MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It’s only been seven days from the opening,why is everyone worried about their packs? Should I be emailing them asking? I wait a month sometimes for my packs. So if mine arrives this week,I’ll be very pleased. This is my first order here so I’m naive to his prior business practices,is why I ask the aforementioned.
If you’ve waited over a month for a domestic pack to land your smoking dick

It’s only been seven days from the opening,why is everyone worried about their packs? Should I be emailing them asking? I wait a month sometimes for my packs. So if mine arrives this week,I’ll be very pleased. This is my first order here so I’m naive to his prior business practices,is why I ask the aforementioned.
If you’re happy waiting a month for domestic services that’s on you. I’d rather a source said “it’ll be there in 14 days” and deliver in 7 than say “now accepting orders” but be nowhere near ready process them.

Last edited:
OK, I'm not going to say this as a complaint but just for information purposes, because i don't care. I ordered on a saturday night and got the "we will ship ASAP". I took that to mean Monday. When i looked at the tracking after getting the pack it wasn't received by usps until Thursday that week.

Best app or service to use for bitcoin pyments? Trying to figure this whole process out. Thanks!

LibertyX is hella convenient if they have the service in your area. You'll have to Google the name and see.

Going the exchange route, i would say Cash App is the easiest i've used, but you won't be verified and ready to go by tomorrow when he opens back up.

LibertyX is hella convenient if they have the service in your area. You'll have to Google the name and see.

Going the exchange route, i would say Cash App is the easiest i've used, but you won't be verified and ready to go by tomorrow when he opens back up.
Nice I have cash app, thanks! Do I have to wait to place my order until tomorrow or can I do it tn?

Im using abra and it looks like you can send your crypto wherever after your funds clear. I know coinbase puts a multi-week hold.

What's the exact time I can place a order tuesday? Midnight which timezone?

Also what page for the latest price list?

Nice I have cash app, thanks! Do I have to wait to place my order until tomorrow or can I do it tn?
You guys obviously haven't done any reading of recent past posts as your answers are a page or two back. It's a good idea to read recent posts to give you an idea of a source before placing an order.

You guys obviously haven't done any reading of recent past posts as your answers are a page or two back. It's a good idea to read recent posts to give you an idea of a source before placing an order.
I read them, they are saying they will be back up and running by Tuesday, Ment labels ready Wednesday. But I got an email response from them today. So is that back up and running?

Nowhere is there a specific how to guide. So asking questions seems to work. Sorry for “spamming” the thread.

Were you new to this at one point? Did you never ask seemingly dumb or newbie questions? FFS… sometimes the vets in these forums and subreddits are worse than my wife.

Dude cmon get a FUCKING clue and first of all read a bit and research. He’s domestic . This is what I mean by threads being jammed up with pointless shit cuse ppl like this. Yea he’s gunna list on package … hi there illegal steroids in here. IDIOT !!!!!!!
I see not much has changed in here lately with the newbies coming here to stock up. Been a while since I've logged in.

I read them, they are saying they will be back up and running by Tuesday, Ment labels ready Wednesday. But I got an email response from them today. So is that back up and running?

Nowhere is there a specific how to guide. So asking questions seems to work. Sorry for “spamming” the thread.

Were you new to this at one point? Did you never ask seemingly dumb or newbie questions? FFS… sometimes the vets in these forums and subreddits are worse than my wife.
I think you completely missed his point

I got a email saying “we got slammed with orders and we are shipping in the sequence that the “orders” were made from last Monday your pack is on the packaging list and will be shipped out soon.” Everyone will get there shit no doubt. Just know that if you plan on ordering tomorrow it’s not gonna be Amazon primed to you.

I got a email saying “we got slammed with orders and we are shipping in the sequence that the “orders” were made from last Monday your pack is on the packaging list and will be shipped out soon.” Everyone will get there shit no doubt. Just know that if you plan on ordering tomorrow it’s not gonna be Amazon primed to you.
If the shipping sequence part is accurate, he's not up to orders made at 1 PM Monday. I'm not in a hurry nor am I upset about a delay, I'm just stating a fact.

He could hire me to offload some of the shipping issues, but he wants to pay me in wampum... Whatever that is... so i guess it's the pony express until Stanial stops being so tight fisted.

You hear (see) that @Stanfordpharma1 i could be the Thelma to your Louise.