MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Placed my first order with Stanford Pharma. Also my first time using Bitcoin, which was pretty straight forward. Bought Bitcoin on exchange sent to a wallet, and then sent to Stanford. Everything went smoothly so far, and it was confirmed that my BTC was received. Great customer service so far. I will keep posted on the rest of the process.

How have T/A times been with Stanford? Just placed my first order too. He’s been good so far, reading through forums he sounds VGTG!

I would imagine that he's being inundated with orders right now. I'd give it some time before worrying about delivery. Sign up for informed delivery at the USPS website and just wait.

No , sign up for informed delivery on usps and you can see when your package is shipped
You can't really count on that. My stuff landed and I never got a informed delivery email and I signed up for all that stuff. It seems informed delivery in my area only works for envelopes the packages have never make it to the informed delivery. I guess lazy ass employees or something.

You can't really count on that. My stuff landed and I never got a informed delivery email and I signed up for all that stuff. It seems informed delivery in my area only works for envelopes the packages have never make it to the informed delivery. I guess lazy ass employees or something.
You never see packages as images, you have to scroll all the way to bottom n it only shows a tracking number then if you physically sign in instead of looking at email an click on packages you can see when they will be delivered. But yes sonetines they don’t get scanned in.

I know this is gonna suck and a lot of people are gonna hate me for this, but I hope you guys will understand. I'm gonna have to close again until I get caught up. Just an absolutely insane amount of orders. It's not slowing down. I'm really sorry. Believe me, I don't want to stop taking orders. You guy are killing me. I'll open back up early next week. So sorry, you guys.

I know this is gonna suck and a lot of people are gonna hate me for this, but I hope you guys will understand. I'm gonna have to close again until I get caught up. Just an absolutely insane amount of orders. It's not slowing down. I'm really sorry. Believe me, I don't want to stop taking orders. You guy are killing me. I'll open back up early next week. So sorry, you guys.
Haha...knew it was gonna happen brotha...

Your doing the right thing, this way no mistakes are made.