MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

As previously stated, this is normal at times in source threads. You'll have arguing and way off topic discussions, but it'll eventually get back more to source related posts.

I'll say I grabbed some of Stan's primo that was tested a year ago, and it is the real deal. Been running 500mg a week, and really liking it. As multiple members have said in other threads, it will lower E2 confirmed by recent bloodwork. Good price too.
My buddy pins his girl with primo, feeds her anavar...she looks like a gymnast/personal trainer but when he showed me naked before and after pics I preferred the thick ones with a little cum pouch. Dont want a girl with abs...

He won’t send payment confirmation. The more info he gives you the easier it will be to prosecute you. Like tracking, they will be able to tell if you’re tracking your package. That’s why informed delivery is there so you can say oh I was just checking my mail to see what was coming. You guys need to relax and read more of this thread. If you’re new to this game you will eventually lose money so if you’re worried about whether you ordered in the right format or not and second guessing yourself maybe you shouldn’t do this stuff. I’ve lost 1000 or more maybe between friends and I. I’ve waited months for orders. If you’re worried send him a message and stop cluttering this thread.
Dealt with him for years...I used to email him: we good brother? You got the funds? My package enroute? He never answered....you shut up and wait. Always there in a week or so. If nothing after 3 weeks you just say did u forget about me bruh....

My buddy pins his girl with primo, feeds her anavar...she looks like a gymnast/personal trainer but when he showed me naked before and after pics I preferred the thick ones with a little cum pouch. Dont want a girl with abs...
Me either. I hate girls with abs. Looks completely unnatural. I want a soft body with a soft belly.

Is there some secret ordering day I'm not aware of? Like I can only place orders on certain Mondays?

I placed an order on Wednesday and then the email guy gets back to me today, Saturday ,to tell me to order again next week? Super weird, didn't see anything like the place is closed Tuesdays-Sunday or whatever like a brick and mortar store.

Sounds like I'm being snarky but I'm sincerely asking because I didn't see anything about only open on certain days anywhere in this thread.

Last edited:
Is there some secret ordering day I'm not aware of? Like I can only place orders on certain Mondays?

I placed an order on Wednesday and then the email guy gets back to me today, Saturday ,to tell me to order again next week? Super weird, didn't see anything like the place is closed Tuesdays-Sunday or whatever like a brick and mortar store.

Sounds like I'm being snarky but I'm sincerely asking because I didn't see anything about only open on certain days anywhere in this thread.
No packs from this week have shipped. will Start shipping those tomorrow. My email guy is giving me groups of orders based on the order in which they were placed. Also, I only took orders for one day this week as well. And am closed until all orders are shipped.

If you want to order from him you gotta watch this thread and order right away

Places my order last Monday, no
Communication, hoping to get it sooner than later

You know why I’m good with that…because I did my research and know the process. If I don’t hear anything in the next week…I’ll email.

Trust the process homies

Second order with Stanford where the top and stopper lift right off the vial as if they were never crimped.

Understand you’ve got changes happening but this is simple shit man.

I had the same issue with a previous order a few months back. I’m sure Stan will take care of you. But yea...that shouldn’t be an issue.

Bro, he’s just been getting slammed it appears. He only took orders for a day and closed up. He was having some issues with the capping too.

You’re all caught up now. Just pay attention to this thread. It’s not usually like this, just a rough patch.

If you want to order from him you gotta watch this thread and order right away
Yeah and that doesn't really work either. 1st in with an order doesn't mean 1st out. If you ordered this week don't expect shipping yet because Stan said all orders from last week were going out 1st and that hasn't happened yet.

Ive got into a vein twice, ive read that even nicking when injecting tren can cause tren cough, im definitely not saying i want it. Herd its terriable but are some people not susceptible to it? I aspirate every time.

Ive got into a vein twice, ive read that even nicking when injecting tren can cause tren cough, im definitely not saying i want it. Herd its terriable but are some people not susceptible to it? I aspirate every time.
The cough is not exclusive to tren, some people just notice it more due to properties of the compound. If you pin test into a vein it can cause a cough just like tren.