MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

The last various pages of this thread are like a bad trip.. Roller coasting with emotions, Pack arrives, roller coastin for nothin and apparently its contagious lmao

The last various pages of this thread are like a bad trip.. Roller coasting with emotions, Pack arrives, roller coastin for nothin and apparently its contagious lmao
As previously stated, this is normal at times in source threads. You'll have arguing and way off topic discussions, but it'll eventually get back more to source related posts.

I'll say I grabbed some of Stan's primo that was tested a year ago, and it is the real deal. Been running 500mg a week, and really liking it. As multiple members have said in other threads, it will lower E2 confirmed by recent bloodwork. Good price too.

I have come here to make a pointless point about all of the pointless points people keep making. The pointless points need to stop. If we could all leave a pointless point about fixing the pointless point problem make we could get to the point

As previously stated, this is normal at times in source threads. You'll have arguing and way off topic discussions, but it'll eventually get back more to source related posts.

I'll say I grabbed some of Stan's primo that was tested a year ago, and it is the real deal. Been running 500mg a week, and really liking it. As multiple members have said in other threads, it will lower E2 confirmed by recent bloodwork. Good price too.
I've been lurking on members talking about primo enough to start looking into it. It looks promising when it comes to maintaining e2 within range while running it.. so no ai adjusting etc maybe? I'll keep looking into it

Last edited:
I've been lurking on members talking about primo enough to start looking into it. It looks promising when it comes to maintaining e2 within range while running it.. so no ai adjusting etc maybe? I'll keep looking into it
Every individual aromatizes differently, so bloodwork is key. 300 test 500 primo had me at 17 estrogen, you could try a 1:1 ratio and see where you are. I can't remember the other members primo dose per week but many need no AI at a higher dose.

It’s not gay if you’re not in love. It’s 4 test vials in length and 2 bottles in girth. That’s all I had to measure since I’m shilling for him and I’m swimming in gear right now
Yeah, that's what I pictured.

wang yi chinese model GIF

Second order with Stanford where the top and stopper lift right off the vial as if they were never crimped.

Understand you’ve got changes happening but this is simple shit man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 124
Every individual aromatizes differently, so bloodwork is key. 300 test 500 primo had me at 17 estrogen, you could try a 1:1 ratio and see where you are. I can't remember the other members primo dose per week but many need no AI at a higher dose.
How long after starting primo did you get bloods?

Second order with Stanford where the top and stopper lift right off the vial as if they were never crimped.

Understand you’ve got changes happening but this is simple shit man.
They are crimped hard. Twice. For some reason these caps every now and then you get one that just don't crimp. I'll definitely take care of the issue. I have thousands of these caps that I won't use any more and am using a newer brand. You can get with me and I'll take care of it.

They are crimped hard. Twice. For some reason these caps every now and then you get one that just don't crimp. I'll definitely take care of the issue. I have thousands of these caps that I won't use any more and am using a newer brand. You can get with me and I'll take care of it.
I kept the issue private last time and didn’t fuss or ask for anything and it’s obvious you didn’t check any other stock for the issue because these are the same caps doing the same shit. That was ~6 months ago.
DC0ABE3B-6422-4846-8F08-CBC2BCDD0328.jpeg
The fact that they were crimped doesn’t fix that they effectively aren’t.
36823F2C-F56D-4391-ADAA-D7FF3508C1DE.jpeg
Probably gets to me a bit more than others because QA is part of my job but the same issue twice is a bit of a bitch.

Yeah it’s funny when you state facts people try to talk shit. Like stating I must be 16 because I’m annoyed with people that act like this isn’t an underground business nor do these lazy motherfuckers take time to read
Absolutely agree with you !! I swear it’s like everyone new using gear now is an absolute idiot .

“Hey Stan I emailed you from my work email can you call me, if I don’t answer leave me a detailed message “

Lol it’s unreal

I kept the issue private last time and didn’t fuss or ask for anything and it’s obvious you didn’t check any other stock for the issue because these are the same caps doing the same shit. That was ~6 months ago.
View attachment 161356
The fact that they were crimped doesn’t fix that they effectively aren’t.
View attachment 161357
Probably gets to me a bit more than others because QA is part of my job but the same issue twice is a bit of a bitch.
I'm sorry this happened to you. In the many years that I've been doing this I've only had but a few complaints of this happening. I threw 5000 caps away, started double crimping (a second crimping before packing), bought a different and what seems to be a better brand of caps and replace any vial in question no questions asked. As hard as I try I can't catch everything, but I do try and handle any issue best I can. If you think about the volume i do and the number of years that I've been doing this there are bound to be some issues, but I do my best to make it good.

Last edited:
On the caps issue noted above.. my primo and test e where great crimps.. the deca not so much. But I’ve even seen this issue with pharm grade drugs in the hospital and just err on the side of caution when popping the plastic on a new cap… nice packaging, presentation for a ugl. And no pip on my mix of deca/primo/test today in the glute. Thanks Stan, will be doing business again