MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

so far any questions I have asked have been responded to in a timely manner and respectfully, and from what I've seen this guy is the GUY lol. Just sent in my order! I hope I didn't miss out like last week.

Off topic slightly, but has anyone pinned the liquid Var? I recall seeing that the carrier is either Grey Goose or Ever clear, how's that work out for PIP? Wanna try it, have a pretty good pain threshold, but that just seems like a cc of Isopropyl 93% into your calf to me, anyone have any experience with this?
Do you know what oral means? By mouth bro. IM is intramuscular. Don't be a retard

I sent an email but not attached. If I get in I do. If not I'll go elsewhere. Demand is ridiculously high.

same, probably so backed up
Sent my exact order request first thing in the morning. He responded promptly within the hour to finish the process. I think what actually took the longest was getting the TX confirmed lol if anyone is going to order don't send one email asking if he's open or whatever, just have it ready to go

Sent my exact order request first thing in the morning. He responded promptly within the hour to finish the process. I think what actually took the longest was getting the TX confirmed lol if anyone is going to order don't send one email asking if he's open or whatever, just have it ready to go
i did the exact same but haven't received a TX confirmation from him or an answer back yet

You guys he’s been saying he’s swamped for weeks. Give him some time. I’d rather him be making more gear than responding to my emails lol

You guys he’s been saying he’s swamped for weeks. Give him some time. I’d rather him be making more gear than responding to my emails lol
Because you got your pack, you wouldn't be saying this if your situation was the opposite.

Because you got your pack, you wouldn't be saying this if your situation was the opposite.
There's always at least one loudmouth brain-dead shit talking asshole on every thread. Introducing...Ironman 580.

I'm not trying to be a prick, was trying to help you. You already found your answer then, you have to wait till tomorrow as that's the last word from Stan.

I was also hoping you see his TA is not looking good this moment, so if you're in a hurry and need asap might want to look elsewhere.
See I did see his TA not looking good yet I still ordered expecting to wait more than a week so what’s with the smart ass comment? Lol. People need to learn to do their research if they can’t wait a week or two for quality stuff. Not trying to be a prick

People need to learn to do their research if they can’t wait a week or two for quality stuff. Not trying to be a prick
Just my opinion, but I think some of the current angst results from the ordering process being opened again before all previous orders are shipped. Stan's gear is quality and his TA times are iffy but you know that going in (or at least you should know that). Closing orders when you are backed up is good business, I think.

However opening before current orders are fulfilled is not good business and ultimately causes Stan more grief because people get annoyed or worried and take his time by asking about order status.

Again, just my opinion.

Ok, sorry another newb question…e-mails state only accepts bitcoin…but how does that process work, I have cash app, is there a cash app handle you can send the bitcoin to or is a request sent? Is it more involved than that?
Here's a sort-of how-to on paying with bitcoin. I'll be happy to give you a detailed step-by-step guide for it if you want. But it's fairly simple and you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Just signing up for the Cash app doesn't enable you to buy or send bitcoin. To get set up for that is a separate process from the one you go through when you first install the app. If you haven't done it yet, it involves taking a picture of your driver's license. Banking laws require Cash to get that from you before you can buy bitcoin. Don't get paranoid about it unless you're intending to do a little money-laundering.

If you've already done all that, then the first thing you'll have to do is buy some bitcoin using the Cash app, a simple, more or less self-explanatory process. . Once you buy the bitcoin, you turn around and send it to him.

As others have noted, the value of bitcoin has been so volatile lately it's recommended that you send payment immediately after buying it rather than sitting on the bitcoin for a few hours or days before you send it. It's entirely possible that the value of what you purchased could drop below the amount you need to send. I always include a few bucks extra because there are transaction costs--at most a few bucks, a trivial amount--and you want to make sure you allow for that so you don't send insufficient payment.

When he requests payment, he'll give you something called a bitcoin address. All you have to do is select "send" in the cash app, specify the amount, then put that bitcoin address in the blank for recipient. The address itself is just a long alphanumeric code of like fifteen or twenty characters.

As noted before, after your first order, when you order again don't use the same bitcoin address. He'll probably give a new one for every order.

Once the transaction is final, Cash will send confirmation to whatever email address you gave when you signed up for it.

Speak up if you want more details than that, or if you have any more questions.