m annoyed with people that act like this isn’t an underground business nor do these lazy motherfuckers take time to read
you're first recorded posts here are whining on a reputable sources thread, whining about your shipping and then saying, you just want to know where you order is.
So shut the fuck and suck on stans D some more.

why would other people's post on a forum annoy you? you need more going on in your life man

Last edited:
you're first recorded posts here are whining on a reputable sources thread, whining about your shipping and then saying, you just want to know where you order is.

why would other people's post on a forum annoy you? you need more going on in your life man
Good job stalker. Maybe my first few posts but uh I learned. Why you so worried about it? I’ll suck Stan’s dick all day. Now you go suck some dick and keep scrolling through other peoples posts with your great life. Fucking dweeb

This guy has done the exact same thing he's criticizing members for, in various sources threads in the past as that's practically where all his posts are. Stan even forgot to ship his pack once and he's still shilling for him. Lmao. Hey mdavid, Stan doesn't need your help.

Lol I complained one time I think and found out what the issue was and apologized. You’re just like the retards on here cluttering up this thread replying to my post. Congra

This guy has done the exact same thing he's criticizing members for, in various sources threads in the past as that's practically where all his posts are. Stan even forgot to ship his pack once and he's still shilling for him. Lmao. Hey mdavid, Stan doesn't need your help.
Not helping Stan out smart guy. You jealous I got my gear?

Honestly why do you care so much? Lol did you whine about shipping? I’m shilling for Stanford guys for sure

Hey man, whatever you're taking I think you gotta lower the dose, for the sake of the people you live with at least. You're coming off a bit dense.
Thanks man. Ask me if I care what some guys in another state think. I ordered and got my shit. Go eat a dick

I’m just going to assume you guys talking shit were late on ordering and didn’t get one in or you’re still waiting. I’m just sitting here with a drawer full of gear

"I’ll suck Stan’s dick all day. Now you go suck some dick...."
"We’ll I got my pack so you can eat a dick"
"You jealous I got my gear?"

You really do come off as an angry teenager lol.