MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So wait, will the ment be available on Tuesday? Orrrr mid week? Cause you said labels will be ready for ment mid week but then later said everything is in stock and ready for re-opening on Tuesday.

Just trying to follow and understand what we can/cannot order on Tuesday.
Opening back up Tuesday, labels should be in hand Wednesday. Ment will be available.

@Stanfordpharma1 curious, is your packaging discreet? I am in the US and would rather not get into a tussle with customs
Dude cmon get a FUCKING clue and first of all read a bit and research. He’s domestic . This is what I mean by threads being jammed up with pointless shit cuse ppl like this. Yea he’s gunna list on package … hi there illegal steroids in here. IDIOT !!!!!!!

Dude cmon get a FUCKING clue and first of all read a bit and research. He’s domestic . This is what I mean by threads being jammed up with pointless shit cuse ppl like this. Yea he’s gunna list on package … hi there illegal steroids in here. IDIOT !!!!!!!
I can understand why more seasoned board members hate new people (like myself)… there is 100% such thing as a stupid question and the last few pages have been littered with them… annoying af

Bitcoin is loaded, waiting for Tuesday.
i been trading crypto for for two years now before even trying to order peds

youll be surprise if you have the time and knowledge you can makes real money last year i put in 3,000 and exited at 10,000 you also have to know when to pull out and not get greedy or youll get fucked hard, NO LUBE...

anyway these new year im investing again just heads up its not like last year right now were in a bear market so prices are going down but there a chance we can go to a bull market these shit is crazy you really have to invest time looking at the news and what ever coin you want to invest in, you might want to check what projects there working on or if they have big news coming up or projects that might pump and dump the prices like a quicky with a whore if you know what i mean go in and pull out quickly. idk i probally dont know what im talking about i need more time under my belt before i can give good advice.

i been trading crypto for for two years now before even trying to order peds

youll be surprise if you have the time and knowledge you can makes real money last year i put in 3,000 and exited at 10,000 you also have to know when to pull out and not get greedy or youll get fucked hard, NO LUBE...

anyway these new year im investing again just heads up its not like last year right now were in a bear market so prices are going down but there a chance we can go to a bull market these shit is crazy you really have to invest time looking at the news and what ever coin you want to invest in, you might want to check what projects there working on or if they have big news coming up or projects that might pump and dump the prices like a quicky with a whore if you know what i mean go in and pull out quickly. idk i probally dont know what im talking about i need more time under my belt before i can give good advice.
You should of given O'Dell beckem a few lessens before he took part of his salary in bitcoin. Lol 750k gone !

holy shit he lost 750K how much of it was capital money and how much of it was profit but iether way FUCK me man i would be pissed for days whinning about it lol
Id have to read it again but it dropped right away significantly and then he still had to pay taxes which landed him a whopping 40k and some change I think.ugh!!!