MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Seriously, you can get hit by a car walking outside, but that doesn't stop you from walking outside. Man up, geartrip. You need to take some risk to get those tren boners.
I was just wondering lol. It hasnt stopped me from pinning. Never experienced the cough is all. Not that i want it. Was just curious is all

Yeah and that doesn't really work either. 1st in with an order doesn't mean 1st out. If you ordered this week don't expect shipping yet because Stan said all orders from last week were going out 1st and that hasn't happened yet.
Look man I’m done arguing with you. Obviously this situation he’s in is different than normal at least in my experience. I never said first in is first to go out. Why you still on my ass?

Bro, he’s just been getting slammed it appears. He only took orders for a day and closed up. He was having some issues with the capping too.

You’re all caught up now. Just pay attention to this thread. It’s not usually like this, just a rough patch.
@Bob Loblaw this

Look man I’m done arguing with you. Obviously this situation he’s in is different than normal at least in my experience. I never said first in is first to go out. Why you still on my ass?
Who is on your ass and who is arguing with you? Not me. I'm just stating a fact. You seem sensitive. Chill out.

Jesus Christ it's only a couple people on here filling this thread with junk. And they are the ones complaining about others filling it up with with bullshit. WTF go to the gym or get some pussy burn some energy. ‍

Jesus Christ it's only a couple people on here filling this thread with junk. And they are the ones complaining about others filling it up with with bullshit. WTF go to the gym or get some pussy burn some energy. ‍
2 messages deep lol

Ive got into a vein twice, ive read that even nicking when injecting tren can cause tren cough, im definitely not saying i want it. Herd its terriable but are some people not susceptible to it? I aspirate every time.
I've gotten tren cough several times, though with gear from another source. A couple times it was bad enough that it really scared me, as in I thought I was going into anaphylaxis and was about to turn blue.

In my case I think it may have been related to the gear source. I've pinned tren from other sources without ever getting it. Supposedly what happens is a little gets into the blood and that causes an allergic reaction, or immune response, or whatever term you prefer.

I also noticed that the times I got it were when I aspirated the syringe, nothing came up. No air bubbles, no blood. I think what I might have been doing is getting the needle point into a bit of connective tissue, and having to push so hard to get it into my muscle might have forced some of it into capillaries or something. I've since done what I should have done the first time: if I don't get bubbles in the syringe I don't inject. I withdraw and try again.

Obviously if you get a red flag in the syringe you don't inject it then either.

The cough is not exclusive to tren, some people just notice it more due to properties of the compound. If you pin test into a vein it can cause a cough just like tren.
Agreed. I had this happen once or twice with test also. I didn't get blood in the syringe when I aspirated, but same issue as the tren cough I've gotten from actual tren. I again have to say in my case it had to be related to the source, which was another UGL, something they were using in the vial that I must have been sensitive to. The source I've been using lately I've gotten test and a few other things from him and have never once gotten any sort of cough or red flush that might indicate a bad reaction to something in it.

It goes without saying that I'm not using gear from that one source anymore. The dosing was spot-on and I got great results, but like I said in another post I got the cough so bad it scared me. It wasn't just a cough; it was also flushing, wheezing, exactly what I would expect if I was in the beginnings of anaphylaxis. Which can certainly be lethal. Quite frightening.

Agreed. I had this happen once or twice with test also. I didn't get blood in the syringe when I aspirated, but same issue as the tren cough I've gotten from actual tren. I again have to say in my case it had to be related to the source, which was another UGL, something they were using in the vial that I must have been sensitive to. The source I've been using lately I've gotten test and a few other things from him and have never once gotten any sort of cough or red flush that might indicate a bad reaction to something in it.

It goes without saying that I'm not using gear from that one source anymore. The dosing was spot-on and I got great results, but like I said in another post I got the cough so bad it scared me. It wasn't just a cough; it was also flushing, wheezing, exactly what I would expect if I was in the beginnings of anaphylaxis. Which can certainly be lethal. Quite frightening.
Not a bad idea to keep some benadryl on hand just in case of an allergic reaction to any gear.

Learned my lesson about aspirating the hard way. Didn't do it, pushed in too fast and fucked my leg up. Could barely walk for 3 days and my leg swelled up like a balloon. Had to go to urgent care. Never again in the quad for me.

Learned my lesson about aspirating the hard way. Didn't do it, pushed in too fast and fucked my leg up. Could barely walk for 3 days and my leg swelled up like a balloon. Had to go to urgent care. Never again in the quad for me.
Probably due to injecting too fast and poor technique. There’s studies showing aspirating isn’t necessary for certain areas, namely the deltoid, ventro glute and quad. You SHOULD aspirate for dorsogluteal injections.

As long as you’re in the right spot it shouldn’t be an issue. It’s the same reason they don’t aspirate for vax injections in the delt, there’s no major blood vessels in the area.

Probably due to injecting too fast and poor technique. There’s studies showing aspirating isn’t necessary for certain areas, namely the deltoid, ventro glute and quad. You SHOULD aspirate for dorsogluteal injections.

As long as you’re in the right spot it shouldn’t be an issue. It’s the same reason they don’t aspirate for vax injections in the delt, there’s no major blood vessels in the area.
Maybe just poor technique then due to being in a rush. I've pinned quads many times without issue. This last time went bad somehow and gave me a hematoma. Basically bled out into my leg.

The cough is not exclusive to tren, some people just notice it more due to properties of the compound. If you pin test into a vein it can cause a cough just like tren.
I get tren pain not tren cough. It sends pain throughout my body. Mainly in the perineal area and my teeth. For about 20 seconds. Then goes away. I don’t use tren anymore for this reason

That nigga been here a month...u been here since 2011 and me since 16...I'm with you man, fuck him. Now I'm busy arguing with a crazy fucking chemist from MJR who keeps calling and messaging me insults cuz I cancelled a 170 dollar order cuz he fills capsules with powdered milk only.

Depends. Probably only 2 of the chunky sorta bitches we got around here. Backseat is decent. Attractive chick sits up front her ugly friend can sit in the back
Won't rub with that extra tire width? Historically when I go wide I have to roll my fenders, and I don't even let people in the back seat! It's due to lowering, but I use the coilovers manufacturer settings, Function > Form for me.

BTW, not a HellCat, never had one. More of a Mustang guy myself, but not one of the dickheads with that my cars better because Mustang BS, a car guy is a car guy is a car guy. I wish I could post my weekend/track car, but it would be super easy to doxx me if I did.

Last edited:
Won't rub with that extra tire width? Historically when I go wide I have to roll my fenders, and I don't even let people in the back seat! It's due to lowering, but I use the coilovers manufacturer settings, Function > Form for me.

BTW, not a HellCat, never had one. More of a Mustang guy myself, but not one of the dickheads with that my cars better because Mustang BS, a car guy is a car guy is a car guy. I wish I could post my weekend/track car, but it would be super easy to doxx me if I did.
Mustangs are excellent vehicles too. I just prefer the look of he challenger.

As far as rub no havent had any issues. The wheelwell (at least in the rear) cant fit 325s with some offset adjustments. Only reason I chose 295s is that I have a standard variant with stock 9.5" wheels. Didnt feel like upgrading at the time. Wanted to see if it even made a difference as far as hooking and Ive only noticed a slight difference - but the roads out here in West TX are dusty as all hell.