MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yea I remember doing all the verification with cash app a few years back myself after coinbase decided to hold my crypto for 10+days before being allowed to send it….cash app is the way to go and I’ve had no hiccups at all.

Tbh I’m amazed cash app had enough customer service to respond to you, I’ve heard it’s usually pretty bad.
I was surprised too. I honestly had decided their app was too much trouble to use so all I was really doing by emailing them was just taking a shit on them because I was angry. But they sent a constructive response and got me working rapidly. Been using it ever since with no trouble at all.

Accordingly I can't say what their support would be like for any issues past just getting set up to use it. But again, I haven't needed any support at all so far. It's just worked.

In the interim, before I got that constructive response back from Cash, I did start the process to get set up with Coinbase. I don't remember all the particulars, but by comparison they were ten times as infuriating to try to use as Cash turned out to be. I was extremely relieved that Cash actually turned into a viable option so I didn't have to fuck with Coinbase.

There is the point that if you buy your btc with something like Cash and then transfer it to Coinbase and pay with it, supposedly it adds another layer of security to anyone trying to spy on your btc transactions. So I've read, anyway.

I haven't bothered with all that, as I still don't understand it. I just use Cash for both the buying and sending. Having been to prison before for real big-boy offenses, I'm not scared in the slightest that someone might be spying on my gear purchases via my btc transactions. I get all that about being safe and secure, but honestly at this level of badness, the feds just aren't that into us. They can't keep up with all the people buying and selling heroin and methamphetamine via btc with total impunity. They don't care about my gear purchases at all. Probably don't care about yours either.

just got done creating my cashapp account so i can buy bitcoin and send the same day like everyone is saying or does it take days before you can send your btc?

Can you send directly to Stan through cashapp? I thought you needed a specific cashapp address?

Coinbase made me wait like 2 weeks last time so I’ll gladly use ANY other method lol
You don't need a Cashapp address. All you need is a bitcoin address. Per his price list, this source says he gives a new bitcoin address for each order (meaning don't try to reuse the last one for subsequent orders). Haven't ordered from him yet (about to) but I've been using the above process for two years to pay for orders from multiple sources with the Cash app with zero complications. Not anticipating any complications with this source either, if the numerous positive reports are to be believed. I believe them and will be sending a first order soon.

just got done creating my cashapp account so i can buy bitcoin and send the same day like everyone is saying or does it take days before you can send your btc?
I've never had to wait at all. I've literally bought btc and then turned around and sent it a few minutes later. In fact I always try to do that because of how volatile the value of btc has been. I don't want to buy btc and then have the value drop because I held it too long.

Edit: That assumes you've gone through the ID verification process. Yes that's required. It should only take a few minutes but in my case (as I've described in previous posts) there were problems that took them a few days to sort out. But since then, yeah, buy it and turn around and send it out immediately, no problems at all.

Also, getting set up to use Cash and then getting set up to use it with bitcoin are two separate processes. I'd used Cash for years before simply to send money to my kid who lives distant from me. Getting it set up to use bitcoin was an additional process. Make sure you've done the latter or else bitcoin transactions will not be available for you. And make sure you read the fine print. I did so when I got set up to use it for bitcoin but that was a couple years ago and the fine print may have changed.

Last edited:
Should be gtg assuming you did all the verification steps. Like @joeledux said, don’t but BTC until you’re ready to send it since it is so unstable in price.

I've never had to wait at all. I've literally bought btc and then turned around and sent it a few minutes later. In fact I always try to do that because of how volatile the value of btc has been. I don't want to buy btc and then have the value drop because I held it too long.

Edit: That assumes you've gone through the ID verification process. Yes that's required. It should only take a few minutes but in my case (as I've described in previous posts) there were problems that took them a few days to sort out. But since then, yeah, buy it and turn around and send it out immediately, no problems at all.

Also, getting set up to use Cash and then getting set up to use it with bitcoin are two separate processes. I'd used Cash for years before simply to send money to my kid who lives distant from me. Getting it set up to use bitcoin was an additional process. Make sure you've done the latter or else bitcoin transactions will not be available for you. And make sure you read the fine print. I did so when I got set up to use it for bitcoin but that was a couple years ago and the fine print may have changed.
yes i did follow the process for the bitcoin, and thanks for answering my question.
i didn't want to buy bitcoin and have to wait to use it, because crypto prices are always dropping and going up, there out of control and i don't want to lose money in the process.

yes i did follow the process for the bitcoin, and thanks for answering my question.
i didn't want to buy bitcoin and have to wait to use it, because crypto prices are always dropping and going up, there out of control and i don't want to lose money in the process.
Well there's always the chance that prices will go up too. I've had that happen. I usually buy more btc than I need just in case the price does fluctuate, and I found that a few bucks worth left over actually jumped up to about thirty bucks, which I promptly spent on gear as part of a big order. Woo hoo. Not enough to retire on but I'll take what I can get.

I have had things go the other direction. The second order I ever made, I bought btc and waited over ten days to use it. In the meantime the price had briefly dipped and I ended up having to buy more to complete the transaction.

The bottom line for me is that I'm only using it as a medium of exchange, so I buy what I need at the going price, then turn right around and shovel it out the door immediately so I don't have to worry about it.

Edit: And you're welcome about answering your question. If I'd been less hard-headed and bothered to ask a few questions when I was trying to get set up to use btc it would have saved me a bit of gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes. I can be stubborn and impatient like that.

Way too big of a needle to be injecting. 25g or smaller. I bet that’s why you have pain lol
I doubt it's the needle size since he's using the same size on both cheeks and only hurting on one side.

Having said that, I'm not ABOUT to stick a giant hosepipe that size ANYWHERE in my body. Talk about an icepick! But I do regularly use 22g for anything IM so I doubt there's much of a difference....

Some gear just hurts some people. I have had occasional pain with Sustenon of multiple brands. And with trenebolone enanthate of ANY brand. Though with the latter if it hurt like injecting lye it'd still be worth it for the spectacular results.

Well there's always the chance that prices will go up too. I've had that happen. I usually buy more btc than I need just in case the price does fluctuate, and I found that a few bucks worth left over actually jumped up to about thirty bucks, which I promptly spent on gear as part of a big order. Woo hoo. Not enough to retire on but I'll take what I can get.

I have had things go the other direction. The second order I ever made, I bought btc and waited over ten days to use it. In the meantime the price had briefly dipped and I ended up having to buy more to complete the transaction.

The bottom line for me is that I'm only using it as a medium of exchange, so I buy what I need at the going price, then turn right around and shovel it out the door immediately so I don't have to worry about it.

Edit: And you're welcome about answering your question. If I'd been less hard-headed and bothered to ask a few questions when I was trying to get set up to use btc it would have saved me a bit of gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes. I can be stubborn and impatient like that.
haha yeah man it can go up or down its a matter of timing and yeah thats why im asking questions about every im new to peds. i just hate when people say DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, like no shit motherfucker i am doing my research im just asking question to actual living people instead of reading some clinical trials on peds and what not.

sorry for the rant, i just wish more people were helpful. instead of saying DO YOUR OWN REASERCH like no shit i done my research just looking to for advice from real living people instead of a clinical report on peds or what not.

anywho thanks again and have a good night bro.

Coinbase made me wait 11 days b4 I could send funds. Them banned me for life. I use moonpay and cash app cuz it's vary simple process
I send to Stan via cash app regularly brutha. Or my Edge wallet. And I use Blue wallet.
It's been mentioned many times that it's a bad idea to send directly to a source from cash app, Coinbase or any exchange for that matter. Probably the reason you were banned for life from their platform. I'd definitely recommend you transfer to the edge wallet before your future transactions or you just might find yourself banned for life from cash app, as well.

It's always recommended to send to a wallet that isn't on an exchange, then on to your source from there.

It's been said that exchanges such as coinbase and cash app keep track of the crypto that is sent for up to 4 or 5 transactions (hops I believe is the proper term) after it was purchased on their platform.

Bottom line is you shouldn't send directly to a source from any of these exchanges.

I was going to ask you a question along the same lines as the fella(s) above. What size capsules are the Dbols? 0, 1, 2?